USMB Coffee Shop IV

Here I am again. Just got back from the Urologist, either developed a really bad bladder infection or am having a bout of prostatitis. Finally let them put a catheter in........ That was anything but pleasant........ Yup, my bladder has stretched by a lot, the average adult feels the urge to go when the bladder fills up to 200 CCs, they drained 950CCs out........ Now I have to wear it for a month to allow my bladder to shrink back down to normal size. Of course with it being in I have the constant sensation that I have to pee, it will go away after a day or two.

I have a ww2 replica of a german tankist shirt, panzer hemd from world war 2, it is a replica.

IMG-20210223-094742-691.jpg

Here I am again. Just got back from the Urologist, either developed a really bad bladder infection or am having a bout of prostatitis. Finally let them put a catheter in........ That was anything but pleasant........ Yup, my bladder has stretched by a lot, the average adult feels the urge to go when the bladder fills up to 200 CCs, they drained 950CCs out........ Now I have to wear it for a month to allow my bladder to shrink back down to normal size. Of course with it being in I have the constant sensation that I have to pee, it will go away after a day or two.

:( No fun. When Hombre had to have a catheter for awhile, he found a bag that fitted inside loose trousers or sweats and tied to his leg was both invisible and comfortable and he could pretty well forget it until he needed to empty it. We were able to find the same type for my Uncle Ed when he had to have a catheter for awhile.

This place where I live is getting worse than it already was. I have been accosted 3 times in 2 days from the same homeless guy. 1st time I was alone. 2nd time I had a friend with me and I was loading her walker in my van. 3rd time was today, with two friends and two walkers I was loading into the van. He always heads to my car, and I am NOT smoking because my friends are old and don't smoke...and he asks every time for a cig, AND money. All three times I told him no. Today he didn't want to back off, so I glared at him and fumbled in my waistband. Yes, I was packing..I just didn't want to have to really pull it out and aim at him. Point is, why the fuck do I have to shoot someone accosting me on a daily basis and managment does diddly squat? And this asswipe knows my car now. No telling what will happen next if he mulls on it and decides to trash it. Cops do nothing, either. To report it, I have to get online and fill out a report and the questions they ask have NOTHING to do with what I am reporting, so I don't bother.

I hate this place. HATE it. I wish I had another place to go until someone on the wait list calls me. Well, I do have a place. Two places. Alaska with Gallant Warrior..which is too cold and too far, or Arizona. I am seriously thinking of giving notice and going to the inlaws in Az.

Someone is going to get hurt. It won't be me, that's a fact. But these old people? They can't even go outside the walls without the same assholes across the street accosting them. And across the street is a homeless shelter. Who in their right mind would put a homeless shelter next door to a senior complex? Idiots, that's who.:mad:

This place where I live is getting worse than it already was. I have been accosted 3 times in 2 days from the same homeless guy. 1st time I was alone. 2nd time I had a friend with me and I was loading her walker in my van. 3rd time was today, with two friends and two walkers I was loading into the van. He always heads to my car, and I am NOT smoking because my friends are old and don't smoke...and he asks every time for a cig, AND money. All three times I told him no. Today he didn't want to back off, so I glared at him and fumbled in my waistband. Yes, I was packing..I just didn't want to have to really pull it out and aim at him. Point is, why the fuck do I have to shoot someone accosting me on a daily basis and managment does diddly squat? And this asswipe knows my car now. No telling what will happen next if he mulls on it and decides to trash it. Cops do nothing, either. To report it, I have to get online and fill out a report and the questions they ask have NOTHING to do with what I am reporting, so I don't bother.

I hate this place. HATE it. I wish I had another place to go until someone on the wait list calls me. Well, I do have a place. Two places. Alaska with Gallant Warrior..which is too cold and too far, or Arizona. I am seriously thinking of giving notice and going to the inlaws in Az.

Someone is going to get hurt. It won't be me, that's a fact. But these old people? They can't even go outside the walls without the same assholes across the street accosting them. And across the street is a homeless shelter. Who in their right mind would put a homeless shelter next door to a senior complex? Idiots, that's who.:mad:

Maybe the apartment in your old stomping grounds will come available soon.

Hi all, first post in here...wanted to get away from the trolling that goes on in the main part of the forums. I grew up in McKinney, TX here...lived in McKinney most my life (1992 - 2013) and then moved to Fort Worth and been here since. I'm single nowadays and work from home...so I get bored and lonely sometimes. So I made an account here to talk and try to discuss politics.

Although i'm finding only a handful of folks really want to earnestly discuss it, I still enjoy the board. Thanks all!

Haven't heard back about the aortic scan but the Urologist called me yesterday. The kidneys look normal sized which is good, no swelling, my labs while not in the critical range are getting worse. Like he said yesterday, "you have the doctor's attention, you don't want the doctor's attention......" CT scan of the entire pelvic region is next, so waiting on those people to contact me to make an appointment. He thinks my problem might be more complicated than just a simple enlarged prostate, we'll see.

Most of us are dying from prostrate cancer. Thing is it kills most of us at 135....

Have you considered getting a vagina?

Hi all, first post in here...wanted to get away from the trolling that goes on in the main part of the forums. I grew up in McKinney, TX here...lived in McKinney most my life (1992 - 2013) and then moved to Fort Worth and been here since. I'm single nowadays and work from home...so I get bored and lonely sometimes. So I made an account here to talk and try to discuss politics.

Although i'm finding only a handful of folks really want to earnestly discuss it, I still enjoy the board. Thanks all!

Hello AFrench2 . So happy you found us. Please read over the OP to see what we are all about in the Coffee Shop and keep right on joining in. Most of us are political animals and enjoy mixing it up in political discussion now and then, but admittedly, as you've noted, the internet attracts a lot of people who just want to be cantankerous or even hateful or cruel as well as those who genuinely enjoy discussing ideas, concepts, pros and cons and such. So the Coffee Shop is a place we can just enjoy each other regardless of political etc. leanings and away from all that.

First timers to the Coffee Shop receive a complimentary beverage. You look like you would be an adventurous and fun guy so I picked something that's maybe a little more interesting than most?

1614472482284.png

Haven't heard back about the aortic scan but the Urologist called me yesterday. The kidneys look normal sized which is good, no swelling, my labs while not in the critical range are getting worse. Like he said yesterday, "you have the doctor's attention, you don't want the doctor's attention......" CT scan of the entire pelvic region is next, so waiting on those people to contact me to make an appointment. He thinks my problem might be more complicated than just a simple enlarged prostate, we'll see.

Most of us are dying from prostrate cancer. Thing is it kills most of us at 135....

Then on the other hand, Hombre's brother died of prostate cancer at a fairly young age. Hombre also was diagnosed with it but they caught it early. And because he wasn't exactly a spring chicken any more, he had the prostate removed and because the cancer had not spread he didn't need any chemo or radiation. That was well over 10 years ago and he has remained cancer free except for some unrelated skin cancers that were easily taken care of. Prostate cancer can be deadly but it is among the more curable of cancers if treated in a timely manner.

Have you considered getting a vagina?
That way I won't have to get rid of my wife's clothing and makeup.........

I'll cross that bridge when I reach that age. :thup:

Been catching up early this morning. Woke up at 4 am with extreme pain in left hand, wrist out to fingers. Guess from symptoms it is either diabetes2 or reaction to medication, not sure which. The water is still real cold up here, and putting my hand under the cold water was oddly a big relief. Cryotherapy? Lol. Oops little dog needs me. Here, Shorty! He's the cutest lil old "Chaweenie" breed dog you ever saw. :thup:

Forum List

Back