USMB Coffee Shop IV

COVID test came back positive. I'm exhausted. I would share more but feeling wrung out.
The test is often wrong.
Why Covid-19 Testing Is a Tragic Waste - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
But these symptoms; exhaustion, shortness of great, listlessness point the other way. This is my reality and I urge everyone to take this disease extremely seriously. I'm not living or dying a crazy political conspiracy. Mask up! Maintain social distancing take the vaccine. Just because it hasn't effected you personally doesn't mean it can't or won't.

Extra prayers your way Nosmo. Yes the virus is real whatever our personal opinions as to how it has been handled. We have lost a cousin to it and almost lost a best friend, almost lost a beloved nephew--the last two are recovering now but it was touch and go for quite awhile. We have hugely changed our lifestyle not for our own protection so much as for extremely high risk people who need us and/or who we socialize with and we do not want to unduly expose. The vaccine has not been made available to any of us yet. Hopefully you will be one to get through it without too much difficulty.

Please keep us informed as much as you are able.

COVID test came back positive. I'm exhausted. I would share more but feeling wrung out.
The test is often wrong.
But these symptoms; exhaustion, shortness of great, listlessness point the other way. This is my reality and I urge everyone to take this disease extremely seriously. I'm not living or dying a crazy political conspiracy. Mask up! Maintain social distancing take the vaccine. Just because it hasn't effected you personally doesn't mean it can't or won't.

My apologies to anyone taking umbrage for my admonition. But realize there have been far too many lies told about this pandemic. And the biggest lie is we can attitude our way out.
I’m taking it seriously, but also questioning the establishment narrative.

Much of my family was at Disney World in November 2019. 17 of us including 6 children all under 10. Nearly all got sick afterwards with symptoms now considered common to Covid-19. All recovered nicely without hospitalization.

The test is often wrong.

My apologies to anyone taking umbrage for my admonition. But realize there have been far too many lies told about this pandemic. And the biggest lie is we can attitude our way out.

Much of my family was at Disney World in November 2019. 17 of us including 6 children all under 10. Nearly all got sick afterwards with symptoms now considered common to Covid-19. All recovered nicely without hospitalization.

Hombre and I are both over 65 which technically puts us in the high risk group. I suspect we both had the virus late last winter before the country was put in pandemic mode--unexplained symptoms that lasted a few days and then passed--first me and a week later him. Never severe enough to be of serious concern and we didn't go to urgent care or our doctor. But putting two and two together it's possible. We were taking no precautions then though and nobody we were in contact with has come down with it so also maybe not. We live as though we are at risk. We haven't been motivated to endure the long lines at the testing centers. Our state has now done enough tests to have tested our entire population once, but nobody I know has been tested so apparently many people are being tested multiple times. But I do look forward to the time we can return to normal lives. I feel so badly to those whose businesses and livelihoods have been pretty much destroyed.

And on a lighter note:

1610468451694.png

The test is often wrong.
But these symptoms; exhaustion, shortness of breath, listlessness point the other way. This is my reality and I urge everyone to take this disease extremely seriously. I'm not living or dying a crazy political conspiracy. Mask up! Maintain social distancing take the vaccine. Just because it hasn't effected you personally doesn't mean it can't or won't.

Hombre and I are both over 65 which technically puts us in the high risk group. I suspect we both had the virus late last winter before the country was put in pandemic mode--unexplained symptoms that lasted a few days and then passed--first me and a week later him. Never severe enough to be of serious concern and we didn't go to urgent care or our doctor. But putting two and two together it's possible. We were taking no precautions then though and nobody we were in contact with has come down with it so also maybe not. We live as though we are at risk. We haven't been motivated to endure the long lines at the testing centers. Our state has now done enough tests to have tested our entire population once, but nobody I know has been tested so apparently many people are being tested multiple times. But I do look forward to the time we can return to normal lives. I feel so badly to those whose businesses and livelihoods have been pretty much destroyed.
I had 3 negative tests before I got my first positive. I'm waiting for the results of my last two. Testing does not mean immunity. Testing does allow us vital information.

I am ashamed that my thought upon awakening this morning was "death will find me today". It feels so bad.

The test is often wrong.

I can certainly agree with you about the lies being broadcast about this "pandemic". The true shame is how our government is using this virus as leverage to force our compliance with their mandates. The government fully expects the sheeple to comply and force compliance by others using social pressure.

The test is often wrong.
But these symptoms; exhaustion, shortness of breath, listlessness point the other way. This is my reality and I urge everyone to take this disease extremely seriously. I'm not living or dying a crazy political conspiracy. Mask up! Maintain social distancing take the vaccine. Just because it hasn't effected you personally doesn't mean it can't or won't.

I had 3 negative tests before I got my first positive. I'm waiting for the results of my last two. Testing does not mean immunity. Testing does allow us vital information.

I am ashamed that my thought upon awakening this morning was "death will find me today". It feels so bad.
You have unfortunately other issues that lend themselves to your malaise. I am so sorry you are not well and are confined to a facility where you are being pressured to believe the worst. Best to you and I hope you improve.

The test is often wrong.

Like you, I take it seriously but I do question the government narrative. So many times previously, annually if you consider the flu, there have been outbreaks of various intensities. But this time it is too politically expedient to use this outbreak to control the desired narrative. In many ways, we have self-inflicted wounds here: the fact that the government narrative has made this a virtual death sentence for anyone who contracts the disease, despite the fact that over 99% of persons testing positive "recover", the hype has driven thousands to the ERs nationwide, now we have a lack of beds for those afflicted. The other self-inflicted wound is the need to provide covid bail-outs, if the government had not shut down commerce, we would not need them to provide money. We need people to wake up, stop slurping the koolaid, and act like two-legs good.
They have accomplished what they desired using the covid scare. We now have the best government the chi-coms could buy. I feel very sorry for our friends in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

The test is often wrong.

On reflection, several folks in my small, remote community figure there's a possibility it cam through here last year between thanksgiving and christmas. It was thought to be the annual flu and no one paid much attention to it. I had a couple of days of headache, which I almost never have headaches. I work with Chinese cargo aircraft daily and have not had any problems. No one in my professional circle has had symptoms although some have tested positive initially, with subsequent tests being negative. There are most definitely diseases out there that are deadly. If people want to protect themselves, I have no objections. But I really am having a difficult time buying into this whole narrative based on personal experience.

Hello, y'all!
Just taking a break and checking in...
My resident moose has been raising hell here. She's decided that all hay is hers and has taken to attacking the goats. I called Fish and Game to consult about my options. Fortunately, a Native friend of mine got a potluck permit so this moose is living on borrowed time. She will become the guest of honor at a Native celebration of life. Once they become food aggressive they are dangerous to the goats and people.

The test is often wrong.

I can certainly agree with you about the lies being broadcast about this "pandemic". The true shame is how our government is using this virus as leverage to force our compliance with their mandates. The government fully expects the sheeple to comply and force compliance by others using social pressure.

I'm the the fire alarm as a sncere and dire warning. You seem to believe I'm crying "Wolf!"

Take this as a lesson in object permenanance. I have never been to China but I have no doubt that I could find a Great Wall and there. Please have no doubt that the this disease is real.

Besides, who would you take public health advice from; epidemiologists or real estate devlopers? Medical experts trying to stem the virus ide of a pamdemic that has already claimed over 37,000 lives, or someone who wants a good public relations spin to get re-elected?

Please heed the warning! I wouldn't wish this for anyone

Last edited:
The test is often wrong.

On reflection, several folks in my small, remote community figure there's a possibility it cam through here last year between thanksgiving and christmas. It was thought to be the annual flu and no one paid much attention to it. I had a couple of days of headache, which I almost never have headaches. I work with Chinese cargo aircraft daily and have not had any problems. No one in my professional circle has had symptoms although some have tested positive initially, with subsequent tests being negative. There are most definitely diseases out there that are deadly. If people want to protect themselves, I have no objections. But I really am having a difficult time buying into this whole narrative based on personal experience.

If based purely on personal experience, I would agree. If we had it, our symptoms were mild and non alarming. But our cousin who passed away with it was real. Our friend airlifted from the Texas Panhandle to Denver for a last chance hope of saving her life was real. (She did survive it thank God.) And our nephew who was in ICU on 90% oxygen for a week was real. He was one who doubted until he got it. He doesn't doubt any more.

Do I believe everything diagnosed as COVID is COVID? Heck no. I take into account many factors that convince me the numbers are inflated for a number of different reasons. But neither do I doubt that the virus is real and dangerous, even deadly, for some. In these things there will be many factors that provide fodder for political discussion/debate, but for us let's just care about those dealing with it and be grateful that we aren't one of them.

The test is often wrong.

If based purely on personal experience, I would agree. If we had it, our symptoms were mild and non alarming. But our cousin who passed away with it was real. Our friend airlifted from the Texas Panhandle to Denver for a last chance hope of saving her life was real. (She did survive it thank God.) And our nephew who was in ICU on 90% oxygen for a week was real. He was one who doubted until he got it. He doesn't doubt any more.

Do I believe everything diagnosed as COVID is COVID? Heck no. I take into account many factors that convince me the numbers are inflated for a number of different reasons. But neither do I doubt that the virus is real and dangerous, even deadly, for some. In these things there will be many factors that provide fodder for political discussion/debate, but for us let's just care about those dealing with it and be grateful that we aren't one of them.
Covid is no doubt a reality. There have been numerous similar outbreaks throughout history. Is this any worse than others? I doubt it, but we have a political elite who see it as a means to an end and are using modern technology to capitalize on the disease. The initial willingness of the populace to "hunker down" and self-isolate has been used to further political aspirations and control of the populace. Mask if you must, but that should be optional. Forbidding many other things is not needed and worse than useful. I refuse to reduce myself to the level of sheeple.

The test is often wrong.

I'm the the fire alarm as a sncere and dire warning. You seem to believe I'm crying "Wolf!"

Take this as a lesson in object permenanance. I have never been to China but I have no doubt that I could find a Great Wall and there. Please have no doubt that the this disease is real.

Besides, who would you take public health advice from; epidemiologists or real estate devlopers? Medical experts trying to stem the virus ide of a pamdemic that has already claimed over 37,000 lives, or someone who wants a good public relations spin to get re-elected?

Please heed the warning! I wouldn't wish this for anyone
Who would you take health advice from? Politicians and political hacks or medical professionals?

The test is often wrong.

Prayers up, Nosmoking. Hope you will take zinc, a d3, and vitamin c. Those help other medicines help you get well sooner.♡♡♡♡♡

The test is often wrong.

Prayers up, Nosmoking. Hope you will take zinc, a d3, and vitamin c. Those help other medicines help you get well sooner.♡♡♡♡♡

It is good that you were already in a medical facility when your symptoms appeared NOSMO but alas, that is probably also where you contracted the virus.

As for the rest of us, I have been listening with interest to medical professionals stating that higher than normal intake of Vitamin D appears to significantly provide more immunity to the virus. And it couldn't hurt though caution warranted as excessive intake of Vitamin D is toxic. But 4 to 6k units per day are okay & safe. Hombre and I routinely take 3k units Vitamin D daily and have increased that to 5k. Vitamin D3 if you're looking to get some.

Forum List

Back