USMB Coffee Shop IV

May the Coffee Shop always be a virtual family for those who need or enjoy one here. Meanwhile we pray or send positive vibes or keep vigil for:

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Montrovant for continued progress in his transition.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Mindful and healing for her shoulder.
Good results for Nosmo King 's step nephew dealing with difficult surgeries.
Beautress for wellness.
Gracie and Mr. G. for continued progress for solutions.
007 and his mom and family for comfort and peace.
Corazon for wellness.
For gallantwarrior for impending surgery next week.
For Mindful in the loss of her friend.
For those still dealing with the wildfires and in the path of the impending hurricane.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they do.

We all need a little bit of help now and then, are healed by a word or act of kindness, are encouraged by those who care and inspire us and convince us we are worth it. We may forget much, but we never forget how another made us feel.
1600063600026.png

Saw the light in the window Foxfyre and popped in.
Over here in Gods country things are pretty good atm, plenty of work... that means I’m paying lots of tax to keep our immigrants in luxury.The weather here is breathtakingly good for this time of year, the equinox is coming in a few days then it’s going to go downhill fast.
Over the weekend I popped in to see my two little grandsons, it was the youngest birthday so I slipped him a wad in the birthday card envelope.
They both have enough toys n stuff, what can you possibly buy kids today? They have everything.
As for me I’m quite chipper, my new MTB is coming on the Thursday so that means I’ll pick my new bike up over the weekend. I’m hyper as you can tell?
Hope you slipper wearers have had a good weekend too!

Good evening, all. I'm a little disappointed in my love life. I just don't like all the putdowns my fiance does plus, now all his realitives want me to pay them for services other families do for each other. I just can't take it anymore. He takes a special hatredfor my charity quilting. Some chaplain. I dont know what to do. :(

Ha! I am a William Shatner groupie on twitter. Today he answered a post of mine, and that's the second time he has done this. He answered me a year or so ago.

Wow. I need to look into that though I most appreciate his role as Capt. Kirk. I am a hopeless Trekkie at least for the original series & the next generation. The later versions not so much.

Good evening, all. I'm a little disappointed in my love life. I just don't like all the putdowns my fiance does plus, now all his realitives want me to pay them for services other families do for each other. I just can't take it anymore. He takes a special hatredfor my charity quilting. Some chaplain. I dont know what to do. :(

Sounds like you would be happier just sort of showing him the door? It is a pure fact that such unacceptable traits don't stop after marriage but generally intensify and that's true at any age.
-

He is taking you for granted, he treats you as a doormat. Obviously he doesn’t love you, he despises you and as such behaves in the manner that will hurt you mentally.
You would be foolish to marry this man... you have been warned!

Ha! I am a William Shatner groupie on twitter. Today he answered a post of mine, and that's the second time he has done this. He answered me a year or so ago.
Let’s not forget his appearances in the series “Columbo” Outstanding acting in all of them!
He now does a TV series called 'weird or what' . Its on free view channel 63 every Wednesday at 10PM
It was this program that I mentioned to him, and about which he replied to me.

Wow. I need to look into that though I most appreciate his role as Capt. Kirk. I am a hopeless Trekkie at least for the original series & the next generation. The later versions not so much.
He tweets a lot, and gets into all kinds of hassles with trolls.

Let’s not forget his appearances in the series “Columbo” Outstanding acting in all of them!

Did you see him in HIGNFY?

Hilarious.

Hoping Kat and Ernie S. are okay. They live on the Alabama coast and looks like they probably took a direct hit from Sally. Power may be out for weeks there.

Last edited:
Sounds like you would be happier just sort of showing him the door? It is a pure fact that such unacceptable traits don't stop after marriage but generally intensify and that's true at any age.
Thanks, Foxfire. I've been alone for 4 years,
Sometimes it feels that anything would be better than that, until communication failures kick in. And it takes 2 to tangle that right up good. Lol
I just never did cotton to playing games and make believe. It seems safer to just let him remain in the guest room. I can handle the critiques independently but not with the worry there will be no escaping the constant anklebiting by signing marriage papers on a wedding day for a loveless life.

He is taking you for granted, he treats you as a doormat. Obviously he doesn’t love you, he despises you and as such behaves in the manner that will hurt you mentally.
You would be foolish to marry this man... you have been warned!
My doormat has a few teeth. But I do appreciate your truthfulness. If I were a smarter woman I would turn him away, except for one thing. Sometimes we have to trust in God to carry us over all that is petty in its best light.
Well, its late and I did not sleep too well. Thanks for the great views. Maybe now I can get a couple of good winks in before sunrise. <hugs>

New Topics

Forum List

Back