USMB Coffee Shop IV

Ha-ha, it's a difference between generations too :) I'm not a spy, I'm an troll from Putin's School of Trolls somewhere near St.Petersburg (I know only Pulkovo, Kupchino and Murino , but Troll school is somewhere else :)))

Who knows... Sometimes spies say that they are something else :)

Well I sure would if I was a spy. So now none of you know do you. <<<evil snicker>>> As a spy, I do find the pickings pretty slim in the Coffee Shop though. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment,
NosmoKing's cold,

And for our students, job hunters, others in transition.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, Esthermoon, Sixfoot, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.
funny-winter-pictures-21.jpg

Sorry I have been MIA. Been watching a lot of netflix and tv. Blue Planet II premiered tonight and I had to watch that. Then I watched the new season of Grace and Frankie. Now I am on Longmire.
I had a cold..not the flu, thankfully, and am feeling better but still not off the netflix kick. And cold? omg. My joints are having a cow. Highs have been upper 40's during the day, 30's at night. And yes..to this californian gal..thats COLD.

Anyway..just wanted to pop in and say howdy. :)

Welp, the mountains definitely got snow last night, I have a thin layer of small granular ice in the back yard. The mountains are still half obscured by low hanging clouds but it looks mostly clear to the west. Kinda wish we received more as we need the moisture but any little bit will help.

I’m feeling a lot better. Still have wound drains in, which bother me, but I try to ignore them. I am moving more confidently, with more energy, and so I have to remind myself of the ways I am not allowed to move.

My son gave me an Amazon Firestick for watching Netflix and Hulu and whatnot, but it doesn’t seem to agree with our WiFi. As it’s one of the three things that I can do to entertain myself, I am frustrated beyond belief.

I’m feeling a lot better. Still have wound drains in, which bother me, but I try to ignore them. I am moving more confidently, with more energy, and so I have to remind myself of the ways I am not allowed to move.

My son gave me an Amazon Firestick for watching Netflix and Hulu and whatnot, but it doesn’t seem to agree with our WiFi. As it’s one of the three things that I can do to entertain myself, I am frustrated beyond belief.

Proper care and following instructions can mean a better and faster recovery.

I’m trying. Even if it puts me on the edge of a mental breakdown from boredom and impatience.

(I always thought I was fairly calm and easy-going. I think I’m hitting my limit with that.)

Yes indeed it does! :biggrin:

I’m trying. Even if it puts me on the edge of a mental breakdown from boredom and impatience.

(I always thought I was fairly calm and easy-going. I think I’m hitting my limit with that.)

It is God's lesson repeated to me throughout life. Just when I think patience has become my virtue...it escapes.

It's always hard towards the end of a long healing cycle.
Just keep thinking that there is light at the end of any long health recovery, because it does continue to get better and better ! :)

Welp, the mountains definitely got snow last night, I have a thin layer of small granular ice in the back yard. The mountains are still half obscured by low hanging clouds but it looks mostly clear to the west. Kinda wish we received more as we need the moisture but any little bit will help.

A light dusting at our house too, but enough accumulation, including ice, up closer to the mountain to cancel our lunch and a movie routine today--Dana wasn't feeling well and Aunt Betty did not want to risk driving on icy streets up there. But nothing in the forecast for the next several days but clearing skies and sunshine. We need FEET of snow. It's becoming worrisome as without it we will quickly be back into extreme drought conditions if we aren't already.

Sorry I have been MIA. Been watching a lot of netflix and tv. Blue Planet II premiered tonight and I had to watch that. Then I watched the new season of Grace and Frankie. Now I am on Longmire.
I had a cold..not the flu, thankfully, and am feeling better but still not off the netflix kick. And cold? omg. My joints are having a cow. Highs have been upper 40's during the day, 30's at night. And yes..to this californian gal..thats COLD.

We have been binge watching "LA Law", positively the best lawyer series ever put on television.

We have been binge watching "LA Law", positively the best lawyer series ever put on television.

I've been binge watching NCIS. Gee they have a lot of seasons.

I've been binge watching NCIS. Gee they have a lot of seasons.

They do and different shows for different areas? I can honestly say I have enjoyed the episodes I have watched--good mix of intrigue, humor, drama, etc.--good series.

Forum List

Back