Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pictures i took yesterday hiking

3-040514193328-187181715.jpeg

3-040514193324-18716589.jpeg

3-040514193104-18714788.jpeg

3-040514191838-18710536.jpeg

3-040514191127-186941671.jpeg

Went to the kitchen and was going to fry me up some eggs for breakfast. Mrs. BBD says, "Don't make a mess in my kitchen!" I said, "OK. I won't." So what happens? Mrs. BBD has a little storage container she keeps the eggs in. As I turn around, guess who drops the container and broke over a dozen eggs on the kitchen floor? Yep. You guessed it. That would be me. So, no eggs this morning and Mrs. BBD is not happy. Oh well. Looks like Fruit Loops for breakfast this morning. Forgot to mention that I got "THE LOOK."

Went to the kitchen and was going to fry me up some eggs for breakfast. Mrs. BBD says, "Don't make a mess in my kitchen!" I said, "OK. I won't." So what happens? Mrs. BBD has a little storage container she keeps the eggs in. As I turn around, guess who drops the container and broke over a dozen eggs on the kitchen floor? Yep. You guessed it. That would be me. So, no eggs this morning and Mrs. BBD is not happy. Oh well. Looks like Fruit Loops for breakfast this morning. Forgot to mention that I got "THE LOOK."

Oh, "THE LOOK". Head for the hills!!!

I bet that every guy here knows "the look".

:lol:

images

Try to have a good rest of the day and stay out of trouble.​

OOHHH, she's good. :thup: The look that lingers. :badgrin:

I mowed the north and west lawns at the Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate yesterday for the first time this Spring. As I pushed the mower through the grass, I recalled accounts of the first sodbusters as they braved the Prairies how the plowing was like opening a zipper, the plow cutting through the thick Kansas sod. I did not do any plowing, but I wager those old sodbusters would find something familiar about my tiny Ohio lawn. On the north lawn, I found parts of the grass just a bit thicker and greener than others. Those parts all lay within the radius of Daisy the Mutt's lead screwed into the yard.

The news of potential Lyme disease in the Mutt had Mom make a house call yesterday. Just as I was putting away all the lawn care accouterment, Mom pulled up in her big ol' Buick. Why do senior citizens drive cars way too big for their needs? Mom cooed and cuddled Daisy as if I had made the decision to put her down. Daisy, fit as five fiddles, ate up that attention with a spoon! Mom was satisfied that there is no impending danger and settled in to browse my iPad app listing all my DVDs. She took Harold and Maude, A Face in the Crowd, How Green Was my Valley, and the Humphrey Bogart classic In a Lonely Place.

Meanwhile, Daisy brought Mom every toy from her toy basket, a considerable effort, and squeaked every squeaker, shook every stuffed animal and bounced every ball in an effort to regain Mom's attention. As Mom rose to leave, Daisy sat up and wagged her front legs at Mom the way a conductor implores the percussion section for more impact. She hopped up on the love seat and repeated her trick. Mom could not resist and bundled my dog up in her arms and carried her out to the Buick.

Daisy enjoys her visits with Mom because she gets rich food to eat. "Oh, I had a little bit of steak left over so I gave it to Daisy. She had an egg for breakfast today and there's still a little boiled chicken left over from the pot of soup, so I gave that to her too." says Mom when I pick her up.

No wonder Daisy puts on a little show every time Mom comes to Pimplebutt!

It's a bank holiday Monday in England today. It means nothing to me, except the supermarket is shut. So today I cannot get a chicken dinner, and I will make an omelet instead.

It is Monday in Albuquerque. You would think Cinco de Mayo would be a huge deal here, but not really. Haven't seen anything special planned for the day in the city.

I will do a medical taxi run for Aunt Betty later this morning. Was up, got dressed and am already ready to go because she thought she had an early appointment, but she called to say her appointment was at 11:45 instead of 9:45. But I guess I won't fall apart in two hours. :)

I do sympathize with BBD dropping those eggs. But it is usually me who does something like that after admonishing Hombre to be careful. :)

Was interested in the Ringel's road trip this weekend. Some interesting stuff along that route. My big sis got married when I was still in Junior High and her inlaws lived in Raton. We went there now and then to blend families and one of my favorite things was riding with somebody up to Raton Pass and parking and watching the coal burning engines hook on to the front and rear of freight trains and chug it up and over the pass. But I have a love affair with coal burners. Those up there are long gone as they use enough diesel engines now to get the trains up and over.

So, here's hoping for a good Monday for all--good luck for Noomi in finding additional work--you'll still stay with Micky D's yes?---and upward and onward everybody.

My daughter and I had a phenomenal time last night at The Doobie Brothers concert...so thankful though that I scheduled a vacation day since my recovery time takes longer than it did in my younger days.:D

how is your hearing today? thats what always gets me

My daughter and I had a phenomenal time last night at The Doobie Brothers concert...so thankful though that I scheduled a vacation day since my recovery time takes longer than it did in my younger days.:D

Did they play Black Water? First horizontal kiss for me. Those Missouri boys have mad skills, yo.

how is your hearing today? thats what always gets me

Surprisingly enough the ringing has stopped...and that venue is known for it's fantastic acoustics.

Ruth Eckerd Hall : Seating Chart : Ruth Eckerd Hall : Clearwater & Tampa, Florida

Did they play Black Water? First horizontal kiss for me. Those Missouri boys have mad skills, yo.

Oh yeah.:thup:

Another cloudy cold day in the great northwest. Plumber is on his way, my kitchen sink is stopped up. I hate when my sink gets clogged. I hate paying the bill to fix it even more.

Is anybody planning to attend the Harry Potter adventures at Orlando this summer: Hogwarts Express and Diagon Alley? My inner child is calling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back