USMB Celebrities

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
usmbgrandprixjarheads.jpg

I hope that vehicle is American made! LOL

American made doesn't mean shit anymore. ever since Ronald Reagan and the conservatives killed the American working class protections, we've had illegal immigrant workers making things 'made in the USA'

:evil:

Reagan was more protectionist than the Bushes or Clinton.

I hope that vehicle is American made! LOL

American made doesn't mean shit anymore. ever since Ronald Reagan and the conservatives killed the American working class protections, we've had illegal immigrant workers making things 'made in the USA'

Reagan was more protectionist than the Bushes or Clinton.

killing the unions was the first step. after the unions were killed,w hat else was there to do?

Reagan was funded by California biz and big biz who were the greatest beneficiaries of the illegal labor that replaced union workers...Americans -- middle class blue collar Americans.

Looks like it's a Hummer....aren't they AMERICAN MADE? :eusa_think:

Nope.

| June 2, 2009 | Staff

http://www.usmessageboard.com/~mozilla/

General Motors (GMGMQ Quote) has settled on a Chinese buyer for its Hummer brand, according to CNBC. The Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Co., in Chengdu, is the buyer, reported CNBC.

Dayam! :eusa_doh: :eek:

EVERYTHING is made in China these days. Wow! :eek:

Thank you Ronald Reagan and conservatives who pushed destroying American unions.

You must be a Union slug....

FYI the Chinese deal for Hummer is dead....

Unions made America great.

Really? Let's take Michigan as an example, wait a minute, there is nothing left to take.....

One more thing, FREEDOM MADE AMERICA GREAT, unions had nothing to do with it.....

BTW we are loosing those freedoms daily.....

Really? Let's take Michigan as an example, wait a minute, there is nothing left to take.....

Unions made Michigan what it once was. What it became does not negate this. How Michigan became what it is can be laid at the foot of corruption and conservative economics and politics.

Forum List

Back