Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
How do you think the board measure up to the real world political spectrum

Reflects the real world
Mainstream conservative and essentially only leftwing kooks
Mainstream liberals and essentially only right wing kooks
Only kooks

based on what I see on the liberal cable tv it's is real life.. on steroids of course.

I'd give it second deviation on both sides, with some notable exceptions like JakeStarkey, Jay Canuck, rdean, Liability, and a few others I put on ignore so long ago I've forgotten.

I think the place leans a little to the right, but other than that it has a very diverse crowd.

Right wing leaning.

Kooks on both sides, plus the Conspiracy nuts floating up above.

And don't forget the racists.

And the gopher.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

We got left wingnuts, right wingnuts, and everyone in between. It's perfect - takes all kinds.

I think this place is a bit above what I see in the usual discourse both in sanity and intelligence.

Which doesn't say a whole lot that is positive

I think the number of dolts is a lot lower than out in the wild, but the number of deliberate vandals and trolls is way higher.

We've seem to have gotten a couple patients from the local mental asylums. They seem to inhabit both extreme ends of the political spectrum. However, it is a very diverse crowd overall all coming from different backgrounds, cultures, religions, and even countries. Though this board has a slight right wing lean, it's only really seen in polls taken.

Though what exactly is considered "Mainstream Conservative" anymore? The Conservative movement seems to be in a war for it's soul at the moment between various groups in the movement.

We've seem to have gotten a couple patients from the local mental asylums. They seem to inhabit both extreme ends of the political spectrum. However, it is a very diverse crowd overall all coming from different backgrounds, cultures, religions, and even countries. Though this board has a slight right wing lean, it's only really seen in polls taken.

You forgot the under-educated spectrum, chump. Mommy will be a long to change your diaper in a little while .....:eusa_whistle:

You forgot the under-educated spectrum, chump. Mommy will be a long to change your diaper in a little while .....:eusa_whistle:

If there is a under-educated spectrum, that means there would be a over-educated spectrum. And how exactly would one be over-educated? :eusa_think:

So Gunny, enjoying the evening weather here at USMB? :D

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back