Using Vitamin C finally

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
A silver lining to the pandemic. Finally the assholes in the medical establishment are recognizing the power of vitamin C.

METRO EXCLUSIVE
New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C

The last time I caught the flu I got hit hard...it was about 10 years ago...I was traveling and the lady that sat next to me on the plane was obviously feeling poorly....sure enough I got what she had...After day 7 of feeling horrible I went and got three gallons of Orange Juice....I downed them all in three days...after the first gallon I was feeling better....it really helped me....since then i get a flu shot every year and take vitamin C...no more of that feverish shit....what a terrible way for these people to die...

Forget the flu shot. Itā€™s worthless. Never got one in my 62 years and have caught the flu only twice.

Secondly you wonā€™t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses. You take as much as is needed to reach bowel tolerance.

Forget the flu shot. Itā€™s worthless. Never got one in my 62 years and have caught the flu only twice.

Secondly you wonā€™t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses.
Both the OJ and the flu shot work for me...when you get your doctorate let us know....If I had a dollar for everyone I know that got the flu after they said I will never get a flu shot I would be super rich...don't be silly of course it works....

Secondly you wonā€™t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses.
Both the OJ and the flu shot work for me...when you get your doctorate let us know....If I had a dollar for everyone I know that got the flu after they said I will never get a flu shot I would be super rich...don't be silly of course it works....
What I stated is fact. All directly from the greats like doctors Pauling, Carthcart, Saul, Klenner, Stone, Levy, etc...

Get informed...

If you havenā€™t bothered to read them, you know nothing on this topic.

The flu shot is a bad joke. GET INFORMED.

What started is fact. All directly from greats like doctors Pauling, Carthcart, Saul, Klenner, Stone, Levy, etc...

Get informed...

The flu shot works...I don't care what you find on the internet...its irresponsible to claim it doesn't work....and fluids especially ones laced with Vitamin C have been encouraged for flu sufferers for decades....I guess I'm missing your point...

Fuck orange juice. Thats as much bullshit as the bana/Potassiu farce "doctors" recommend.....with Tylenol of course
Screenshot from 2020-03-25 10-27-56.png

What started is fact. All directly from greats like doctors Pauling, Carthcart, Saul, Klenner, Stone, Levy, etc...

Get informed...

The flu shot works...I don't care what you find on the internet...its irresponsible to claim it doesn't work....and fluids especially ones laced with Vitamin C have been encouraged for flu sufferers for decades....I guess I'm missing your point...
The flu shot is not what this thread is about, but it certainly is useless. Have you done any research on the flu shot, or do you just accept what the criminals in the medical establishment tell you?

Vitamin C has a long track record of success. Like nearly 100 years of success. Few Americans have bothered to research itā€™s effectiveness on all sorts of ailments. Thankfully, maybe this pandemic will change that.

The flu shot is not what this thread is about, but it certainly is useless. Have you done any research on the flu shot, or do you just accept what the criminals in the medical establishment tell you?
That is your opinion only...I was one that got the flu every season until the time I got really sick...ever since then I get the flu shot and haven't contracted the flu since....and I'm around sick grand kids and nephews and nieces....that's some real evidence not from some anti flu shot web site.....don't tell people it doesn't work....you may be harming people and you are not a doctor.....thousands of people die from the flu each year...they don't die from the flu shot....

Fuck orange juice. Thats as much bullshit as the bana/Potassiu farce "doctors" recommend.....with Tylenol of course
View attachment 315132
As the great Dr Linas Pauling suggested, he took 15000mg in divided doses throughout the day. Every day. When he felt illness coming on, he took much larger does. Taking it up to bowel tolerance.

The great doctors I listed above also recommend this protocol.

I have followed this for years. At the first sign of a cold, I pound vitamin C. 1000mg very five minutes. Iā€™ve taken massive doses, up to 100,000mg in a few hours. I can feel the cold subsiding and rising as I continue taking C. Iā€™ve beaten colds this way. Before using C, my colds developed and progressed the same way. With C, my colds are beaten altogether or greatly lessened in intensity.

That is your opinion only...I was one that got the flu every season until the time I got really sick...ever since then I get the flu shot and haven't contracted the flu since....and I'm around sick grand kids and nephews and nieces....that's some real evidence not from some anti flu shot web site.....don't tell people it doesn't work....you may be harming people and you are not a doctor.....thousands of people die from the flu each year...they don't die from the flu shot....
Use the internet to learn. You wonā€™t learn anything from Facebook, where you probably get your information.

Numerous experts have criticized the flu shot dummy. Get informed.

Use the internet to learn. You wonā€™t learn anything from Facebook, where you probably get your information.

My information comes from years of first hand knowledge....I get the flu shot and do not get the flu....and I'm as healthy as a horse...no problems at all like suggested on the web....so I will stick with what I and my doctors say about the flu vaccine....

View attachment 315132
As the great Dr Linas Pauling suggested, he took 15000mg in divided doses throughout the day. Every day. When he felt illness coming on, he took much larger does. Taking it up to bowel tolerance.

The great doctors I listed above also recommend this protocol.

I have followed this for years. At the first sign of a cold, I pound vitamin C. 1000mg very five minutes. Iā€™ve taken massive doses, up to 100,000mg in a few hours. I can feel the cold subsiding and rising as I continue taking C. Iā€™ve beaten colds this way. Before using C, my colds developed and progressed the same way. With C, my colds are beaten altogether or greatly lessened in intensity.
Yeah. Has not a thing to do with OJ but here they use IV Vit C heavy sometimes for similar. Another lil known "trick" is the ol H2O2 ear cleaning has been known to hit on a "cold".

My information comes from years of first hand knowledge....I get the flu shot and do not get the flu....and I'm as healthy as a horse...no problems at all like suggested on the web....so I will stick with what I and my doctors say about the flu vaccine....
Too funny. I donā€™t suppose you know how funny and uninformed your post is.

Take as much C to be symptom free...and forget about the flu shot.

Too funny. I donā€™t suppose you know how funny and uninformed your post is.

Take as much C to be symptom free...and forget about the flu shot.
I don't think you have shown me to be uniformed....I think you are misinformed....you have a boogeyman and its the flu vaccine...to me that is ridiculous since I successfully receive the vaccine every year...and every year I see people like you suffering from fever and weeks of congestion and coughing...I have personal experience on my side you have a theoretical web site entry on yours....

Secondly you wonā€™t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses. You take as much as is needed to reach bowel tolerance.
In this crises? The flu shot is less the worthless, it's actually dangerous.

20200309_ruralmisinfo_example1.jpg

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/prestigious-vaccine-journal-flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-infection-risk-36-3?fbclid=IwAR1baILWrMGMk-tsJSQ-
pAUMGq_6i39snUIrb4gk4vpsJkFRYGWyrPwDbVQ

vaccine(1).jpg

Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017ā€“2018 influenza season

Prestigious VACCINE Journal: Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Infection Risk 36%

And yet? The establishment is putting out dangerous information? WHY? :dunno:

88136901_10157926137608490_2585598465702625280_n.jpg

200303-VA-Coronavirus-Advice-1024x431.jpg

Vitamin C, D, Zinc and hand washing have work well for me. In the summer I try to sit out in the sun for awhile and open up my windows to air out the house. I have never had a a flu shot. This works for me, however it may not work for anyone else.

Vitamin C, D, Zinc and hand washing have work well for me. In the summer I try to sit out in the sun for awhile and open up my windows to air out the house. I have never had a a flu shot. This works for me, however it may not work for anyone else.
Yes. I take a lot of D particular in the winter months when we donā€™t get UV rays from sun to make D in our skin. Zinc is good too for the immune system and for fighting colds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back