Using the exact same Democrat tactics AND having a Harris/Biden 4 years, Trump will have landslide victory in 2024...(if we have a country!)

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I totally agree with all the Harris/Biden people... using the voting exaggerations the Democrats did especially in WI,MI,PA,GA and NV, AND after 4 years of extremely deprecating economy, national defense and overall malfeasance by politically correct administration literally millions of Americans will (and using the exact same tactics as Democrats) buying votes, using dead people and animals in JUNK MAIL voting...Trump if he decides to run in 2024 will win in a landslide.
NOW before some of you dummies care to remind me... YES I did say Trump would win in 2020 in a landslide... using legal, ethical voting.
I NEVER but should have considered how filthy dirty Democrats would could ballots that had the same signature, or as this table of MI voting shows.
So let's give Harris/Biden as much cooperation and support as they did for Trump in 2016-2020. Let's have the MSM give the same "objective" journalism that they gave Trump. I'm all in favor of a level playing field folks, even if it means we have CHEAT!!!
mailinMIballotissues.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.05.17 AM.png

Last edited:
I totally agree with all the Harris/Biden people... using the voting exaggerations the Democrats did especially in WI,MI,PA,GA and NV, AND after 4 years of extremely deprecating economy, national defense and overall malfeasance by politically correct administration literally millions of Americans will (and using the exact same tactics as Democrats) buying votes, using dead people and animals in JUNK MAIL voting...Trump if he decides to run in 2024 will win in a landslide.
NOW before some of you dummies care to remind me... YES I did say Trump would win in 2020 in a landslide... using legal, ethical voting.
I NEVER but should have considered how filthy dirty Democrats would could ballots that had the same signature, or as this table of MI voting shows.
So let's give Harris/Biden as much cooperation and support as they did for Trump in 2016-2020. Let's have the MSM give the same "objective" journalism that they gave Trump. I'm all in favor of a level playing field folks, even if it means we have CHEAT!!!
View attachment 431839
View attachment 431837

I doubt it. Trump will be dodging legal issues for the rest of his life. Watch. The GOP will drop him like a hot potato. The only thing that remains to be seen is whether the Republican party will recover, or if they will keep descending into Trumpyland. :)

I doubt it. Trump will be dodging legal issues for the rest of his life. Watch. The GOP will drop him like a hot potato. The only thing that remains to be seen is whether the Republican party will recover, or if they will keep descending into Trumpyland. :)
Trump will try to pull his political weight, so far his son is demanding that the Trumpets never cooperate with the Republicans who do not fight for Trump..

Trump will try to pull his political weight, so far his son is demanding that the Trumpets never cooperate with the Republicans who do not fight for Trump..
Hey you are 100% right. RINOs hate Trump and that's why the common, "deplorables" like me LIKE Trump as a chief Executive!
I can't stand a lot of Trump's flaws, i.e. tweets, bragging, etc. BUT I also detest even more the politically correct, kiss everyone's butt RINOs! There are millions of Americans like me that are grossly offended when dummies call us "anti-immigrants" or "White supremacists" or all of the other truly ANTI-American labels.
We millions will support an alternative party to the Democrats and RINOS! Trump knows that! Trump as we all agree is a pain in the butt...for ass kissers evidently like you! People that are willing to let America as we know it deteriorate into AOC land!
Trump loves America, Americans, his family, law enforcement and the military...as those of us that detest Trump's personal peccadillos do also LOVE America, Americans,families et.al.!
So yes I see the RINOS using this opportunity and YES the GOP as we know may disintegrate !

Hey you are 100% right. RINOs hate Trump and that's why the common, "deplorables" like me LIKE Trump as a chief Executive!
I can't stand a lot of Trump's flaws, i.e. tweets, bragging, etc. BUT I also detest even more the politically correct, kiss everyone's butt RINOs! There are millions of Americans like me that are grossly offended when dummies call us "anti-immigrants" or "White supremacists" or all of the other truly ANTI-American labels.
We millions will support an alternative party to the Democrats and RINOS! Trump knows that! Trump as we all agree is a pain in the butt...for ass kissers evidently like you! People that are willing to let America as we know it deteriorate into AOC land!
Trump loves America, Americans, his family, law enforcement and the military...as those of us that detest Trump's personal peccadillos do also LOVE America, Americans,families et.al.!
So yes I see the RINOS using this opportunity and YES the GOP as we know may disintegrate !
I am at philosophical war with the US and I am a political prisoner of the drug war I kiss no political party members asses. Trump is just like the rest of all politicians self centered and greedy, hungry for power and fame and lacking in any real solutions to the problems we face.

You can believe one thing.

If Biden does what he says he will do the tax payers will be heartily sick of the Biden/Harris shit show in four years.

The mid terms will go to the Reps. You can bet on that.

Forum List

Back