USFL debuts tonight.

Giddyonup!!! Stallions touchdown!!!
21-21 5:51 left
Birmingham_Stallions.jpg

That's the game! You want to inaugurate a league with a nice competitive battle.

Generals played well, but 1-3 on FG attempts and had more penalties. #2 QB for the Stallions stepped up and played well in the second half.

Congratulations Stallions! Woooooooooooooooo!
birmingham-stallions.jpg

That's the game! You want to inaugurate a league with a nice competitive battle.

Generals played well, but 1-3 on FG attempts and had more penalties. #2 QB for the Stallions stepped up and played well in the second half.

Congratulations Stallions! Woooooooooooooooo!
View attachment 631774
This league has legs ! ( I’m gonna watch a game tomorrow ( or two )

Not optimistic about the league's long term prospects.
From a economical standpoint (soon to be double digit inflation) it couldn't be a worse time for a start-up like this... The NFL definitely needs the competition... This is my first football game since piggyboi caperdick kneeled on his moneymaker, his knees...

I'm impressed and optimistic as I can be with the exception of the Biden economy...

From a economical standpoint (soon to be double digit inflation) it couldn't be a worse time for a start-up like this... The NFL definitely needs the competition... This is my first football game since piggyboi caperdick kneeled on his moneymaker, his knees...

I'm impressed and optimistic as I can be with the exception of the Biden economy...
Have fun watching it (if you can). sheesh.

I'm watching today's game. Must be 50 people there.

I imagine it will take some time to get a following, but as pointed out earlier, all the games are being played in Birmingham. If you live in Pittsburgh, for instance, kind of hard to get into the team if you have to travel to Alabama to watch them.

The Stallions now have as many victories at the Los Angeles Rams in 2022 with FIVE. Unlike the Rams (who lost a game in the final week of their regular season), the STALLIONS have never lost this year. :113:

I watched the Breakers vs the Generals last night on FS1....well about 10 minutes of it. Terrible football. Not entertaining in the least

I watched the Breakers vs the Generals last night on FS1....well about 10 minutes of it. Terrible football. Not entertaining in the least
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder

The summer league is just as competitive as the woke NFL

But libs can always hate it for that - not being political - if nothing else

Birmingham_Stallions_PlayoffBound.jpg

The undefeated Birmingham Stallions, who have now defeated every team in the league, could be headed toward the July 3rd Championship Game, where they could face a tough New Jersey Generals team. That was the opening match of the season.

But before that, they'll have a playoff game, likely against the New Orleans Breakers. This would be their third overall matchup (they face each other next week for their second matchup).

The NJ Generals will likely face the ugly-uniformed Philadelphia Stars team (think if the McDonald's fast-food chain had a football team).

This is Alan reporting, your #1 USMB Stallions fan. :113:

Forum List

Back