Useful Dog Tricks with Jesse

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
This is sooo cute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBKhj48VDY&feature=channel_video_title]Useful Dog Tricks 2 performed by Jesse the Jack Russell Terrier - YouTube[/ame]

This one is way cute too. Puts a smile on my face

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Fyey4D5hg&feature=relmfu]Useful Dog Tricks performed by Jesse - YouTube[/ame]

Smartest dog in the whole world the JRT. I have one, and I didn't train him either. He's still smart though..all he has to do is see you do it once,, just once. and we spell too.

ok stupid dog tricks.

you have to remember tequila is involved. pick a card any card. the dog was rocket j dog a shepherd cross and he loved this game.

I'd sit there and ask him to pick a card.

He'd never lose and he always got a cookie.

I know its stupid. But it was fun.

My dog can play the banjo, jew's harp, and drums. He used to sing lead until his voice changed. He can also do magic tricks. He can make a hot dog disappear.

My dog has a special trick. He gets a treat when he does his business outside. Sometimes he pretends to go, for that treat :lol: He has been doing that for years. He thinks I am not aware :lol:

When I was a kid we had a dog that would open the fridge and steal food. He tried to rip off the turkey on thanks giving in 82, but failed and got burnt pretty bad from turkey drippings,

When I was a kid we had a dog that would open the fridge and steal food.

+1 :razz:

My dog has a special trick. He gets a treat when he does his business outside. Sometimes he pretends to go, for that treat :lol: He has been doing that for years. He thinks I am not aware :lol:

Food is a priority for a dog when everything is going fine. If all is well and the dogs alone you can be pretty sure that the dog's got food on his mind. =P

Unless he's just eaten that is. :razz:

Wow ....

... I hate when people show vids of birds which make my cats look dumb. :lol: I guess it's okay to show vids of dogs which put my cats to shame. ;)

I remember when we were teaching the cats not to bite electrical cords. Can't imagine encouraging a pet to use appliances!

My boy cats used to play fight each other on command. At first I'd wait until I saw they kinda wanted and then I'd say "get him". And they did. Then it got to where I could get them to pounce almost any time without them necessarily being in the mood first.

But we quit that trick when they started pouncing on our elderly girl cat instead of each other. They didn't know the difference between "get him" and "get her" so we had to play different games.

Forum List

Back