Use your clothes line....you won't regret it

Lol, that sounds like too much job for just simple clothes washing and drying, we all got dryers at home and it saves really much time. Especially when you have so many clothes as I do. I am addicted to shopping but I don't think that it is a bad addiction. By the way, I found this bikinis swimwear website https://www.lascana.com/Bikinis and it is just amazing. I ordered there several times and the quality is just amazing.

Energy is going to get ridiculously expensive so we need to re-think some of the old ways.
Use a clothes line for towels, Denims, heavy cottons. I recommend getting the " Quick Dry " towels though I will
admit they are not as effective for bathing.

Now you don't have to wait till they are one hundred percent dry.
If you leave them out for two hours before using the Dryer you will find that
the average load dries in ten minutes instead of 25 minutes. That's 40 percent of the original energy.
Also you almost never need the high setting. It chases more out the flu that doesn't get used.
Try medium and sometimes low....time it...see how it works.
For those who have attics ( my attic is massive because I have an old house....) the summer time temp can get to 140 degrees even on a cloudy day.
hang your clothes up there...they dry in no time ... totally dry.

JO
I don't use one, but my neighbor uses the one that I strung for him; Twice. He needs it. It is what it is.
If I needed one, I'd string it right in my living room, IDGAF! I'd screw hooks into studs and string string and not give 2 shits. Bet!

I bought a dryer off a girl in a trailer park for $50; Works like a champ!

Just so happened I had a can of "Appliance Epoxy" and this thing had some rust on it, so I sanded and painted it, and use it!
Oh! I had to epoxy the dryer handle, too. Whatever. :dunno:
Seriously, I'd screw a cabinet handle into the thing. Don't think I wouldn't. :auiqs.jpg:
It's sheet metal, right? Pshhhh!

Forum List

Back