USA Today. Over 40 Years of Democrat Rule. Why is Minneapolis Still So Racist?

They share another thing in common. They attract white supremacists eager to bash in the skull of Black people or other people of color while safely employed as cops.
'

So you think the Democrats who run these cities and Police Dept's are white supremacists? Wow...okay....that is one explanation. I agree it all starts at the top and the Democrat leaders are allowing these things to happen. The question is why? Why do they facilitate and allow systemic racism? I thought they were supposed to be the party of tolerance?
"So you think the Democrats who run these cities and Police Dept's are white supremacists? "

Nowhere near as malignant as the racists in repub run areas but I'm pretty sure some of them are.

"The question is why?"

I have some theories but who really knows why white people are racists? Is it fear? Genetic abnormality due to neanderthal DNA? Good question though.
Why can’t you admit democrats are the racist? What do they have on you? Are you afraid of standing on your own two feet?
racist exist in both political parties. What makes you think they only exist in one?

Blacks are only useful to Dems as a means to gather state and federal tax dollars...which they then spend on other crap instead of blacks. It's all about the money, that's why Dems don't really give a crap about blacks being shot and killed weekly. Dems are 'meh' so long as the dollars keep rolling in.
What do Republicans use to receive revenue for govt.?

They share another thing in common. They attract white supremacists eager to bash in the skull of Black people or other people of color while safely employed as cops.
'

So you think the Democrats who run these cities and Police Dept's are white supremacists? Wow...okay....that is one explanation. I agree it all starts at the top and the Democrat leaders are allowing these things to happen. The question is why? Why do they facilitate and allow systemic racism? I thought they were supposed to be the party of tolerance?
"So you think the Democrats who run these cities and Police Dept's are white supremacists? "

Nowhere near as malignant as the racists in repub run areas but I'm pretty sure some of them are.

"The question is why?"

I have some theories but who really knows why white people are racists? Is it fear? Genetic abnormality due to neanderthal DNA? Good question though.
Why can’t you admit democrats are the racist? What do they have on you? Are you afraid of standing on your own two feet?
I did admit some dems are racist. If your illiterate ass was more proficient at reading you would have known that before you inserted your foot into your mouth. :)

'

"The question is why?"

racist exist in both political parties. What makes you think they only exist in one?

But I thought only Trump and Republicans were racists? How can cities with black mayors and 80 years of Democrat control have racial problems? If the Dems are the Party of peace and racial tolerance shouldn't those issues have been solved decades ago in those Democrat cities?

And you can't blame police because they report to the mayors and city councils.

'

"The question is why?"

But I thought only Trump and Republicans were racists? How can cities with black mayors and 80 years of Democrat control have racial problems? If the Dems are the Party of peace and racial tolerance shouldn't those issues have been solved decades ago in those Democrat cities?

You want to know how there can be racist in both political parties?
Both political parties share the same goals, they both share the same slide of hand to fool voters of their true intentions.
They both have humans known to be evil and disingenuous along with a slew of characters faults. Because both parties practice Macavelian style politics. I hoped I helped you to understand some of the dynamics of how humans like to control other humans.

'

"The question is why?"

Both political parties share the same goals, they both share the same slide of hand to fool voters of their true intentions.
They both have humans known to be evil and disingenuous along with a slew of characters faults. Because both parties practice Macavelian style politics. I hoped I helped you to understand some of the dynamics of how humans like to control other humans.

I agree with you. I was just parroting the CNN MSNBC bullshit. The deplorables vs the angel Dems.

'

"The question is why?"

I agree with you. I was just parroting the CNN MSNBC bullshit. The deplorables vs the angel Dems.
They suck and are not worth your time

'

"The question is why?"

Where are the riots? Take your time

'

"The question is why?"

I did admit some dems are racist. If your illiterate ass was more proficient at reading you would have known that before you inserted your foot into your mouth. :)
What % lol

Forum List

Back