USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

My mistake. I was getting ahead of myself. I should not have typed gender dysphoria. What I meant was people who are born with the plumbing of both sexes (hermaphroditism?). Other than that? Yes, crazy.
Just a bunch of miserable people who think their lives would be magically transformed if only they could be the opposite sex. :cuckoo:
I am not impressed. There is more to gender than "plumbing" Sometimes it is not obvious but there are genetic and hormonal explainations as well.

Shut the fuck up. I'm tired of your bleating. You've been exposed, as a liar and a fraud. You started out pretending to be a scientist, you got busted, and now you're coming back for more. "Needed medical care". What a bunch of horseshit. No one's denying anyone NEEDED medical care. It's ILLEGAL in this country, to turn away anyone who NEEDS medical care. Go ask any ER physician, they'll tell you. You dumbass fucking leftards just keep slinging mud hoping some of it will land somewhere. Why don't you fucking GROW UP, or is that too much to ask from a bleeding ass leftard?

Off topic. What does the abbreviation WYEHO stand for?
It doesnt mean anything. Someone told you it means "would you eat her out". It doesnt mean that and no one ever uses it to mean that. Was a girl part of this discussion when it was used? Nope.

It means nothing. Someone says it, then you ask what it means, then they laugh. Thats the joke.... you asked what it means so now they laugh. Pretty fucking lame, right? Who the fuck finds this interesting, funny or a good use of anyone's time? Dipshit retards seem to like it alot. :dunno:

isn't this just like the left. They start something and if others pick up on it and do the same, they don't like it one bit...THEN THEIR sanity shines through. WE can be a mtf of ftm but you cannot arbitrarily decide you identify as something else.

Please snap out of it. Leigh Finke will always already be a male, no matter what the name game says. If Finke is mutilated, the illusion in its head is carried over into three real-time dimensions.

Forum List

Back