USA needs an Obama v Paul showdown

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
This country needs a showdown between Barack Obama and Ron Paul in a general election. We're at a crossroads right now in our nation's history and this is a rare opportunity for the people to have some real say in which path we follow. We don't often get much of a say in anything, but this one could be different. I would vote for Paul, but if Obama beat Paul, then I would respect the will of the people. Anything but this match-up IMO, and it's a cake walk for Obama. I know I'll be voting for him if Paul isn't in the general. But that wouldn't be a referendum on anything other than the freak on the other side makes you shit your pants. If Obama were to win re-election beating a GOP nominated Ron Paul, I would consider that a referendum on Obama's big picture policies. And likewise, if Ron Paul were to beat Obama, I'd expect the same deference be paid by Obama voters.

sincerely,
manifold

This country needs a showdown between Barack Obama and Ron Paul in a general election. We're at a crossroads right now in our nation's history and this is a rare opportunity for the people to have some real say in which path we follow. We don't often get much of a say in anything, but this one could be different. I would vote for Paul, but if Obama beat Paul, then I would respect the will of the people. Anything but this match-up IMO, and it's a cake walk for Obama. I know I'll be voting for him if Paul isn't in the general. But that wouldn't be a referendum on anything other than the freak on the other side makes you shit your pants. If Obama were to win re-election beating a GOP nominated Ron Paul, I would consider that a referendum on Obama's big picture policies. And likewise, if Ron Paul were to beat Obama, I'd expect the same deference be paid by Obama voters.

sincerely,
manifold

I could not respect it regardless of the numbers Obama was reelected by. What would be the point of the rule of law? When this admin as violated so many.

• Banned

sincerely,
manifold

I could not respect it regardless of the numbers Obama was reelected by. What would be the point of the rule of law? When this admin as violated so many.

Extremist positions are typically not convincing.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

sincerely,
manifold

Extremist positions are typically not convincing.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Extremist? Fast and furious, drug smuggling. Yes I can see why democrats dont consider those violations of law. Then we could move the lowering of standards for dem voters.

Won't happen.

Paul doesn't pull in the religious right with his adherance to the Constitution.

for some reason social conservatives think that thier issues are more important than the country as a hole, but do to thier well organised and rabid nature, be prepared for Bachmann or Perry.

Or you can vote for more failed moderates like Mitt.

4 more years under obama/mitt and the economy will tank.

At least you're honest.

Honest would be sourcing the whole quote. Not chopping off characters to make a cheap point.

But then again.

Whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

:lol:

From studying various conflicts through history. One of the best tactics is to use their weapons against them. Given the dem track record such as it is.

whatcha goin to do.

Politically there is outer space.

Then there is a zone Ron Paul occupies.

All he would have to do is come up with a government conspiracy to assassinate him..and he could go one up to the Lyndon Larouche zone.

Honest would be sourcing the whole quote. Not chopping off characters to make a cheap point.

But then again.

From studying various conflicts through history. One of the best tactics is to use their weapons against them. Given the dem track record such as it is.

whatcha goin to do.

All he would have to do is come up with a government conspiracy to assassinate him..and he could go one up to the Lyndon Larouche zone.

Liberty and personal responsibility frighten many from the left.

But then again.

whatcha goin to do.

You scared :lol:

whatcha goin to do.

Liberty and personal responsibility frighten many from the left.

He not only talking about that. He's talking about dismantling the American economic machine.

To be replaced with what? The Gold standard? The barter system?

He's also Milton Friedman on steroids. He hates all regulations. That's nuts.

We aren't a small 13 state agrian based nation anymore.

The sooner people wake up to that the better.

Forum List

Back