USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Then how's about all the partisan Ds move to France, and all the partisan Rs go to England, and leave the US to Americans? Problem solved.
Send what are those "Americans" going to be ? For unlimited abortion or against ? For unlimited immigration or against ? For Affirmative Action or against ? For gun rights or against ? etc etc

Great stay in Florida with your own kind. You seem happy there with your right wing nut job friends.
The fact that you call right wing "nut job", shows that YOU are the nut job. I was one of your left nut jobs for 40 years. Voted for every Democrat (or Green) from McGovern to Obama (2008).

I know how you think. I was one of you. YOU are the nut jobs, and you don't know it. Sad.

But, New York state is mostly red and California is mostly red if you look at a county by county map. So, one could argue that these states are not blue, only the cities are blue.
So then redraw the map. Let the stinking welfare, bubbling cities go blue, while the fresh air rural areas are red. Whatever it takes. Form follows function.

All they think about is power. A Democrat would sell his own mother for power.

These people from other countries live in such places because it's what they created. Move here and the Democrats think that somehow they'll change? Not in your life. They will support the same kinds of governments that made their former country what it is today.
Hellhole residents bring the hellhole with them. Now, thanks to Biden, all of America will be a combination of all those hellholes (Haiti, Afghanistan, Mexico, El Salvador, Africa, etc)

It is? Then can you give me a better explanation of why they are trying to get so many of these foreigners into this country in such a short amount of time? Can you explain why the Democrats refused to sign a bill that required all illegals to get tested for Covid; just as long as they make it to this country is fine with them? Can you explain the sanctuary cities and states, American leaders who warn workplaces about ICE raids coming to their city, giving them drivers licenses so they can easily commute to their jobs illegally? Can you explain why Dementia stopped the southern wall his first week in office? Why they are allowing people to come here from over 100 countries around the world, but refused to allow any Cuban who made it to our shores into this country?

Now if you can offer me a logical explanation of them catering to these invaders if not for power, I'd sure love to hear it.
The 100 country hellholers will vote Democrat. The Cubans will vote Republican > NUTSHELL.

What gated community do you speak of? The US allows a million outsiders to become citizens of this country every year. We issue nearly a million more VISA's and green cards to people every year. That doesn't sound like much of a gated community to me.

Yes, we welcomed all immigrants to help build this country, but that was a long time ago. This country is built and has been for generations. We no longer need more people here. Anybody that thinks that building this country is what the Democrat plan is refuses to look at the man behind the curtain. This planet has over 7.5 billion people on it. How many of those people do you want to let in?
Sounds like there is NO LIMIT on how many he wants to let in. Not limit on quantity or quality.

So then redraw the map. Let the stinking welfare, bubbling cities go blue, while the fresh air rural areas are red. Whatever it takes. Form follows function.
My first post was about that, in that a red/blue map would be a hodgepodge of a bunch of unconnected areas, making it pretty much impossible to make two countries out of it. And, you have to face the facts, the economy lies in the big cities. So, if you give all of the economy to the dems, what is left?

My first post was about that, in that a red/blue map would be a hodgepodge of a bunch of unconnected areas, making it pretty much impossible to make two countries out of it. And, you have to face the facts, the economy lies in the big cities. So, if you give all of the economy to the dems, what is left?
Reagan's "A Shining City on a Hill" Has Become a Darkened City on Boot Hill

The cities weren't always the junglefied way they are now. The kind of Americans who built them can take them back, de-jungle them, and return them to the way they were originally intended to be.

Reagan's "A Shining City on a Hill" Has Become a Darkened City on Boot Hill

The cities weren't always the junglefied way they are now. The kind of Americans who built them can take them back, de-jungle them, and return them to the way they were originally intended to be.
But I thought this was about let the blue be blue and the red be red, two different countries. Now you are talking about a red take over of the cities, which would effectively make the whole country red (in theory) and not two separate countries.

But I thought this was about let the blue be blue and the red be red, two different countries. Now you are talking about a red take over of the cities, which would effectively make the whole country red (in theory) and not two separate countries.
White Spring

Non sequitur. The independent states will civilize their cities by deportation to the dependency states, which can continue to junglify their landfill cities for all we care. In fact, we can re-populate our cities with refugees from the Blue States.

White Spring

Non sequitur. The independent states will civilize their cities by deportation to the dependency states, which can continue to junglify their landfill cities for all we care. In fact, we can re-populate our cities with refugees from the Blue States.
Hopefully you know you live an active fantasy life. None of this stuff will ever happen.

In this case, Not happening (national division),and leaving things the way they are now, is far more extreme than happening.

I find it interesting that leftists would oppose this. I wonder why. Hmmm.

In this case, Not happening (national division),and leaving things the way they are now, is far more extreme than happening.

I find it interesting that leftists would oppose this. I wonder why. Hmmm.
Perhaps because the left puts country before party. We are the United States of America.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
Only in your imagination. Sane people don't talk like this , only radicalized extremists. I guess you don't even know who you are. Never mind making bigoted claims about the majority of Americans.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
Foreign devil says what?

Only in your imagination. Sane people don't talk like this , only radicalized extremists. I guess you don't even know who you are. Never mind making bigoted claims about the majority of Americans.

Oh, Protectionist has let his politics drive him quite mad. He's insisted that Islam isn't a religion and thus has no 1st Amendment protections and can be purged from the United States, that California, Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii should be expelled from the US.

And most batshit crazy of all, that somehow, the left leaning states would support this.

Definitely coo coo for cocoa puffs, that one.

Forum List

Back