USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Exactly as I described.

These people literally can't help themselves, because they are gullible and programmed.

Um ... yes, though the talking about yourself in the third person is kind of weird.

If you deny you and your party hate Americans, well, that's actually pretty you. Never mind

Not in the alternate universe. The only Americans are those who share their worldview.

Anyone who doesn't share their perspectives aren't worthy of being called Americans.

That idea, on its own is un-American. These people have become perversions of America.

Alternative universe? I think you should dig up Mark Levin's last show. In the monologue he held up the Communist Manifesto and the Declaration of Independence and read from both of them. The top 10 values he read from the Communist Manifesto is what the Democrat party is about today, and the highlights of the Declaration is what they are against as he clearly pointed out.

People like Protectionist and myself see this country slipping into Communism while the rest of you are like the frog swimming in the pot of cold water on top of the stove. Our view is it's better to save half of this country than risk losing the entire thing.

Republicans might have some problems getting a country started since most of the higher education and industry are in blue states. Red states mostly hillbillies, cows, statues of heroes like nathan bedford....trump?

Then why are those educated liberal families and businesses moving to Republican states and losing population?

That must be terrible for you.

Maybe you're just wrong.

I'll maintain I am 100% correct until you present something to show me I'm wrong. Like I said, find Levin's last show monologue and watch it. He didn't make it up. It's been in print for generations.

I don't know how to prove something doesn't exist.

There's nothing I can do about your paranoia. Sorry.

How about learn from it?

My mistake, it wasn't last show but the show before. And because showing a liberal truth is like showing Dracula the cross, I guarantee you will not find the show, so I did it for you. Watch it IF you have the guts to and find out where you stand.

8yk2qu8ctsu61.jpg
We don't call everything communists; just 2021 globalist Democrats - :biggrin:

No. If you want anyone to believe such a claim, it would seem you would be the one needing the link.
Wow, Incredible how information-deprived Democrats are. Sheeesh!

Is Downsliden Biden's approval down in the 30s yet ? I'll go check.

I think this is what we were talking about some hours ago.

1632780902365.png

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
The Blue Northeast will be incredible. Bring it on.

How about learn from it?

My mistake, it wasn't last show but the show before. And because showing a liberal truth is like showing Dracula the cross, I guarantee you will not find the show, so I did it for you. Watch it IF you have the guts to and find out where you stand.

When you watch stuff like this, do you ever wonder if you're getting the whole story, with a comprehensive and accurate representation of both ends?

If you do, does that ever bother you?

Alternative universe? I think you should dig up Mark Levin's last show. In the monologue he held up the Communist Manifesto and the Declaration of Independence and read from both of them. The top 10 values he read from the Communist Manifesto is what the Democrat party is about today, and the highlights of the Declaration is what they are against as he clearly pointed out.

People like Protectionist and myself see this country slipping into Communism while the rest of you are like the frog swimming in the pot of cold water on top of the stove. Our view is it's better to save half of this country than risk losing the entire thing.
Sure. And in addition to all the destruction that the Biden train wreck has heaped upon all of us with Afghanistan, Mexican border, inflation, etc., it is a FACIST regime, but that is nothing new pertaining to the Democratic Party, which closely links to Fascism in its basic characteristics >>>>

1. Big, powerful, centralized government. Massive federal control.

2. Massive regulation of businesses and people.

3. Severe gun control (if not confiscation)

4. Suppression of constitutional rights of free speech (ex. Twitter censorship), freedom of religion (gay wedding cake), and freedom of the press (ex. firing of Lou Dobbs)

Sure. And in addition to all the destruction that the Biden train wreck has heaped upon all of us with Afghanistan, Mexican border, inflation, etc., it is a FACIST regime, but that is nothing new pertaining to the Democratic Party, which closely links to Fascism in its basic characteristics >>>>

4. Suppression of constitutional rights of free speech (ex. Twitter censorship), freedom of religion (gay wedding cake), and freedom of the press (ex. firing of Lou Dobbs)
Which part of the government fired Lou Dobbs?

Look at the way these idiots are catering to invaders of our country. Letting all these people in with no vaccine requirements while our federal government institutes them for our federal workers and then some. They are appalled by the images of our border patrol on horseback trying to protect our country from these people who flew all the way to Mexico to get past our border but have no problem with the Capital being surrounded by the National Guard for political purposes, and now the National Guard to bring in healthcare workers into New York to replace the ones fired for not getting a vaccine.

These are pure Nazis and the leftist supporters are as blind as a bat.

When you watch stuff like this, do you ever wonder if you're getting the whole story, with a comprehensive and accurate representation of both ends?

If you do, does that ever bother you?

So why don't you try to defend the other end? Did you bother watching it or don't you have the balls to understand the truth? Levin is absolutely correct, but you don't see it due to conditioning by the left. By the time they get full leadership and tell you that we are a Communist country, we will have already been there for five years and you or your ilk not even realize it. Wake up man. It's as plain as the nose on your face what's going on with the left in this country.

Forum List

Back