USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

This is why we need to get rid of them. They are kind if like a pair of abusive parents, with kids who suffer by being attached to them. In our civilized society that is nit permitted and the kids get SEPERATED from the bad parents.
It's a money problem, not a bad parent problem. Kids need to make, earn, save, and keep their own money in order to move out on their own from their parents' house. There's no way to do that in this day and age unless you want to recruit them into the military and start a war against Democrats to regain our lost rights.

How in the fuck did you think America got started? Let me guess, you've never seen the Statue of Liberty or heard of Ellis Island either. Your stupidity is mindblowing.
NO, YOUR stupidity is mindblowing. My mother and her family came to the US in 1929 on a ship from Denmark, that sailed past the Statue of Liberty, and went to Ellis Island, where they all immigrated here legally, and properly.

And you equate that with the fiasco that is going on now with the Mexican border, and over 200,000/month invaders being allowed in, with Biden's catch & release lunacy ? Generally, all unvetted, unvaccinated, and then flown all over the US, and even put up in hotels and apartments, paid for with US tax $$$, all to create a massive VOTE BLOCK fir Biden ?

And Biden's lunacy of bringing in 120,000 unvetted, unvaccinated Afghans, for more VOTES for him, while we get more crime, and hundreds of Americans are abandoned in Afghanistan, now hiding from the Taliban.

And I haven't even touched on the Haitians yet,

Last edited:
It's a money problem, not a bad parent problem. Kids need to make, earn, save, and keep their own money in order to move out on their own from their parents' house. There's no way to do that in this day and age unless you want to recruit them into the military and start a war against Democrats to regain our lost rights.
No need to war against Democrats. That's what we've BEEN DOING all along. Just let them have their country and let us have ours - APART FROM THEM.

NO, YOUR stupidity is mindblowing. My mother and her family came to the US in 1929 on a ship from Denmark, that sailed past the Statue of Liberty, and went to Ellis Island, where they all immigrated here legally, and properly.

And you equate that with the fiasco that is going on now with the Mexican border, and over 200,000/month invaders being allowed in, with Biden's catch & release lunacy ? Generally, all unvetted, unvaccinated, and then flown all over the US, and even put up in hotels and apartments, paid for with US tax $$$, all to create a massive VOTE BLOCK fir Biden ?

And Biden's lunacy of bringing in 120,000 unvetted, unvaccinated Afghans, for more VOTES for him, while we get more crime, and hundreds of Americans are abandoned in Afghanistan, now hiding from the Taliban.

And I haven't even touched on the Haitians yet,
Read the post I responded to, dumbass. The poster in a nutshell was against any and ALL further immigration into this country in order to restore some America in his imagination where everyone is like him.

Republicans might have some problems getting a country started since most of the higher education and industry are in blue states. Red states mostly hillbillies, cows, statues of heroes like nathan bedford....trump?

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
OK, y'all can have Alaska. We get the rest.

So nothing to fight, measles, mumps, and rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, or pertussis?
God has kept me healthy all these years. I may have had some vaccinations when I was a child as required by law.

But I am an adult now, unlike you. I can make my own decisions.

God has kept me healthy all these years. I may have had some vaccinations when I was a child as required by law.

But I am an adult now, unlike you. I can make my own decisions.
4St56C2.jpg

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

I have a better idea: Let's just keep all 50 states for ourselves. Do you think they'd give US half the country?

How about this: design a virus lethal to people which can only live and thrive in the dark, humid insides of a mask! (hehheh)

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
Well except that Communion seeks Worlds domination, that's a great idea

This is why we need to get rid of them. They are kind if like a pair of abusive parents, with kids who suffer by being attached to them. In our civilized society that is nit permitted and the kids get SEPERATED from the bad parents.

It's a trick though to get rid of them as you say since they are in our families, homes, communities

Not in the alternate universe. The only Americans are those who share their worldview.

Anyone who doesn't share their perspectives aren't worthy of being called Americans.

That idea, on its own is un-American. These people have become perversions of America.

The last thing Democrats get to do is decide who are Americans. That is done with love of country and you hate America like the rest of your party

New Topics

Forum List

Back