USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

The fraud is being accepted. Even if this winds its way through the courts and this fraudulent election is overturned Biden will still have months to transmit every state secret we have to the Chinese.

Democrats must be opposed on every level down to the paperboy.
So you're saying that Biden would be inaugurated in January? Why not Trump remain in office, if it's still not settled ? Why should anything change when we don't know what the vote counts actually are ?

but there are so many fewer of y'all. you're like 28% of the population
This kind of LYING is what has come to characterize those in the Democratic Party. Thank God I got away from these lowlifes, before the party and its filthy media turned into this disgusting trash.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
Gee that's a solution parents use on their squabbling spoiled brat children.

I think it would be better if we actually acted like a adults for a change.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

Trump teach you well to divide this country. This is one of the major screwup of YOUR lousy president why he lost. Only represents certain groups of Americans. And if this is your next agenda for 2024 you will lost again.

There’s no way a decent Americans will ever let that happen.

Every time we heard YOUR dumb president attacked his own fellow Americans like he keep saying the DEMOCRATS RUN CITY or LIBERATE ....... I have to think 3 times where are those democrats run city are located. I thought they are located in United States of America.

Be very careful what you wish for.
Trump did not divide this nation. It was divided before he became a candidate for President. And when he was elected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week most of the TV, the media, the movies, the sports players, the entertainers, politicians and unelected government workers and lobbyists, elites and more broadcast for all to see and hear endlessly how bad Trump was. On everything he did. He was convicted of not being a globalist. In reality if you took Obama and Trump and had to follow one to survive, Trump would keep you alive. Same thing about Biden and the rest of the Progs.

Yes, Democrats have been screaming racist, racist, racist at us for the 40 years I remember politics. That it started under Trump is retarded
You got that right. Trump is a retarded.

Yes, you are in middle school. You're just playgrounding, little guy.

:itsok:

Poor guy, you're really upset now, huh?
Why should I be upset? We are celebrating a great victory. America is back.

What a day for Americans.

Trump teach you well to divide this country. This is one of the major screwup of YOUR lousy president why he lost. Only represents certain groups of Americans. And if this is your next agenda for 2024 you will lost again.

There’s no way a decent Americans will ever let that happen.

Every time we heard YOUR dumb president attacked his own fellow Americans like he keep saying the DEMOCRATS RUN CITY or LIBERATE ....... I have to think 3 times where are those democrats run city are located. I thought they are located in United States of America.

Be very careful what you wish for.
Trump did not divide this nation. It was divided before he became a candidate for President. And when he was elected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week most of the TV, the media, the movies, the sports players, the entertainers, politicians and unelected government workers and lobbyists, elites and more broadcast for all to see and hear endlessly how bad Trump was. On everything he did. He was convicted of not being a globalist. In reality if you took Obama and Trump and had to follow one to survive, Trump would keep you alive. Same thing about Biden and the rest of the Progs.

Yes, Democrats have been screaming racist, racist, racist at us for the 40 years I remember politics. That it started under Trump is retarded
You got that right. Trump is a retarded.

Yes, you are in middle school. You're just playgrounding, little guy.

:itsok:

Poor guy, you're really upset now, huh?
Why should I be upset? We are celebrating a great victory. America is back.

What a day for Americans.

Yes, you love America like a parasite loves its host

Wouldn't Democrats be happier with no Republicans ? What do you say about that Democrats ? Just think of how easy all your crazy ideas would flow right through your United Blue States of America congress.

Same in the United Red States of America Congress.

Why are we tormenting ourselves ?

Wouldn't Democrats be happier with no Republicans ? What do you say about that Democrats ? Just think of how easy all your crazy ideas would flow right through your United Blue States of America congress.

As I mentioned, I created this same topic a year or two ago. What I found is that many Republicans didn't object to the idea, but every single leftist was against it. That's not to say the right was totally on board, but at least they put some thought and consideration into it.

People on the left may be educated, may be successful, but one thing is so obvious: they lack common sense.

It's kind of like those old shows we seen on television where the parents found out about their son planning to run away from home. They helped him pack his clothes, gave him a few dollars to get started, and opened the door for him to leave without jumping out of the window with their blessing, and said goodbye forever. The child realizing he couldn't make it on his own, broke down in tears saying he'd never try to run away from home again.

Isn't that what we are dealing with when it comes to Democrats? We both know how petulant they are, we both know how they constantly threaten us to run away from home. But when you suggest the rubber hit the road, they break down in tears because they come to the realization they can't survive on their own, just like the episodes of the boy running away from home.

This is something we absolutely need to do. We need to pack their clothes and open the door for them to leave freely.

As I mentioned, I created this same topic a year or two ago. What I found is that many Republicans didn't object to the idea, but every single leftist was against it. That's not to say the right was totally on board, but at least they put some thought and consideration into it.

People on the left may be educated, may be successful, but one thing is so obvious: they lack common sense.

It's kind of like those old shows we seen on television where the parents found out about their son planning to run away from home. They helped him pack his clothes, gave him a few dollars to get started, and opened the door for him to leave without jumping out of the window with their blessing, and said goodbye forever. The child realizing he couldn't make it on his own, broke down in tears saying he'd never try to run away from home again.

Isn't that what we are dealing with when it comes to Democrats? We both know how petulant they are, we both know how they constantly threaten us to run away from home. But when you suggest the rubber hit the road, they break down in tears because they come to the realization they can't survive on their own, just like the episodes of the boy running away from home.

This is something we absolutely need to do. We need to pack their clothes and open the door for them to leave freely.
They are too deeply invested in the US government, sugar-daddy welfare existence. They need the full blast of government $$$. Without red state $$$, they may not have enough.

No

Forum List

Back