USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

:puhleeze:I've got plenty of words (ex. the OP)

You're the one who's stumped (Post 755) :biggrin:
lol you’re like a toddler in a grown mam’s body huh? Okay I spell it out for you. Trump lost. No one saved him for this fate and you’re pathetic and stupid for thinking anyone would in the first place.

:biggrin:

lol you’re like a toddler in a grown mam’s body huh? Okay I spell it out for you. Trump lost. No one saved him for this fate and you’re pathetic and stupid for thinking anyone would in the first place.
I stopped thinking about November 2020 a year ago. Time to think about November 2024 now. Looks like Trump has the American people behind him. Big question is going to about playing fair. We know the Democrats won't. They'll get as many illegal aliens to vote for them as they can, and whatever other tricks they can pull. Hope that can get under control.
1708467784922.png

I stopped thinking about November 2020 a year ago. Time to think about November 2024 now. Looks like Trump has the American people behind him. Big question is going to about playing fair. We know the Democrats won't. They'll get as many illegal aliens to vote for them as they can, and whatever other tricks they can pull. Hope that can get under control.
View attachment 905619
Right we get it. Youre preemptively deciding that if Trump loses, it automatically means it was fraudulent. Do you people have any basic self awareness to see how childish and moronic that is?

Right we get it. Youre preemptively deciding that if Trump loses, it automatically means it was fraudulent. Do you people have any basic self awareness to see how childish and moronic that is?
They know they can't win fairly, from a legit vote of American citizens, and they so much think they're right about everything, that they think the ends justify the means. Need to be watched closely.

I wouldn't mind it, as allies.

Red takes the west coast, communist blue takes the east. Red takes Alaska, communist blue takes Hawaii.

Forum List

Back