USA loses $150 billion a year through illegal immigrant remitances.

I am white and have been getting hired to do jobs in masonry for the past 35 years and I still do to this day.
I didn't know trespassers went to the state of Misery.
I've done it in several states over the years..
You're an Illegal?
I actually don't exist.
You're Perry Masonry?
Put that troll on ignore.
If you notice, I don’t respond to the overtly pointless remarks.
MG lost it when Trump became President.
If I lost it then I probably never had it in the first place.

By law only citizens and some Immigrants can get federal welfare benefits, undocumented can't.
Typical ignorant liberal mindset. For decades, illegals have been coming here with a young woman in pregnancy. When the baby is born it (incorrectly) becomes a citizen, and the whole family helps itself to a lifetime of benefits$$$$. Gee, CNN forgot to mention that part, huh ? Ha ha

Also, there is no such thing as "undocumented", Everyone has documents of all sorts including illegal aliens, who have company photo ID cards, library cards, bank cards, etc
No, that is federal law so I have no idea why you are inferring anything about CNN....

I am white and have been getting hired to do jobs in masonry for the past 35 years and I still do to this day.
You're an Illegal?
I actually don't exist.
You're Perry Masonry?
Yes, the banker who posts all through the day... Teller jobs are so easy aren't they..

How does the US lose it?
Is that a serious question?
Yes.
Well... Healthy economies generally want their money recycled within it's own economy. If instead of sending cash to Mexico for example, you went on a vacation within the US you have helped pay the wages of all those people you bought goods/services for during that vacation. Thus supporting the economy in which the wealth was derived.

If you give that wealth to outside workers, then you strengthen that economy, rather than your own. Unless of course that money is used in another country to buy US goods. Then it could be a wash. Possibly.
Makes you wonder why more conserve-hate-ives are not ragging on Teddy Cruz for going to Cancun instead of Aspen or Breckenridge. Especially since the US Hospitality sector is hurting so badly.
Cruz is the new orange man bad for you low iq idiots. Cancun is the most popular destination down there for Americans followed by DR/Punta Cana.
Cruz talked shit about the same of other people and now he getz the razz....Deal with it.

No, that is federal law so I have no idea why you are inferring anything about CNN....
Are you seriously not getting this ? LOL. I'll repeat, because there's no other way to say it. Maybe you can read it slower this time, and THINK about it a bit longer before you rush into the net post, as you continually do.

For decades, illegals have been coming here with a young woman in pregnancy. When the baby is born it (incorrectly) becomes a citizen, and the whole family helps itself to a lifetime of benefits$$$$. Gee, CNN forgot to mention that part, huh ?

And I mention CNN, because that is the reason why you liberals are so information-deprived, uninformed.

PS - I never infer, insinuate, or imply anything. I have something to say? - I say it.

You know they can just walk through into the US at the gates?
Yeah, because of Biden allowing that. Stopped
if Trump was still in power.
No, they walk through the gates every day when the border is reopened because it is called commerce, just like you can drive into and out of Mexico into the USA because it is called commerce... Why are you so ignorant to that fact? It is allowed in this nation and it was allowed before NAFTA, it has been that way for a hundred years...JFC get a clue and stop playing this stupid game of propaganda with wedge issues. Trump allowed people to migrate into the US what makes you think he didn't? Trump allowed people to flow back and forth across the borders for commerce. Trump allowed political refugees in the US, Trump used catch and release in the US.....What in the hell makes you think it stopped? Trump allowed immigrants free healthcare because the law says he must, but the law doesn't allow illegals to get welfare, Trump made it so immigrants who received welfare were ineligible for citizenship, that he did do. But, it never did stop immigration or refugees or people becoming illegal from overstaying a visit or a work visa or an H1B visa...

Are you seriously not getting this ? LOL. I'll repeat, because there's no other way to say it. Maybe you can read it slower this time, and THINK about it a bit longer before you rush into the net post, as you continually do.

For decades, illegals have been coming here with a young woman in pregnancy. When the baby is born it (incorrectly) becomes a citizen, and the whole family helps itself to a lifetime of benefits$$$$. Gee, CNN forgot to mention that part, huh ?

And I mention CNN, because that is the reason why you liberals are so information-deprived, uninformed.

PS - I never infer, insinuate, or imply anything. I have something to say? - I say it.
It is illegal in the USA for illegal/undocumented immigrants to get federal welfare benefits.

That would depend on if the undocumented immigrant has a child born here. If an undocumented person gives birth to a citizen here, then she will have access to some benefits.

There are also illegal means by which undocumented immigrants can receive benefits (like through using a citizen's SSN).
I told him that, but like many liberals, he has a brick wall around his brain, that doesn't allow information different from liberal media, to get in.

That would depend on if the undocumented immigrant has a child born here. If an undocumented person gives birth to a citizen here, then she will have access to some benefits.

There are also illegal means by which undocumented immigrants can receive benefits (like through using a citizen's SSN).
I told him that, but like many liberals, he has a brick wall around his brain, that doesn't allow information different from liberal media, to get in.
If a child is born here they are a US citizen and can get welfare but not the mother. No matter what the "liberal media " will broadcast on a given day...

You're an Illegal?
I actually don't exist.
You're Perry Masonry?
Yes, the banker who posts all through the day... Teller jobs are so easy aren't they..
Who’s the banker?

No, they walk through the gates every day when the border is reopened because it is called commerce, just like you can drive into and out of Mexico into the USA because it is called commerce... Why are you so ignorant to that fact? It is allowed in nations and it was allowed before NAFTA, it has been that was for a hundred years...JFC get a clue and stop playing this stupid game of propaganda with wedge issues. Trump allowed people to migrate into the US what makes you think he didn't? Trump allowed people to flow back and forth across the borders for commerce. Trump allowed political refugees in the US, Trump used catch and release in the US.....What in the hell makes you think it stopped? Trump allowed immigrants free healthcare because the law say he must, but the law doesn't allow illegals to get welfare, Trump made it so immigrants who received welfare were ineligible for citizenship that he did do. But it never did stop immigration or refugees or people becoming illegal from overstaying a visit or a work visa or an H1B visa...
1. Specific individuals are allowed in those gates, IF they have a REASON to coming through, and only then, not for caravans of thousands of dirtbag migrants disrespecting our laws, and us.

2. As for political refugees, Trump reduced the number of them, and made it tougher for those who PRETEND to be refugees from crime (or whatever) when actually all they are coming here for is to suck up our welfare $$$ enticed to them, by US liberals looking to get their VOTES. Why are you so ignorant to that fact?

3. Trump STOPPED catch & release. That was an Obama activity. What makes me think it stopped it IT WAS, and if you stopped watching you liberal BS media, an started watching Newsmax, OAN, the First, et al conservative media , you'd know that.

4. Show me where Trump allowed ILLEGAL immigrants to get free healthcare. Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?

5. I've now devoted 90% over the greater part of an hour to just you, when I have many alerts from many other posters to attend to. Your ignorance is abounding. Watch Newsmax. Get cured.

You're an Illegal?
I actually don't exist.
You're Perry Masonry?
Who’s the banker?
I thought we we playing vivid imagination thesis proposals.

If a child is born here they are a US citizen and can get welfare but not the mother. No matter what the "liberal media " will broadcast on a given day...
FALSE! Whole family benefits. Liberal news media is reeking with MISinformation.

No, they walk through the gates every day when the border is reopened because it is called commerce, just like you can drive into and out of Mexico into the USA because it is called commerce... Why are you so ignorant to that fact? It is allowed in nations and it was allowed before NAFTA, it has been that was for a hundred years...JFC get a clue and stop playing this stupid game of propaganda with wedge issues. Trump allowed people to migrate into the US what makes you think he didn't? Trump allowed people to flow back and forth across the borders for commerce. Trump allowed political refugees in the US, Trump used catch and release in the US.....What in the hell makes you think it stopped? Trump allowed immigrants free healthcare because the law say he must, but the law doesn't allow illegals to get welfare, Trump made it so immigrants who received welfare were ineligible for citizenship that he did do. But it never did stop immigration or refugees or people becoming illegal from overstaying a visit or a work visa or an H1B visa...
1. Specific individuals are allowed in those gates, IF they have a REASON to coming through, and only then, not for caravans of thousands of dirtbag migrants disrespecting our laws, and us.

2. As for political refugees, Trump reduced the number of them, and made it tougher for those who PRETEND to be refugees from crime (or whatever) when actually all they are coming here for is to suck up our welfare $$$ enticed to them, by US liberals looking to get their VOTES. Why are you so ignorant to that fact?

3. Trump STOPPED catch & release. That was an Obama activity. What makes me think it stopped it IT WAS, and if you stopped watching you liberal BS media, an started watching Newsmax, OAN, the First, et al conservative media , you'd know that.

4. Show me where Trump allowed ILLEGAL immigrants to get free healthcare. Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?

5. I've now devoted 90% over the greater part of an hour to just you, when I have many alerts from many other posters to attend to. Your ignorance is abounding. Watch Newsmax. Get cured.
If I live in the border and want to go have a party in Mexico I am allowed to traverse the national boundaries for such an occasion and the same goes if I want to come into the US to party. It doesn't take a presidential invite to cross the border...

If I live in the border and want to go have a party in Mexico I am allowed to traverse the national boundaries for such an occasion and the same goes if I want to come into the US to party. It doesn't take a presidential invite to cross the border...
What happens when a dirt poor non-Mexican goes into Mexico and is told to leave?

FALSE! Whole family benefits. Liberal news media is reeking with MISinformation.
Nope, the whole family did not get stimulus checks either which is welfare...If you are a citizen married to an undocumented immigrant only the citizen received a stimulus payment.

Generally, undocumented immigrants including DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) holders are ineligible to receive federal public benefits like supplemental nutrition assistant program (SNAP), regular Medicaid, Social Security, healthcare subsidies, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), ( here , here ).

Since the enactment of the 1996 welfare reform laws, most lawfully residing immigrants were also “barred from receiving assistance under the major federal benefits programs for five years or longer,” according to the National Immigration Law Center ( here ).

These eligibility restrictions preceded Trump’s presidency. At a federal level, illegal immigrants are mostly only granted “welfare” in the form of emergency medical help and disaster relief funds. Undocumented children and teens can and must also attend public school ( here ).

As far as emergency medical no one can be denied that in the USA. It is still not a form of a continuous benefit it is a gesture of humanitarianism.

What happens when a dirt poor non-Mexican goes into Mexico and is told to leave?
Then he would retort, "donde"?

Nope, the whole family did not get stimulus checks either which is welfare...If you are a citizen married to an undocumented immigrant only the citizen received the check

Generally, undocumented immigrants including DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) holders are ineligible to receive federal public benefits like supplemental nutrition assistant program (SNAP), regular Medicaid, Social Security, healthcare subsidies, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), ( here , here ).

Since the enactment of the 1996 welfare reform laws, most lawfully residing immigrants were also “barred from receiving assistance under the major federal benefits programs for five years or longer,” according to the National Immigration Law Center ( here ).

These eligibility restrictions preceded Trump’s presidency. At a federal level, illegal immigrants are mostly only granted “welfare” in the form of emergency medical help and disaster relief funds. Undocumented children and teens can and must also attend public school ( here ).

As far as emergency medical no one can be denied that in the USA. It is still not a form of a continuous benefit it is a gesture of humanitarianism.

The COBRA act, enacted under that POS globalist Reagan, may he burn in hell.

Then he would retort, "donde"?
And then be shot.

Forum List

Back