USA loses $150 billion a year through illegal immigrant remitances.

Is it good when China invest billions of dollars in the US and Americans have jobs from it?
That's completely dependent on if they have any say after investment. Lets say China bought CNN or Fox... Would you trust the news?
I use the AP I don't use the middle men of entertainment.
The AP has it's issues.
It's still a slanted view of facts.
Who isn't?
No one.

How does the US lose it?
Is that a serious question?
Yes.
Well... Healthy economies generally want their money recycled within it's own economy. If instead of sending cash to Mexico for example, you went on a vacation within the US you have helped pay the wages of all those people you bought goods/services for during that vacation. Thus supporting the economy in which the wealth was derived.

If you give that wealth to outside workers, then you strengthen that economy, rather than your own. Unless of course that money is used in another country to buy US goods. Then it could be a wash. Possibly.
If we had more cash their would be higher inflation and lower value of the currency.
That is the plan.
And it hurts the receiving country it's rather sinister plus they get use to using our money as the currency of that country which affects their value of their currency due to lack of use.
None of it benefits Americans. What part of that don't you get?
Sure it does by encouraging deflation by less currency in the country which means your dollars buy more than when there is too much currency in the market, are you catching on yet?
Are you catching on? This country is being destroyed by design.

But... More money will be going to China than what's coming back from China. That's good... Right?
Yes.
Ahh... Ok then.
Is it good when China invest billions of dollars in the US and Americans have jobs from it?
We need more janitors and for China to own the US.
What jobs are created?
They own Smithfield farms and they pay people to raise hogs , kill plants, meat packing, transportation, accountants, secretaries, are you familiar with the infrastructure of a corporations to make it operational? More companies owned by China is the US
These include: AMC Entertainment (entertainment), Cirrus Wind Energy (energy), Complete Genomics (health care), First International Oil (energy), G.E. Appliances (technology), IBM—P.C. division (technology), Legendary Entertainment Group (entertainment), Motorola Mobility (technology), Nexteer Automotive (automotive),
I'm also familiar with how they can swamp the US with their own citizens as Business Visas so that Americans don't get those jobs.
By the way, legal and accounting work can, and does, take place overseas and then gets e-mailed to the US to be signed.
You guys want deregulation and corporations want cheap labor welcome to capitalism...

But... More money will be going to China than what's coming back from China. That's good... Right?
Yes.
Ahh... Ok then.
What jobs are created?
They own Smithfield farms and they pay people to raise hogs , kill plants, meat packing, transportation, accountants, secretaries, are you familiar with the infrastructure of a corporations to make it operational? More companies owned by China is the US
These include: AMC Entertainment (entertainment), Cirrus Wind Energy (energy), Complete Genomics (health care), First International Oil (energy), G.E. Appliances (technology), IBM—P.C. division (technology), Legendary Entertainment Group (entertainment), Motorola Mobility (technology), Nexteer Automotive (automotive),
I'm also familiar with how they can swamp the US with their own citizens as Business Visas so that Americans don't get those jobs.
By the way, legal and accounting work can, and does, take place overseas and then gets e-mailed to the US to be signed.
You guys want deregulation and corporations want cheap labor welcome to capitalism...
No...we saw what GW did to the US.
In fact, I don't see how you think that about me.

That's completely dependent on if they have any say after investment. Lets say China bought CNN or Fox... Would you trust the news?
I use the AP I don't use the middle men of entertainment.
Has nothing to do with the point made.
Sure it does, I never listen to CNN or FOX.

Yes.
Ahh... Ok then.
What jobs are created?
No...we saw what GW did to the US.
In fact, I don't see how you think that about me.
You either have govt. controlling labor or you don't...If they do then the corporations are going to deviate from being in the US doing business.

Sure it does, I never listen to CNN or FOX.
Ok... If China bought AP, would you trust it? I HATE that you make me treat you as if you are stupid.

Edit: Don't make me do shit like that... It's habit forming.

Mexico only gets 30 billion in remittances that is not the most of the 150 billion. And then the US get's it back from Mexico in drugz to party with...
I wouldn't exactly call illegal drugs, "getting it back ". No that money leaves here, and is LOSSES$$ for American businesses and workers.

Mexico only gets 30 billion in remittances that is not the most of the 150 billion. And then the US get's it back from Mexico in drugz to party with...
I wouldn't exactly call illegal drugs, "getting it back ". No that money leaves here, and is LOSSES$$ for American businesses and workers.
Then stop their employment, yet, no one wants to do that, not even Trump...

Forum List

Back