USA loses $150 billion a year through illegal immigrant remitances.

Makes you wonder why more conserve-hate-ives are not ragging on Teddy Cruz for going to Cancun instead of Aspen or Breckenridge. Especially since the US Hospitality sector is hurting so badly.
Well... I can't and won't speak for others on the topic... But I really didn't care how much someone golfed or where they took their vacations. I'm not sure if Aspen or Breckenridge was open in which to take a vacation though, might have been a factor in the decision making.
All 60+ National parks are open.... Teddy couldn't have spent the money in the good ol' USA?

How does the US lose it?
Is that a serious question?
Yes.
Well... Healthy economies generally want their money recycled within it's own economy. If instead of sending cash to Mexico for example, you went on a vacation within the US you have helped pay the wages of all those people you bought goods/services for during that vacation. Thus supporting the economy in which the wealth was derived.

If you give that wealth to outside workers, then you strengthen that economy, rather than your own. Unless of course that money is used in another country to buy US goods. Then it could be a wash. Possibly.
If we had more cash their would be higher inflation and lower value of the currency.
That is the plan.
And it hurts the receiving country it's rather sinister plus they get use to using our money as the currency of that country which affects their value of their currency due to lack of use.
None of it benefits Americans. What part of that don't you get?
MG is a self-hating Honky.

The Blob said he'd fix immigration. Apparently it's still broke.
Your
Blob
Failed.
That's true. He didn't get it done. Of course... Why didn't he get it done?

Because he didn't want to.
Oh? I guess the MSM was wrong then. The opposition parties weren't a factor at all. lol

For 2 years, he had a majority in both houses and the Oval office.
The opposition parties weren't a factor at all.

It's plural for a reason. I know you want to call Trump a republican. I get it. But he's not. Never really was.

Wow, you've opened a new dimension in excuse making for your blob. Trump wasn't a Republican!

Incredible.

Makes you wonder why more conserve-hate-ives are not ragging on Teddy Cruz for going to Cancun instead of Aspen or Breckenridge. Especially since the US Hospitality sector is hurting so badly.
Well... I can't and won't speak for others on the topic... But I really didn't care how much someone golfed or where they took their vacations. I'm not sure if Aspen or Breckenridge was open in which to take a vacation though, might have been a factor in the decision making.
All 60+ National parks are open.... Teddy couldn't have spent the money in the good ol' USA?
I don't know. Again... I really didn't care. Just speculated to what you wrote.

Why do Democrats support NAFTA since history proves it was supported by Republicans
I got the Edit in before... :p

and implemented by Reagan and Nixon went to China to normalize relations and started the ball rolling on making sure the so called communist in China morphed into a capitalist state to kick our asses with cheap labor because they are still pissed over the Boxer Rebellion, colonialization by Europeans and the Opium Wars...
But... More money will be going to China than what's coming back from China. That's good... Right?
Yes.

Wow, you've opened a new dimension in excuse making for your blob. Trump wasn't a Republican!

Incredible.
o.0

No... I don't define him as a republican. He sure as hell isn't a conservative.

How does the US lose it?
Is that a serious question?
Yes.
Well... Healthy economies generally want their money recycled within it's own economy. If instead of sending cash to Mexico for example, you went on a vacation within the US you have helped pay the wages of all those people you bought goods/services for during that vacation. Thus supporting the economy in which the wealth was derived.

If you give that wealth to outside workers, then you strengthen that economy, rather than your own. Unless of course that money is used in another country to buy US goods. Then it could be a wash. Possibly.
If we had more cash their would be higher inflation and lower value of the currency.
That is the plan.
And it hurts the receiving country it's rather sinister plus they get use to using our money as the currency of that country which affects their value of their currency due to lack of use.
None of it benefits Americans. What part of that don't you get?
Sure it does by encouraging deflation by less currency in the country which means your dollars buy more than when there is too much currency in the market, are you catching on yet?

Here is the truth. Illegals are one of the reasons why the gap between rich and rest of us got wider.

In the past when the rich needed a carpenter or landscaper they hired a middle class American company to do the job. By hiring.illegals rich people actually save over $1 billion dollars a year. That means they are costing the middle class 1 billion dollars a year
Yet another reason to oppose illegal immigration, and reduce legal immigration to a merit system.

But... More money will be going to China than what's coming back from China. That's good... Right?
Yes.
Ahh... Ok then.
Is it good when China invest billions of dollars in the US and Americans have jobs from it?
We need more janitors and for China to own the US.
What jobs are created?
They own Smithfield farms and they pay people to raise hogs , kill plants, meat packing, transportation, accountants, secretaries, are you familiar with the infrastructure of a corporations to make it operational? More companies owned by China is the US
These include: AMC Entertainment (entertainment), Cirrus Wind Energy (energy), Complete Genomics (health care), First International Oil (energy), G.E. Appliances (technology), IBM—P.C. division (technology), Legendary Entertainment Group (entertainment), Motorola Mobility (technology), Nexteer Automotive (automotive),

Yes.
Ahh... Ok then.
Is it good when China invest billions of dollars in the US and Americans have jobs from it?
We need more janitors and for China to own the US.
What jobs are created?
They own Smithfield farms and they pay people to raise hogs , kill plants, meat packing, transportation, accountants, secretaries, are you familiar with the infrastructure of a corporations to make it operational? More companies owned by China is the US
These include: AMC Entertainment (entertainment), Cirrus Wind Energy (energy), Complete Genomics (health care), First International Oil (energy), G.E. Appliances (technology), IBM—P.C. division (technology), Legendary Entertainment Group (entertainment), Motorola Mobility (technology), Nexteer Automotive (automotive),
I'm also familiar with how they can swamp the US with their own citizens as Business Visas so that Americans don't get those jobs.
By the way, legal and accounting work can, and does, take place overseas and then gets e-mailed to the US to be signed.

Forum List

Back