USA loses $150 billion a year through illegal immigrant remitances.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yet another reason we have to gain control of the Southern border. We were close to getting it under control during the Trump administration. Now with Biden, the welcome sign is lit, the wall has holes, the border agents have conflicting orders. Yeah it's waaaaaaay fucked up, just the way the Democrats want it.

How does the US lose it?
Here is the truth. Illegals are one of the reasons why the gap between rich and rest of us got wider.

In the past when the rich needed a carpenter or landscaper they hired a middle class American company to do the job. By hiring.illegals rich people actually save over $1 billion dollars a year. That means they are costing the middle class 1 billion dollars a year

Yet another reason we have to gain control of the Southern border. We were close to getting it under control during the Trump administration. Now with Biden, the welcome sign is lit, the wall has holes, the border agents have conflicting orders. Yeah it's waaaaaaay fucked up, just the way the Democrats want it.

More than that.

How does the US lose it?
Here is the truth. Illegals are one of the reasons why the gap between rich and rest of us got wider.

In the past when the rich needed a carpenter or landscaper they hired a middle class American company to do the job. By hiring.illegals rich people actually save over $1 billion dollars a year. That means they are costing the middle class 1 billion dollars a year
Is that really you, sealybobo?!

How does the US lose it?

If they are illegals and are undocumented how would they know their immigration status when they send remittance? They don't ask you at Western Union...

How does the US lose it?

Is that really you, sealybobo?!
I’ve been saying for years it’s an illegal employer problem. Did you see the romney cotton bill where they’ll raise minimum wage to $10 hr but they want every employer to have to use e verify. I like this.

I am white and have been getting hired to do jobs in masonry for the past 35 years and I still do to this day.

How does the US lose it?

If they are illegals and are undocumented how would they know their immigration status when they send remittance? They don't ask you at Western Union...
Do you realize you said they 5 times?

What is send remittance?

How does the US lose it?

Do you realize you said they 5 times?

What is send remittance?
Sure why not? Isn't it a fav of yours also?

I am white and have been getting hired to do jobs in masonry for the past 35 years and I still do to this day.
I didn't know trespassers went to the state of Misery.
I've done it in several states over the years..
You're an Illegal?
I actually don't exist.
You're Perry Masonry?
Yes, and I have a brother who is carpenter named Maxwell, he uses a silver hammer.

Sending currency out of the nation makes the currency left in the nation more valuable while inflating the exchange rate in the receiving nation and making it worth less.

Forum List

Back