Usa fast becomming the ne sodom and gomorrah.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
GOVENOR OF NEW YORK SAYS=extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”

The price=over 40 million dead from aids and another 40 million hiv positive and countless millions of ruined lives of guilt and shame=for what????????????????

LOL. Every single successful major society has been one in which there was a hedonistic bent. Rome, Greece, even Victorian England.

Yes!!!! Is the sick abomination of sexual perversion worth aids,ruined lives of shame and guilt??????????

NO ANSWER???? Is the sick abomination of sexual perversion worth aids,ruined lives of shame and guilt AND THE JUDGMENT OF SODOM??????????

The price=over 40 million dead from aids and another 40 million hiv positive and countless millions of ruined lives of guilt and shame=for what????????????????
You people are really a HOOT! If the government tries to pass laws controlling something, SUCH AS GUNS, you scream bloody murder about the government taking away your rights. Now you are screaming bloody murder because the government is reducing regulations and giving people more freedom and rights. Will you please pick one of the following: (1) I want the government to make more regulations that take away our rights, or (2) I want the government to make fewer regulations take away our rights.

Last edited:
Although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. ROMANS 1:32

Sodom and Gomorrah always struck me as the fun places of the Bible.

Sort of like NYC and Vegas.

NO ANSWER???? Is the sick abomination of sexual perversion worth aids,ruined lives of shame and guilt AND THE JUDGMENT OF SODOM??????????
Hummmm....... Exactly who gave you permission to tell other people how to live their lives. If I am not mistaken GOD gave man 'Free will.' Why are you condemning that free will.

GOD'S WORD SAYS=do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11 CONFESS AND REPENT, GOD WILL FORGIVE AND WASH YOU CLEAN.

not sure I get your analogy.

S&G were destroyed b/c they lacked manners, not b/c of all the fucking.

that douche should step down for his hate speech, and really bad manners. not for his support of freedom for gays

Yes!!! Many sexual perverts compound their sin by trying to deny the truth of god's word thus they ask for judgment!!!

The people who scream the loudest about perverts usually have a few fetishes of their own, what's yours? I know you won't tell us but I have you pegged, pervert.

WHY COMPOUND YOUR SICK SIN????? do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. CONFESS AND REPENT!

Aids is a tough way to die!!! Crying,screaming,cursing, rotting while still alive,slow stinking death then judgment!!!! Confess and repent!!!!

Closet case if I ever heard one. God damn, the self loathing must be about killing you.

Forum List

Back