USA and Israel

SandyGirl

Rookie
Dec 24, 2013
Why does the USA continue to support Israel with its money ?
Think about this.

Israeli companies operate on such shaky grounds by western standards around the world, that their companies are almost borderline scams.

When you visit the websites of Israeli companies, and compare it to ABSOLUTE SCAMS, the designs are fairly similar, and make similar claims about their products.

Their companies are poor, and they center around small mundane things that are of absolutely no use to YOU nor are they a monopoly, and better quality exists.

ICQ was infact invented in Israel, and it did create the AOL Instant Messenger and Buddy List technology, but not by young businessmen as claimed by ICQ, but by Yossi Vardi who was 53 years old by the time it was invented.

And by todays standards such technologies are no longer in usage, lasting not even 10 years time from when it was invented until it became out of date.

The word Israel, does not exist in the same sentence that also has "Intel" or "Pentium" in it.
Intel is an AMERICAN COMPANY.
The Pentium Processor was invented in INDIA by Vinod Dham, Hindu not Jewish.
Indian, not Israeli.

The Cell phone was invented by Martin Cooper, A british American in New York City, Not by Israelis or by Jews.
(cooper is a british name, so I assume he's british or partly british)

The Camera phone was invented by a company, not by a single person.
And that company is Kyocera, a JAPANESE COMPANY, not Israeli !

This also goes without saying, that the Majority of Israeli companies produce military hardware, not civilian marketplace goods.

And that hardware, is simply not good enough for anybody to objectively want to buy, if given a choice, compared to others except for Russian and Chinese and French.

So what the HELL is there to invest in, when it comes to Israel ?

I honestly can't think of anything.

PS

The USB Cable was developed by Digital Equipment Corporation, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NEC and Nortel

None of these are Israeli

:)

Japan has more patents per capita, not Israel

Most of my research comes from Wikipedia.

Fact : Intel most innovative workers are Indian, not Jewish or Israeli.

ahhh, the tried and true, time tested response of a moron who has no argument left.. calling me a retard
LOL

Last edited:
I guess my first response would be why does the US give many more billions a year to all the oil rich and poor Arab dictatorships in the region?
The US provides 25K plus military personnel to guard Saudi oil and yet pays market prices.
The US also equips the Arabs with the money to purchase the weapons with which they murder their fellow Arabs; money wisely spent in my opinion.

After you get past THAT question...
Nobody said an Israeli invented the Cell Phone, so what's that sound bite about?
An Israeli invented the electronics behind USB so I would invite you to no longer use any USB related devices.
Of course that means you would have to stop charging your non-Israeli invented cell phone and stop using the USB connection to upload your pictures.

First you have to research for what purpose the grants are given.
As a poster stated here yesterday, the US provides less than .08% of Israel's annual budget.
Probably mostly military.

Think about this.
Israeli companies operate on such Shaky grounds by western standards around the world, that their companies are almost borderline scams.
When you visit the websites of Israeli companies, and compare it to ABSOLUTE SCAMS, the designs are fairly similar, and make similar claims about their products.

Their companies are poor, and they center around small mundane things that are of absolutely no use to YOU nor are they a monopoly, and better quality exists.

ICQ was infact invented in Israel, and it did create the AOL Instant Messenger and Buddy List technology, but not by young businessmen as claimed by ICQ, but by Yossi Vardi who was 53 years old by the time it was invented.
And by todays standards such technologies are no longer in usage, lasting not even 10 years time from when it was invented until it became out of date.
WTF are you talking about?
LINK?

Israeli companies meet high standards and Israel has More NASDAQ Listed companies than any other Nations than the USA.
Most of them are High TECH companies.

Buffett Bought an Israel Metals Fabricating company about 5 years ago. Said its the Best Investment he's ever made.

SandyGirl said:
The word Israel, does not exist in the same sentence that also has "Intel" or "Pentium" in it.
Intel is an AMERICAN COMPANY.
The Pentium Processor was invented in INDIA by Vinod Dham, Hindu not Jewish.
Indian, not Israeli.
Intel IS indeed an American company but recently announced a Large Expansion of it's Israeli facility.
the Brains and innovation are legendary.
A huge win for Intel and they know it.

SandyGirl said:
The Cell phone was invented by Martin Cooper, A british American in New York City, Not by Israelis or by Jews.(cooper is a british name, so I assume he's british or partly british)The Camera phone was invented by a company, not by a single person.
And that company is Kyocera, a JAPANESE COMPANY, not Israeli !
This also goes without saying, that the Majority of Israeli companies produce military hardware, not civilian marketplace goods.
LIE.
LINK?
The biggest Generic drug maker is, ie, Israeli co Teva Pharmaceutical.

You Bigoted Wack Job.
Israel only came into Existence in 1948. You want them to have invented the Camera!

You think that's a fair comparison?

Jews, 1/4 of 1% of the planet's population, have won 28% of the Nobel Prizes in the Sciences.
In the USA, Jews are 2% of the population, but have won 40% of the Nobel Science prizes awarded US Citizens.

THAT'S why Intel wants more of the innovation they've found There.

SandyGirl said:
And that hardware, is simply not good enough for anybody to objectively want to buy, if given a choice, compared to others except for Russian and Chinese and French.
What a Bunch of Two Bit anti-semitic Slander and False, Unbacked/Unsourced Claims.

EDIT: Your Vertical spacing and emoticons are those of a Retard.
I had to compress and edit your post to respond without creating 3' of scrolling.
Try adult posting.
`

Last edited:
Santa Claus brought me a Soda Stream today. Marvelous invention. Hope the next edition has quad fifties.

Israel is a terrorist state hiding behind a veneer of religion to justify it's fascist racism.

It's political ties to the U.S. does nothing but cause our country trouble with other nations.

The sooner America frees its self from entanglement with Israel.

The better we will be off as a people and a nation. ... :cool:

Sunni Man repeats the same thing as if it was true. He will never tell you about the fascist Muslim states. You can imagine why many of the old Nazis fled to them to avoid prosecution after World War II was over.

Think about this.

Israeli companies operate on such shaky grounds by western standards around the world, that their companies are almost borderline scams.
Their companies are Poor, and they center around small mundane things that are of absolutely no use to YOU nor are they a monopoly, and better quality exists.
Most of my research comes from Wikipedia.
"Most of Your Research comes from Wikipedia"
LOL.
You Bigoted CLOWN.

Economy of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Economy of Israel

The economy of Israel is a market economy.[12] As of 2012, Israel ranks 16th among 187 nations on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed".

The major industrial sectors include High-technology products, Metal products, Electronic and Biomedical equipment, Agricultural products, processed foods, Chemicals, and Transport equipment; the Israeli diamond industry is one of the world's centers for diamond cutting and polishing.

Relatively poor in natural resources, Israel depends on imports of petroleum, raw materials, wheat, motor vehicles, uncut diamonds and production inputs, though the country's nearly total reliance on energy imports may change with recent discoveries of large natural gas reserves off its coast.[13][14]
Israel is active in Software, telecommunication and Semiconductors Development.[15]

The high concentration of high-tech industries in Israel, which are backed by a Strong venture capital industry, gave it the nickname "Silicon Wadi", which is considered Second in importance Only to its Californian counterpart.[16][17][18]

Numerous Israeli companies have been acquired by global corporations for its Reliable and Quality corporate personnel
.[19]

The country was the destination for Berkshire Hathaway's first investment outside the United States when it purchased ISCAR Metalworking, and the first research and development centers outside the United States for companies including Intel, Microsoft, and Apple.[19][20][21]

American business magnates and investors Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Donald Trump have each praised Israel's economy and each entrepreneur has invested Heavily in numerous Israeli industries that range include real estate, High technology, and manufacturing beyond their traditional business activities and investments back in the United States.[22][23][24][25][26][27][28] Israel is also a major tourist destination, with 3.5 million foreign tourists visiting in 2012.

In September 2010, Israel was invited to join the OECD.[29] Israel has also signed free trade agreements with the European Union, the United States, the European Free Trade Association, Turkey, Mexico, Canada, Jordan, Egypt, and on 18 December 2007, became the first non-Latin-American country to sign a free trade agreement with the Mercosur trade bloc.[30][31]
[.....]
You Whack Job Bigot.. You've been Squashed like the Cockroach you are.
But hey, it's still not too late for your to go out and do what you really do, just a slow night.
`

Last edited:
  • Banned
16th in HDI is not the same, as GDP, for which it ranks 43rd

Last edited:
  • Banned
btw.

43rd, is poorer than ALL of the powers, well into the realm of the 3rd world.

16th in HDI is not the same, as GDP, for which it ranks 43rd
btw.

43rd, is poorer than ALL of the powers, well into the realm of the 3rd world.

I refuted EVERYTHING you said.
You've been reduced to responding ONLY to GDP.

For which you Provide NO Link.
YOU LOST ALL OTHER ISSUES DISCUSSED ABOVE. MUM. NO CONTEST.

Most from "Wikpedia" you say?

Wikipedia: GDP Per capita

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[.....]
17 Germany - - - - -- - - 38,666 2012
18 Taiwan - - - - - -- - -- 38,357 2012
19 Belgium- - - - - -- - - 37,459 2012
20 Denmark - - - - -- - - -37,324 2012
21 United Kingdom --- - -36,569 2012
22 Japan - - - ----- -- - - 35,855 2012
23 Finland - --- - - -- -- - 35,771 2012
24 France - - -- - - - - -- 35,295 2012
25 Israel - -- --- - --- - - 33,878 2012
26 Korea, South - - - - - 31,950 2012
— European Union - - - -31,571 2012

27 Bahamas, - - - - -- -- - 31,324 2012
28 Saudi Arabia - -- - - - 30,477 2012
29 Spain - - - - ----- - - - 30,058 2012
30 Italy - - - --- - -- - - - 29,812 2012
31 New Zealand - - --- - 29,481 2012
32 United Arab Emirates 29,176 2012

33 Oman - - - - - - - -- - - 28,843 2012
34 Bahrain - - - - - - -- - - 28,691 2012
That's funny because Wiki has them At #25, Just under FRANCE and Above the EU Average. Above Italy, Spain, New Zealand, etc.
And ABOVE many Arab Oil Rich states/emirates.

You Lying BIGOT you just got Your Clock Cleaned again.
and you can't post as Link you CLOWN.
Now Go hit the streets and try and be useful.

EDIT:
The MORON SandyGirl Apparently wanted to Compare a TINY Country with the rest of the world based on TOTAL GDP Instead of GDP per Capita!
What a Raging IDIOT.
Who could even Imagine the Stupidity.
That's like the Bimbo saying 'Israel didn't invent the Camera'. Duh!

The Retard also can't seem to post a Link or organize her Cut and Pastes into coherent passages.
Just Blathers on endlessly, Lost and Flailing... FOUR consecutive... amateur/Desperation/embarrassed posts immediately below at the time of this edit

`

Last edited:
That's funny, because I looked it up.
Nothing about their GDP is 43rd

And Israel's power to purchase from other countries is 49th.
lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

there ya go dickhead, tell me where it says 25th.
lol

Capital
and largest city Jerusalem (disputed)
31°47′N 35°13′E

Official languages

Hebrew ·
Arabic

Ethnic groups (2013)
75.3% Jewish
20.7% Arab

Demonym
Israeli

Government
Unitary parliamentary republic
- President Shimon Peres
- Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Legislature
Knesset

Independence from Mandatory Palestine

- Declared 14 May 1948
- Recognition 1 May 1949

Area

- Total 20,770 / 22,072 (153rd) km2
8,019 / 8,522 sq mi
- Water (%) 2.12 (440 km2 / 170 mi2)

Population

- 2013 estimate 8,051,200[1] (96th)
- 2008 census 7,412,200[2] (99th)
- Density 387.63/km2 (34th)
1,004.00/sq mi
GDP (PPP) 2013 estimate
- Total $274.504 billion[3] (49th)
- Per capita $34,875[3]
GDP (nominal) 2013 estimate
- Total $272.737 billion[3] (43rd)
- Per capita $34,651[3]
Gini (2008) 39.2[4]
medium · 66th
HDI (2013) Increase 0.900[5]
very high · 16th

Currency
Israeli new shekel (₪*) (ILS)

Time zone
Israel Standard Time (UTC+2)
- Summer (DST) Israel Summer Time (UTC+3)

Date format

dd-mm-yyyy (CE)

Drives on the
right

Calling code
+972

ISO 3166 code
IL

Internet TLD
.il

can you read ?
Or are you too stupid of a trailer trash redneck to read ?
lol

You tell me what the fuck it says, dickhead.
lol

sorry, I don't get my information from Faux News.

lol

Is that all you got ?

Jew hater ?

lmfao !

The information on Wikipedia is consistent, no matter what page you are on.

It would say 25th, if it were 25th

Last edited:
The USB Cable was developed by Digital Equipment Corporation, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NEC and Nortel

which one of these companies are Israeli ?

The correct answer is none of them.
LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back