US women's soccer's epic unbeaten streak comes to an end in Olympics match

I didn't ask you if you could find a 25 second clip of Trump and make fun of his mental state. I asked if you could explain what message Biden was attempting to convey in the clip I posted.

Your answer makes it clear that you cannot.

How's that fail taste?
I didn't bother listening to your 25 sec. clip. Joe, the king of the gaffes, has always struggled with words. Yes I would much rather have a man who thinks before he speaks representing our nation to the world than Trump.

I didn't bother listening to your 25 sec. clip. Joe, the king of the gaffes, has always struggled with words. Yes I would much rather have a man who thinks before he speaks representing our nation to the world than Trump.

You didn't listen to it because the truth scares the living fuck out of you.

I, too, would like to have a man in office who thinks before he speaks. On far too many occasions Trump proved he wasn't that guy. Well, the same is becoming apparent with Biden, as well.

You're just a chickenshit lib, though, afraid of confronting PROOF that Biden's not all there...

You didn't listen to it because the truth scares the living fuck out of you.

I, too, would like to have a man in office who thinks before he speaks. On far too many occasions Trump proved he wasn't that guy. Well, the same is becoming apparent with Biden, as well.

You're just a chickenshit lib, though, afraid of confronting PROOF that Biden's not all there...

Partisan hacks and their selective video clips don't do a thing for me.

Chickenshit lib huh?....hahahaha ...Man, sure is a tough crowd........

Partisan hacks and their selective video clips don't do a thing for me.

Chickenshit lib huh?....hahahaha ...Man, sure is a tough crowd........
Selective video?

Do have even the slightest idea how many videos are out there of Biden in the midst of a mental tug-of-war with himself?

The funniest part about the video you're scared shitless to watch is that Don Lemon of CNN follows the President's babbling by saying "Yes" in agreement with him, despite the fact that the President actually had no message at all...

First NBA all stars lose their first two tune up games, now U.S womens team lose their first game in a long time.

The similarities between the two teams? Maybe in their so-called activism?

Recall the 1980s and the Olympics when Americans were proud and unified. If you have a patriotic nation you win in sports, you win on the world stage, you can confront real enemies in warfare and they can't influence your citizens to turn their backs on their country.

It's only one loss for this team but it seems so much has changed already in the last year.

The U.S. women’s soccer team had its 44-game winning streak snapped in its first match of the Tokyo Olympics on Wednesday, losing to Sweden 3-0.

While the opening ceremonies don’t get started until Friday, the U.S. women’s soccer team is among the handful of squads who start days before the Games officially get underway. But the early opportunity to get a quick win to start the Games was nullified.

Sweden got started early with a Stina Blackstenius header from the right side, beating American goalkeeper Alyssa Naeher.

Blackstenius would score again in the 54th minute of the match to put Sweden up two goals, and the final nail in the coffin for the U.S. would come from Linda Hurting, who replaced Blackstenius in the 64th minute.

And the anti-American Trumptard rubes cheer this

Because cult

LOL

The world is laughing at us.

We have "athletes" who seek to embarrass us on the world stage. We have a President who should probably be wearing a diaper. We have a border that's built like a sieve because our elected officials are clueless as to how they should deal with it.

The world doesn't envy us. The world pities us...
That is not these athletes who embarrass your country. It is some people of your country do who want these athletes to fail and who cheer your opponents in beating your team.

That is not these athletes who embarrass your country. It is some people of your country do who want these athletes to fail and who cheer your opponents in beating your team.
Why should I cheer for an athlete who, when given the chance to represent my country; to represent me, chooses to demean my country?

Fuck them. Honestly, I would love to see everyone of those scumbags suffer a heart attack during their "protest". Let 'em fuckin' die right there in front of God and everybody...

Why should I cheer for an athlete who, when given the chance to represent my country; to represent me, chooses to demean my country?

Fuck them. Honestly, I would love to see everyone of those scumbags suffer a heart attack during their "protest". Let 'em fuckin' die right there in front of God and everybody...
I personally don't support this kneeling during the anthem. But you should respect the freedom of expression. I don't say it should be absolute, but clearly kneeling while the anthem is playing isn't crossing the red lines.

Actually, ability to take such actions while taking part in such major sport events without repercussions is a sign of the strength of your country. Not the opposite.

I personally don't support this kneeling during the anthem. But you should respect the freedom of expression. I don't say it should be absolute, but clearly kneeling while the anthem is playing isn't crossing the red lines.

Actually, ability to take such actions while taking part in such major sport events without repercussions is a sign of the strength of your country. Not the opposite.
They are there to represent the United States of America as part of a team.

Instead they demean it.

Fuck them.

They are there to represent the United States of America as part of a team.

Instead they demean it.

Fuck them.
Yes, they represent it. And I think that the vast majority are doing their best to do so. You should accept that there are people with the opposing views. And they are the citizens as you are.

Yes, they represent it. And I think that the vast majority are doing their best to do so. You should accept that there are people with the opposing views. And they are the citizens as you are.

I'm guessing you're not one to latch onto a point when it goes over your head.

There's is a time and place to protest. The Olympic stage is not that place...

I'm guessing you're not one to latch onto a point when it goes over your head.

There's is a time and place to protest. The Olympic stage is not that place...
And that is why I said I don't support this kneeling. Can't you read? But wishing your country to be defeated because of that is so patriotic. You can be proud of yourself.

And that is why I said I don't support this kneeling. Can't you read? But wishing your country to be defeated because of that is so patriotic. You can be proud of yourself.

Yes, I hope they lose.

If they lose, they don't have the opportunity to embarrass us on the world stage. That chance will have been taken away from them. That's more important than a medal...

Joe is a proven bigot and racist. Even convicted if held to African American and minority standards. Trump is a response man to others who screw with him.

Forum List

Back