US womens soccer star declines to join US womens national team over pandering to homosexuals

I remember, fondly, when the police used nightsticks and rubberhoses. Police brutality meant brain damage and there was no one to complain to. Protests just didn't happen. Those were the days of one cop walking a beat. No cars. Just one guy who dealt with criminals by beating them senseless. No community outreach.

Naturally. If you don't like it, go someplace you like better. They aren't problems to everyone, just a few.

It's like being in a family that you just despise. It's not only dysfunctional but everyone has problems. If they just lived the way you want them to, you would be much happier. At some point even the most understanding psychiatrist will tell you to stop trying to change other people and leave.

Naturally?

Naturally to me is if you don't like something, try and change it.

"Oh, shit, there's rubbish on the floor, I don't like rubbish, so I'm going to sell my house and move into another one which doesn't have rubbish on the floor."

That's absurd.

Do you really not vote for how you'd like the US to be? You just vote to keep things the same no matter what? You love every single thing about your country? You never moan about bad things? You never talk about changing things?

Rubbish. I get the feeling you're using this line simply because it's convenient for you right now.

This woman doesn't like gay people. Oh, the US has gay people. Well then she can fuck off to some other country then, can't she?
If You put the rubbish on your floor pick it up. If your spouse is continually putting rubbish on the floor you can nag until you make yourself sick or get a divorce.

There are things I do not put up with in my personal life. I have no need to protest these things. I wipe them from my life. Football players that want to protest gets wiped. Gays that think they can force me to do anything gets wiped. I had two lesbians that thought they could force me to paint their wedding portraits. Nope, you can't force me to do anything.

Yes, if you put rubbish on the floor, you pick it up.

If your kids aren't achieving the standards in education, you improve the standards.

If the police are treating people brutally, you stop the brutality.

You said that if something goes wrong, you leave. Now you've changed 180 degrees.
I never said that.

If kids aren't r

Yes, you did.

If someone objects to the government that much, perhaps they shouldn't be here. If someone objects to what a team requires of them, they need another team to belong to.

Naturally. If you don't like it, go someplace you like better. They aren't problems to everyone, just a few.

It's like being in a family that you just despise. It's not only dysfunctional but everyone has problems. If they just lived the way you want them to, you would be much happier. At some point even the most understanding psychiatrist will tell you to stop trying to change other people and leave.

Naturally?

"Oh, shit, there's rubbish on the floor, I don't like rubbish, so I'm going to sell my house and move into another one which doesn't have rubbish on the floor."

That's absurd.

Do you really not vote for how you'd like the US to be? You just vote to keep things the same no matter what? You love every single thing about your country? You never moan about bad things? You never talk about changing things?

Rubbish. I get the feeling you're using this line simply because it's convenient for you right now.

This woman doesn't like gay people. Oh, the US has gay people. Well then she can fuck off to some other country then, can't she?
If You put the rubbish on your floor pick it up. If your spouse is continually putting rubbish on the floor you can nag until you make yourself sick or get a divorce.

There are things I do not put up with in my personal life. I have no need to protest these things. I wipe them from my life. Football players that want to protest gets wiped. Gays that think they can force me to do anything gets wiped. I had two lesbians that thought they could force me to paint their wedding portraits. Nope, you can't force me to do anything.

If your kids aren't achieving the standards in education, you improve the standards.

You said that if something goes wrong, you leave. Now you've changed 180 degrees.
I never said that.

If kids aren't r

Yes, you did.

If someone objects to the government that much, perhaps they shouldn't be here. If someone objects to what a team requires of them, they need another team to belong to.
If someone objects to the government that much perhaps they shouldn't be here.

That doesn't mean if something goes wrong. It means if you are driven to devoting your time to protest, maybe you would be happier somewhere else.

Hinkle's refusal to play for USWNT over Pride Month jersey offers opportunity for different kinds of understanding

Looking on twitter she is being attacked by the leftists with their usual whining. Its hilarious to read. So I got a question would you rather her have taken the spot and then complained about the jersey or should she have taken it and just shut the hell up about her views? Obviously she did right thing in not taking a spot that someone else can get but may not be as good as she is and well that's the slippery slope this cultural marxism drags us down! The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.

She plays in a team.

Team work is all about working with people who are different. In soccer you have strikers, defenders, midfielders, goalkeepers.

Now all of a sudden she can't cope playing with people who are different?

Then fuck her.
Nice teamwork there.

We work as a team...unless we disagree with your views.

I remember, fondly, when the police used nightsticks and rubberhoses. Police brutality meant brain damage and there was no one to complain to. Protests just didn't happen. Those were the days of one cop walking a beat. No cars. Just one guy who dealt with criminals by beating them senseless. No community outreach.

Naturally?

That's absurd.

I never said that.

If kids aren't r

Yes, you did.

Ah, you remember a time fondly when the US Constitution was violated, freedoms were taken away by anyone who was given power.

Nice.

Most people don't want to live in a world like that. I could suggest a few countries you could go to, if you like that sort of thing.

She had no problem working with the team. She just refused to wear the shirt.

Or, should she just have protested wearing the shirt. Wear it inside out or paint a circle with a line through it.

No she did the rational thing and found another team.

I never said that.

If kids aren't r

Yes, you did.

Ah, you remember a time fondly when the US Constitution was violated, freedoms were taken away by anyone who was given power.

Nice.

Most people don't want to live in a world like that. I could suggest a few countries you could go to, if you like that sort of thing.
Oddly those who weren't criminals never had a thing to worry about.

Naturally?

That's absurd.

I never said that.

If kids aren't r

Yes, you did.

That doesn't mean if something goes wrong. It means if you are driven to devoting your time to protest, maybe you would be happier somewhere else.

Your view is a little twisted here.

Is the government there to do the bidding of the government, or is it there to do the bidding of the people?

If you object to what the government does, surely you should try and change that. Running away doesn't work, as you pointed out with the rubbish analogy.

If you want to protest, maybe it's because you want to change things.

You can't have it both ways, you can't have freedoms and then demand that the govt can do whatever it likes.

In fact the US should have MORE FREEDOM with a better way of electing those politicians, who are, in the US, rather ridiculous in the way they look after their own interests far, far more than the interests of the people.

Or do you support getting rid of voting?

She had no problem working with the team. She just refused to wear the shirt.

Or, should she just have protested wearing the shirt. Wear it inside out or paint a circle with a line through it.

No she did the rational thing and found another team.

She had no problem wearing the previous shirt. Why should she have a problem with this shirt?

I never said that.

If kids aren't r

Yes, you did.

Nice.

Oddly those who weren't criminals never had a thing to worry about.

Really? Or those the govt decided weren't criminal had nothing to worry about. Black people, regardless, often had a lot to worry about.

I remember quite well. I was walking my dog through the park. It was being used as a staging area for a parade. A band was preparing to march in the parade and played the anthem. I stopped walking, faced the flag and put my right hand over my heart.
How interesting. Are flags normally flown in parks there?

She doesn't have to be proud of a teammates gayness. She is refusing to wear a gay pride jersey. She would be forced to advertise that she is proud of homosexuality when she clearly is not. Even as bad and as corrupt as our courts are, I doubt if they would demand someone take such a personal way of advertising an approval they don't have.

I can't envision black people demanding that white players wear a jersey that says proud to be black when they clearly aren't.

Okay, so, the right think that football players should be FORCED to stand for the national anthem, but don't think soccer players should be forced to wear the team jersey..... Is that about right?

The shirt doesn't say the player is proud to be gay. The shirt looks like this

ussoccer_pride.0.jpg

It has a rainbow on it. Oh, wow.

That's the colors of the shirt.
She's not gay and not proud. Why should she wear a pride shirt?

One would think that the football players are citizens and the anthem belongs to them.

Why would you stand for the national anthem? You're not a politician.
I stand for the anthem because it is my anthem and there is still a part of this land that is still America. I would not wear a shirt that says I have any respect for or pride in deviency

Now, if a person decides that the anthem represents a government that goes to illegal wars, beats on black people, treats poor people badly, do you not think they'd be in their right to not stand for the anthem?

You, me, or anyone else has the right not to stand for the national anthem. They no longer have the right to do so and still play in the NFL. Or, at least pay a stiff fine for failure to do so.

Okay, so, the right think that football players should be FORCED to stand for the national anthem, but don't think soccer players should be forced to wear the team jersey..... Is that about right?

The shirt doesn't say the player is proud to be gay. The shirt looks like this

ussoccer_pride.0.jpg

It has a rainbow on it. Oh, wow.

That's the colors of the shirt.
She's not gay and not proud. Why should she wear a pride shirt?

One would think that the football players are citizens and the anthem belongs to them.

Why would you stand for the national anthem? You're not a politician.
I stand for the anthem because it is my anthem and there is still a part of this land that is still America. I would not wear a shirt that says I have any respect for or pride in deviency

Now, if a person decides that the anthem represents a government that goes to illegal wars, beats on black people, treats poor people badly, do you not think they'd be in their right to not stand for the anthem?

You, me, or anyone else has the right not to stand for the national anthem. They no longer have the right to do so and still play in the NFL. Or, at least pay a stiff fine for failure to do so.

The problem here is there is a conflict.

Should politics be in sport or should it be out of sport?

As soon as you stick the national anthem in a business environment, you're going to have problems with protests.

So the easiest way to solve this issue is to get rid of politics from NFL stadia. No more anthem, no more protests.

“Every knee will bow” is the guiding principle of leftism.

“Every knee will bow” is the guiding principle of leftism.

So we make 15 million American citizens second class in their own country just to make someone feel good about their hatred.

How would you feel if you had to live in fear for your life? Not very good I'd guess.

In the interest of full disclosure I can't remember that last time I stood for our anthem. Must have been decades ago.
That's not too nice of you. Now maybe it is time you stood up for it.

Hinkle's refusal to play for USWNT over Pride Month jersey offers opportunity for different kinds of understanding

Looking on twitter she is being attacked by the leftists with their usual whining. Its hilarious to read. So I got a question would you rather her have taken the spot and then complained about the jersey or should she have taken it and just shut the hell up about her views? Obviously she did right thing in not taking a spot that someone else can get but may not be as good as she is and well that's the slippery slope this cultural marxism drags us down! The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.

She plays in a team.

Team work is all about working with people who are different. In soccer you have strikers, defenders, midfielders, goalkeepers.

Then fuck her.
She has no problem playing on a team with different people. She won't advertise being gay by wearing a gay friendly jersey.

Good for her. It is time that nomal people stood up for themselves. She's not gay and should not be forced into advertising that this is something she approves of.

So what happens if one of her teammates is gay?

How's that going to work?

She has no problem playing with homosexuals. She has a problem using her body to advertise a cause she does not support. Her body, her choice, IMO. They can play without her and everybody wins.

Sure, she can make some kind of protest if she wants. What she doesn't realize is that her protest is rather contradictory.

If she plays for the US, she represents ALL AMERICAN GAY PEOPLE regardless of whether there's a rainbow on her shirt or not.

Please. Does she play for or represent American axe murderers? She plays a sport. She is apparently selective about what clothes she puts on HER body. Her body, her choice. She seems to be aware of the potential consequences, just like kneeling athletes, and has made her choice.

Her right. I have no problem with her exercising her right to boycott.

She plays in a team.

Then fuck her.
Nope that's not it at all. She refuses to wear the "pride jersey" the national team has. I don't blame her. Its advocating something SHE does not believe in. Simple as that.

What if she doesn't believe that black people should be on the national team?

But then again she's allowed to be a fucking moron. It's her choice. And she can be a fucking moron who doesn't play for the national team which represents THE COUNTRY which includes gay people.

Maybe she should move to a country that doesn't have gay people. Like fucking Antarctica.
Race is not a choice being gay is... fuck face
When did you decide to not be gay?

Let her do her thing since she's not hurting anyone else. It's her loss. If she's all wound up in this idiotic anti-gay thing, let her snivel as much as she pleases.

I never said that.

If kids aren't r

Yes, you did.

Your view is a little twisted here.

Is the government there to do the bidding of the government, or is it there to do the bidding of the people?

If you object to what the government does, surely you should try and change that. Running away doesn't work, as you pointed out with the rubbish analogy.

If you want to protest, maybe it's because you want to change things.

You can't have it both ways, you can't have freedoms and then demand that the govt can do whatever it likes.

In fact the US should have MORE FREEDOM with a better way of electing those politicians, who are, in the US, rather ridiculous in the way they look after their own interests far, far more than the interests of the people.

Or do you support getting rid of voting?
Vote. Stop making a show of idiotic protests and vote. Run for office. Have a platform of criminalizing the anthem and the pledge. Stop being a fool.

If the US had more freedom there would be no team jerseys, gay wouldn't be a demand and bakers could sell cakes to whoever they wanted.

Forum List

Back