US warns Pakistan not to free Daniel Pearl killer Omar Saeed

There are quite a few Pakistani citizens and officials who are just ine with the murder of Daniel Pearl. And our corrupt, mentally ill president increased that number with his pardon of the Blackwater murderers. Have whatever opinion of that you like, but it is a fact. Also a fact: some people in Pakistan and Iraq (including government officials) look at the Pearl case as of today and say, "16 more to go, until we break even with the US". Again, have whatever opinion you like of those crazy people, but this is a fact. Was it worth it?
You are speculating. You don't have a fact.

I'm telling you point blank that you don't really give a shit. If you did then you would have worked towards, researched or demanded an end to federal contractors. This is simply convenient for you currently.

We will be paying for this election.
Don’t you think we might be seeing fallout from Trump pardoning the killers of Iraqi civilians? That was a high profile case.

I don't think that any type of security should be contracted out. Looking for a show of hands of people that began to rethink this when Blackwater changed to Academi after being purchased by investors. No? I don't care at this point.
I agree about security or military actions being given to cOnttactors. But frankly I think this, coming on the heels of pardoning those killers, is a direct reaction to that.
I do not. They were not pardoned back in April.

So, you got what you
What does that have to do with the mentally ill president pardoning war criminals? Nothing.
What did any of that have to do with the OP? Nothing. Thanks for playing.
Simple. We just pardoned people who killed a crowd of innocent iraqis. Other muslim countries will use that against us and release/pardon those who have murdered our citizens. Come on, you can puzzle that out.
Except that isn't what happened here, is it?
Also, make sure to contact the Iraqis who will using this as justification for murdering and kidnapping Americans. Though i am sure we both agree they are insane pieces of shit, our "thoughts and prayers" mean exactly fuck all.

We will be paying for this election.
Don’t you think we might be seeing fallout from Trump pardoning the killers of Iraqi civilians? That was a high profile case.

I don't think that any type of security should be contracted out. Looking for a show of hands of people that began to rethink this when Blackwater changed to Academi after being purchased by investors. No? I don't care at this point.
I agree about security or military actions being given to cOnttactors. But frankly I think this, coming on the heels of pardoning those killers, is a direct reaction to that.
I do not. They were not pardoned back in April.
I missed the date.

So, you got what you
What does that have to do with the mentally ill president pardoning war criminals? Nothing.
What did any of that have to do with the OP? Nothing. Thanks for playing.
Simple. We just pardoned people who killed a crowd of innocent iraqis. Other muslim countries will use that against us and release/pardon those who have murdered our citizens. Come on, you can puzzle that out.
Except that isn't what happened here, is it?
Also, make sure to contact the Iraqis who will using this as justification for murdering and kidnapping Americans. Though i am sure we both agree they are insane pieces of shit, our "thoughts and prayers" mean exactly fuck all.
I'm not a thoughts and prayers person. Iraqis seem to be having some difficulties prior to the release.

Okay, but it is not baseless. We both know the history of the duplicity of the Pakistani government and its harboring of jihadis. And we both also know the prevalence of Muslim extremism in Pakistan. So i don't think i am going out on a limb.

Okay, but it is not baseless. We both know the history of the duplicity of the Pakistani government and its harboring of jihadis. And we both also know the prevalence of Muslim extremism in Pakistan. So i don't think i am going out on a limb.

I think that this is just one more thing that Trump did and you are simply lashing out at the one more thing.

And only since before the Peshawar Seven (or 8-who is counting?).

The guy, in all likelihood, is a triple agent.

He works for the CIA, the MI6, and Pakistan's ISI. IMO, he helped orchestrate 911, and also took out OBL. That the Deep State is trying to activate this assent now that Biden has been installed should be of no surprise to anyone.

Of course he also probably is responsible for the assassination of hugely popularly former Prime minster of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto.

Why did he kill that journalist? There must have been a reason. Journalists are usually not all that clean themselves now are they?
Probably b/c he was turning up things, and looking into things that folks didn't want him looking into.

The guy was found "not guilty" a year ago but is still locked up.
It's way past time to release him. ... :cool:

Sunni, habyby, Try to be candid about the situation-----"not guilty" according to what law?
Well, for those who do not know, the murder of Daniel Pearl was actually videoed by the 'NOBLE MUSLIM MURDERERS' themselves. They wanted a record of the fact that he admitted that he is a JEW and they got it. Therefore, under
SHARIAH law----they are innocent of murder and had a RIGHT to kill him for "ALLAH". At the very most------they could fined a very small fee---to the family of Daniel Pearl -----under the details of Shariah law. The murderers were NOT tried in a islamic court-----because in an islamic court they are INNOCENT. In order not to be a filthy dog----the Politician MUSHARRAF who is NOW under death sentence in the noble islamic land---for being a human being,, convened a civilized court to try the murderers of Daniel Pearl. They were not tried under islamic law which legalizes the murder of jews unless they are ENSLAVED under the Laws of DHIMMIA in which case the family would be eligible for a tiny
allotment of blood money-----something like the price of one half of a goat

Forum List

Back