US troops forced to segregate by race and sex for ‘privilege walks,’ told they’re racist and more, Sen. Cotton says

Thanks! I look forward to more idiotic posts by you where you provide me with the only thing that gives you value - your ability to amuse us!
Wow, first day and you've already multiplied into an "us." You're welcome and likewise, I'm sure.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) highlighted mandatory racially charged training sessions taking place within the military during a Thursday Senate hearing with President Joe Biden’s Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.

Cotton summarized several of the complaints he had received in a whistleblower tip line he established with Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) to allow troops to report on the “woke” and racially charged training in which they are being forced to participate. Cotton noted several examples of racially charged activities, including segregation, mandatory training and reading, and superiors declaring entire branches or units racist.

“One Marine told us a military history training session was replaced with
mandatory training on police brutality, White privilege, and systemic racism,” Cotton said. “He reported that several officers are now leaving his unit citing that training.”

“Another service member told us that their unit was required to read ‘White Fragility’ by Robin DiAngelo, which claims ‘White people raised in Western society are conditioned in a White supremacist world view,’” Cotton continued.

In a third example, Cotton said a member of the U.S. special operation community said they were instructed that “the U.S. special operations community is racist.”

Another Army officer similarly relayed to Cotton’s tipline that a superior told him “the entire U.S. Army is racist.”

“A midshipman at the Naval Academy said classmates are calling America a fundamentally racist place and that this sentiment is not contested by school administrators,” Cotton continued.

“An airman told us their unit was forced into a racist exercise called a privilege walk, where members of the wing were ordered to separate themselves by race and gender in order to stratify people based on their perceived privilege.”

Astonishing
Unfortunately if anyone complains about this racist lib policy Mac1958 will call them knuckle dragging #2's
Wow, again. I'm really up in your head!

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) highlighted mandatory racially charged training sessions taking place within the military during a Thursday Senate hearing with President Joe Biden’s Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.

Cotton summarized several of the complaints he had received in a whistleblower tip line he established with Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) to allow troops to report on the “woke” and racially charged training in which they are being forced to participate. Cotton noted several examples of racially charged activities, including segregation, mandatory training and reading, and superiors declaring entire branches or units racist.

“One Marine told us a military history training session was replaced with
mandatory training on police brutality, White privilege, and systemic racism,” Cotton said. “He reported that several officers are now leaving his unit citing that training.”

“Another service member told us that their unit was required to read ‘White Fragility’ by Robin DiAngelo, which claims ‘White people raised in Western society are conditioned in a White supremacist world view,’” Cotton continued.

In a third example, Cotton said a member of the U.S. special operation community said they were instructed that “the U.S. special operations community is racist.”

Another Army officer similarly relayed to Cotton’s tipline that a superior told him “the entire U.S. Army is racist.”

“A midshipman at the Naval Academy said classmates are calling America a fundamentally racist place and that this sentiment is not contested by school administrators,” Cotton continued.

“An airman told us their unit was forced into a racist exercise called a privilege walk, where members of the wing were ordered to separate themselves by race and gender in order to stratify people based on their perceived privilege.”

Astonishing
Unfortunately if anyone complains about this racist lib policy Mac1958 will call them knuckle dragging #2's
He'll also blame "Trumpism."

Thanks! I look forward to more idiotic posts by you where you provide me with the only thing that gives you value - your ability to amuse us!
Wow, first day and you've already multiplied into an "us." You're welcome and likewise, I'm sure.
You come across as an emotional leftist twit. You whined about my post because it wasn't mean enough as to what I saw and then offered me a tissue. The hypocrisy is hilarious!

Wow!

I thought that President Truman -- against the wishes of some of his advisers -- integrated the armed forces.

It seems that some woke Dems want to re-segregate the armed forces.

I have the feeling that many Americans might agree with that.
It was President Eisenhower that ended segregation in the military.

The segregation embraced by the democrats has a very particular point. To create tribal loyalty so strong that a unit cannot operate as a cohesive force fighting an enemy. They will be killing each other instead.

WOW!

so ....I want to know...what will the Military do?

Accept all the shit from Biden's Rats .......lying down?

Yes Sir? No Sir?

Huh? :mad-61:

GOD have mercy on the USA!
Yes. They will. Right up to the point where unwoke Chinese or Russians lower the meat grinder. Claiming racism will not do an ounce of good. Especially if whites defect. Without whites there isn't a military of any use.

Forum List

Back