US to appoint gay rights envoy

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
US to appoint gay rights envoy The Times of Israel

Big government strikes again.
No other minority, whether ethnic or sexual, which is represented by 3-4% of the population does not have such a huge impact on the social life of the whole country, as LGBT. The most of the country has accepted them legally, and now they want to make an envoy
To spread LGBT infection?

Homosexuality's stepchild, Nazism, tried all this 75 years ago. Those who ignore history...

I'm not a homosexual apologist, not a fan of it being rammed down our throats (no pun intended ha). But did the Nazis actually embrace homosexuality? I'm a big advocate for intellectual honesty on both sides of the aisle.

And I don't really know either way, I'm asking.

Last edited:
Homosexuality's stepchild, Nazism, tried all this 75 years ago. Those who ignore history...

I'm not a homosexual apologist, not a fan of it being rammed down our throats (no pun intended ha). But did the Nazis actually embrace homosexuality? I'm a big advocate for intellectual honesty on both sides of the aisle.

Absolutely. If you care to wade through it, I've written a lengthy essay on the subject in Skeptic Magazine's forum:
The Skeptics Society Forum bull View topic - Hitler s Crowded Closet

No other minority, whether ethnic or sexual, which is represented by 3-4% of the population does not have such a huge impact on the social life of the whole country, as LGBT. The most of the country has accepted them legally, and now they want to make an envoy

There is a bit of an entitlement mentality going on in this nation right now. It is a very dangerous slope to head down too. I don't want a mob rule society, but I also don't think that such a small segment of the population should get this favored status. What's next, man / boy love goes mainstream? It isn't too far fetched either, NAMBLA has shown for some gay pride events. Whether they were endorsed by said events I am not sure, but it it still creepy.

There is a bit of an entitlement mentality going on in this nation right now. It is a very dangerous slope to head down too. I don't want a mob rule society, but I also don't think that such a small segment of the population should get this favored status. What's next, man / boy love goes mainstream? It isn't too far fetched either, NAMBLA has shown for some gay pride events. Whether they were endorsed by said events I am not sure, but it it still creepy.

The radical progressive movement and Obama, support NAMBLA. Done get themselves some boys

-Geaux

The radical progressive movement and Obama, support NAMBLA. Done get themselves some boys

-Geaux

It's funny how they support everyone's rights, except christians and gun owners.

-Geaux

It's funny how they support everyone's rights, except christians and gun owners.

That's because you rely on yourself and not the nanny state. Therefore, you/we are non-conformist on the global scale of new world order

-Geaux

Looks like they found their man,.... I mean gal... .. I mean it....

If Obama had a son he would look like this... Could be Slick Willies kid from down in Mississippi we heard about

-Geaux

239x425

The Nazi killed homosexuals but apparently that was a ploy for 70 years later to kill Christians according to Republicans.

-Geaux

Do conservatards just make shit up in their head and call it true? Oh right, they do (see Muslim no-go zones)

Do conservatards just make shit up in their head and call it true? Oh right, they do (see Muslim no-go zones)

Islamberg New York - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You mean like this one idiot?

It's not far from Manhattan in the Catskill mountains. Head on up there, you will be met by armed guards. There are more in the mountains of Virginia. And countless other locations in the USA, but pop that head back in the sand, nothing to see here. Dear leader hasn't told you about them, so just attack others who do.

Last edited:

The Nazi killed homosexuals but apparently that was a ploy for 70 years later to kill Christians according to Republicans.

No, no. Only according to the lame dictates of your infantile mind. After all, emotional immaturity was Freud's assessment of homosexuals after all. He had nothing to say about Republicans.

It's not far from Manhattan in the Catskill mountains. Head on up there, you will be met by armed guards. There are more in the mountains of Virginia. And countless other locations in the USA, but pop that head back in the sand, nothing to see here.

Yeah just like those armed guards prevent non-Amish people from coming through their communities. Lol. That community sounds very similar to Amish communities across the nation.

I have to give it to conservatives, they will stick to the narrative, facts be damned. If facts come out against the narrative, it's that damn liberal media hiding the truth. Then they will pay conservative websites loads of money to tell them the "truth" which is just feeding them their narrative.

I mean if know anything about intelligent people, they certainly do not challenge their preconceived notions and are not open to different facts contrary to that notion.

It's not far from Manhattan in the Catskill mountains. Head on up there, you will be met by armed guards. There are more in the mountains of Virginia. And countless other locations in the USA, but pop that head back in the sand, nothing to see here.

Yeah just like those armed guards prevent non-Amish people from coming through their communities. Lol. That community sounds very similar to Amish communities across the nation.

I have to give it to conservatives, they will stick to the narrative, facts be damned. If facts come out against the narrative, it's that damn liberal media hiding the truth. Then they will pay conservative websites loads of money to tell them the "truth" which is just feeding them their narrative.

I mean if know anything about intelligent people, they certainly do not challenge their preconceived notions and are not open to different facts contrary to that notion.

Pot meet kettle Mr. brick stupid. I showed you a muslim no go zone, and you are still chirping out your same narrative. Dear leader hasn't given you permission to accept facts about islam, so you will defend it til the end. Btw, show me a fucking amish town that meets you with armed guards.

Forum List

Back