Us sos clinton is no gentlewoman

shock

Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
copied from Yahoo)

Syrian rebels kill 28 soldiers, several executed
By Oliver Holmes | Reuters – 3 hrs ago
Mon, Oct 29, 2012

"BEIRUT (Reuters) - Anti-government rebels killed 28 soldiers on Thursday in attacks on three army checkpoints around Saraqeb, a town on Syria's main north-south highway, a monitoring group said.

Some of the dead were shot after they had surrendered, according to video footage. Rebels berated them, calling them "Assad's Dogs", before firing round after round into their bodies as they lay on the ground.

Five rebels died in the fighting and at least 20 soldiers were killed at the third site, including those shot after surrendering, he said.

The video footage showed a group of petrified men, some bleeding, lying on the ground as rebels walked around, kicking and stamping on their captives.

One of the captured men says: "I swear I didn't shoot anyone" to which a rebel responds: "Shut up you animal ... Gather them for me." Then the men are shot dead.

Reuters could not independently verify the footage. ***

Islamist rebel units are growing in prominence in the war - a cause for concern for international powers as

they weigh up what kind of support to give the opposition.

***"

(Additional reporting by Ayat Basma, Laila Bassam and Dominic Evans in Beirut and Terril Yue Jones in Beijing; Writing by Oliver Holmes; Editing by Angus MacSwan)
====================================================

Establishmentarian madness!
SHOCKLEY

Forum List

Back