US Soldiers NOT Allowed To Defend US Borders From Foreign Enemies

The National guard are defending DC and the National Guard is also allowed to be sent to the border to protect it, upon request... not the same as what the term, the Military means in this.....

Had Trump won and the National Guard was being deployed to protect against antifa and BLM, you'd be singing a different tune.

Trump wanted to have a freaking PARADE and the left FREAKED out. But now? Crickets.

Trump wanted to have a freaking PARADE and the left FREAKED out. But now? Crickets.
He wanted a North Korean style bragging parade....

You really are pretty messed up in the head to even try to compare guards being sent to DC for the inauguration protection after an insurrection attempt a little over a week ago.... to an authoritarian militaristic type parade to show off with.... is like I said, pretty messed up imo.

Do you have a meltdown upon seeing members of the VFW marching in local 4th of July parades are in seeing a military flyover at the Super Bowl? But deploying 25,000 soldiers to D.C. is A-OK, right?

1610875105923.png

Are the folks in the caravan carrying?

You opposed using the military to guard our borders. Do you also oppose using the military to guard D.C.?
I like the way Richard put it, so I'll just quote him:

We are not being invaded. Illegal immigrants are not our enemies.
Just try to take your head out of your ass for a change!

The two situations are in no way similar, and I'm getting sick of you insurrection lovers. It might be smarter for you to join everyone who is trying to protect our country and our government from terrorists.

SOrry, oldlady, but k9buck has stone cold busted you.

you are supporting the shooting of the unarmed woman in one place while not in another.

The illegals are violating our national sovereignty. That is an invasion. It is the epitome of an hostile action, of being an enemy.

You opposed using the military to guard our borders. Do you also oppose using the military to guard D.C.?

The two situations are in no way similar, and I'm getting sick of you insurrection lovers. It might be smarter for you to join everyone who is trying to protect our country and our government from terrorists.

you are supporting the shooting of the unarmed woman in one place while not in another.

The illegals are violating our national sovereignty. That is an invasion. It is the epitome of an hostile action, of being an enemy.
Horseshit.

Horseshit.

NOpe. You are exhibiting the standard lib double standard.

You supporting shooting law breakers when they are the other side and support the law breakers if they are your side.

And K9buck has completely busted you.

If you are not dishonestly gaslighting at this point, you need to seriously think about this.

Don't respond. YOu are in defense mode. Give it a day or two and think about it. Try to pretend you are explaining it to your younger self, from before you were radicalized.

Do you have a meltdown upon seeing members of the VFW marching in local 4th of July parades are in seeing a military flyover at the Super Bowl? But deploying 25,000 soldiers to D.C. is A-OK, right?

View attachment 444069

Trump wants tanks and artillery and jets flying overhead.

View attachment 444150

Lots of people think that tanks and planes are "cool", very few of them are "hitler".

That you feel you have to employ such dishonest propaganda tactics,

reveals that you know that the Truth is not on your side.

View attachment 444069

View attachment 444150

Lots of people think that tanks and planes are "cool", very few of them are "hitler".

North Korea and China also put on those kinds of military parades.. American presidents don't.

View attachment 444069

View attachment 444150

North Korea and China also put on those kinds of military parades.. American presidents don't.

Your point seems to be that only bad people want to showcase their militaries in public displays.

Is that your point? Please state your actual point so that I can demolish it.

BTW, your point is as stupid as you are.

View attachment 444069

View attachment 444150

Your point seems to be that only bad people want to showcase their militaries in public displays.

Is that your point? Please state your actual point so that I can demolish it.

BTW, your point is as stupid as you are.

Yes.. That's what dictators and communist regimes do.. We don't do that in the US.

There's nothing wrong with a military parade. That leftists are adamantly opposed to a parade while supporting 25,000 soldiers being deployed to D.C. tells you what two-faced hypocrites they are.

There's nothing wrong with a military parade. That leftists are adamantly opposed to a parade while supporting 25,000 soldiers being deployed to D.C. tells you what two-faced hypocrites they are.

You don't know the difference between a deployment and a military parade full of pomp and pageantry. Peter III of Russia was a whiny little weasel who loved having military parades..

We don't do military parades in this country.. Name the last US president who had troops, tanks, antiaircraft and jets flying overhead ? It will cost 50 million dollars and make Trump feel like a man.

You don't know the difference between a deployment and a military parade full of pomp and pageantry. Peter III of Russia was a whiny little weasel who loved having military parades..

We don't do military parades in this country.. Name the last US president who had troops, tanks, antiaircraft and jets flying overhead ? It will cost 50 million dollars and make Trump feel like a man.

Do you also oppose the Blue Angels?

Forum List

Back