US Soldiers NOT Allowed To Defend US Borders From Foreign Enemies

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Does the United States military exist only to defend the borders of foreign countries in the Middle East or is it allowed to defend the borders of the U.S. against terrorist cartels, espionage, infiltrations, and smuggling?'

Sound like a stupid question? Here's one that's going to sound even MORE stupid:

Do US military troops have the right to DEFED THEMSELVES in their own country, on their own die of the border, when approached by foreign troops who order them to surrender their weapons?

According to a NorthCom spokesman, the military troops are there NOT in a Law Enforcement capacity.
-- Well, NO SHIT! The US military is used for the defense of the United States...and since there is an illegal invasion going on right now, why can't they be accepted as being there to protect this nation during this 'invasion'?

Military's mission doesn't include enforcement, so smugglers cross Rio Grande right in front of them

'Does the United States military exist only to defend the borders of foreign countries in the Middle East or is it allowed to defend the borders of the U.S. against terrorist cartels, espionage, infiltrations, and smuggling?'

Sound like a stupid question? Here's one that's going to sound even MORE stupid:

Do US military troops have the right to DEFED THEMSELVES in their own country, on their own die of the border, when approached by foreign troops who order them to surrender their weapons?

According to a NorthCom spokesman, the military troops are there NOT in a Law Enforcement capacity.
-- Well, NO SHIT! The US military is used for the defense of the United States...and since there is an illegal invasion going on right now, why can't they be accepted as being there to protect this nation during this 'invasion'?

Military's mission doesn't include enforcement, so smugglers cross Rio Grande right in front of them
No, they can't shoot unarmed civilians. So sorry about that.

We are not being invaded. Illegal immigrants are not our enemies.

Just try to take your head out of your ass for a change!

No but they absolutely ought to be wiping out foreign troops who point weapons at them inside our border.

They should also be using some of the less lethal means of crowd control to dissipate hordes of illegals trying to breech barriers.

those mexican forces were armed and should have been executed.

Not their job to round up women and children and nonviolent immigrants

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Considering those coming across our border are violating our countries sovereignty, this is an act of war. Sorry... but its time to start repelling the invaders..

Oaths of Enlistment and Oaths of Office - U.S. Army Center of Military History

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

No but they absolutely ought to be wiping out foreign troops who point weapons at them inside our border.

They should also be using some of the less lethal means of crowd control to dissipate hordes of illegals trying to breech barriers.
foreign troops who point weapons at them inside our border.
What are you talking about, Pete?

IF were not being invaded, how about you take them to your house and care for them.... IDIOT!

foreign troops who point weapons at them inside our border.
What are you talking about, Pete?
what is it you don't understand?

Oaths of Enlistment and Oaths of Office - U.S. Army Center of Military History

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Not the job of the military in the constitution

Tell that to the handfull of Branch Dividian survivors at Waco who were attacked by tanks and helicopters and poison gas during the Clinton Administration.
They were coming over the border also?
If a president can use the U.S. Army to attack American civilians it should be a moot point to use them to repel a hoard of illegal criminals at he border. Then again maybe the rules are different for a republican administration.

The posse comitatus act specifically forbids the military from enforcing civilian law. We are not being invaded by any enemy soldiers. You want to blow up a minor incident and turn it into a shooting incident? You are crazy.

IF were not being invaded, how about you take them to your house and care for them.... IDIOT!

I've already had a Colombian immigrant (a friend of my Son's) stay with me for a while, so I don't mind helping them out.

Oh yeah...my wife is also an immigrant.

Either way, my willingness to host immigrants in my house has nothing to do with the question of whether the U.S. is being invaded.

Your statement is blatantly illogical.

The posse comitatus act specifically forbids the military from enforcing civilian law. We are not being invaded by any enemy soldiers. You want to blow up a minor incident and turn it into a shooting incident? You are crazy.
WHAT MINOR INCIDENT? Did we have jumpers shooting at our Border agents?

Forum List

Back