US slated to lose 1 million jobs the next few months.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Right before midterms and the truth about the Biden economy and jobs takes a huge reality check. Economists are predicting a rapid loss of jobs. Those getting pink slips this week jumped. The outlook is not good.

Quote: Many economists believe that the issue about a recession in America is not if one will start but when. JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon predicts the downturn will start as soon as six months from now. Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers forecasted it would happen sooner. Summers also says U.S. unemployment will need to hit between 5.5% and 7.5% to cool inflation. That means hundreds of thousands of jobs will be lost next year. A new Bank of America analysis says the rate will reach 150,000 lost jobs monthly.

The US May Lose 1 Million Jobs (msn.com)

Right before midterms and the truth about the Biden economy and jobs takes a huge reality check. Economists are predicting a rapid loss of jobs. Those getting pink slips this week jumped. The outlook is not good.

The US May Lose 1 Million Jobs (msn.com)
my wife just today survived the 2nd purge in the last 3 months at her company,,

last time it was 30 people this time it was 20

and what happens as more illegal aliens come looking for jobs? public assistance for them maybe? or they will be forced to turn to more crime. The Democrats have a new underclass in the making.

IF they are right, this is just the beginning of what is to come.. Biden is a POS and so are his staff who created this mess.

Yes, but just think Bob how good it is going to be for the climate. :smoke:

No doubt that is how the Bidenistas are looking at it.

Would it be false to say maybe the GOP needs renamed The Human Party and the democrats renamed The Anti-Human Party?

Yes, but just think Bob how good it is going to be for the climate. :smoke:

No doubt that is how the Bidenistas are looking at it.

Would it be false to say maybe the GOP needs renamed The Human Party and the democrats renamed The Anti-Human Party?

I get the sense that the Board Statists are hunkering down now. Short of four weeks to go and they know nothing is going to save them, and if anything, the tsunami might be worse than they feared.

I want nothing short of everything.

I want every office from city council and school board to Senate to go red.

It's the only thing that will save our nation.

After that, the Democrats on the Biden admin--immediately--will be satisfying. It won't make up for the job losses and economic destruction, of course. But it will be something.

10.1 million open jobs in the country right now.

That is good news for those that might lose their job.

Another biden apologist who wants us to believe we have no reason to complain about 7-8% inflation

All Obama/Biden Jobs... PART TIME, LOW WAGE, DEAD END jobs... You can't even be honest about this. Your destroying high wage and long-term jobs for low wage, part-time, dead-end jobs and you tell us to be happy about it... Go Guck Yourself. All you people have is lying through your teeth..

All Obama/Biden Jobs... PART TIME, LOW WAGE, DEAD END jobs... You can't even be honest about this. Your destroying high wage and long-term jobs for low wage, part-time, dead-end jobs and you tell us to be happy about it... Go Guck Yourself. All you people have is lying through your teeth..

The number of people working part time decreased till 2020, then went back down and is lower than it was in Jan of 2021.

All you have are empty words, no data.

Oh, and you are allowed to say Fuck on this forum, we are all adults. If you are going to curse me, at least have the balls to use the real word

1665584678399.png

And those choosing to work part time is lower than anytime under the previous two admins.

1665584753645.png

Your destroying high wage and long-term jobs for low wage, part-time, dead-end jobs

How am I doing that?

Why would I do that since I have a high wage and long-term job and rather like having it.

Forum List

Back