US Senator says 13 year old girl can consent to sex.

Actually, in many states, the state constitutional age of consent for girls is as young as 12 years of age.

Most of these states' laws were created back when human life expectancy was about 30-40 years old.
A lot of these laws were never updated, as many, many laws have never been updated, that badly need updating for our times.

Tell me again how sex education is a bad thing for kids.

Tell me again how sex education is responsible for specializing our kids. Tell me again how awful the Democrats are for wanting to teach the kids how it all works.
Democrats are awful for handing out condoms to
If 13-year-olds can't consent to sex, then why are they being given condoms and shown how to use them in sex ed classes?
Yes, Democrats are evil for implying to kids that it is permissible to have sex outside marriage by handing out condoms. This degrades women and promotes uncommitted sex, objectifying girls.

I am very happy to make this my next battleground.

It's people like him that will gradually turn America into sodom and Gomorrah that god needs to burn.

What kind of sick fuck publicly says 13 year old girls should be able to consent to sex. I can't even imagine someone saying that unless they want to fuck a 13 year old.

I remember a year ago I was walking behind a girl and thinking she had great legs and she turned around and she had to have been 13 or 14 and I felt disgusted with myself when I saw how young she was, course from the back she was built like a 18 or 19 year old. But I felt bad once I realized how old she was. I can't imagine being turned on knowing her age upfront.

Last edited:
So if two 13 year olds have sex, are you claiming they are raping each other? Or would that be consensual if both agreed?
Or are you just looking for more excuses to groom kids?
Do you have a point other than showing the obvious?
Lankford is a RINO but that doesn't mean he is always wrong

It was with an underage boy. Not with an adult.

A lib was throwing shit. Pointing out that it is not true just confuses them. THey dont' care whether or not it is true. As long as they get to throw shit.

1656296633559.png

The story in question was a 13 year old girl who was with an underage boy.

13 year olds are legally incapable of consent with adults- do you think that they should be with other children as well? That would make the girl guilty of statutory rape as well as the boy, since they were both together.

Actually, in many states, the state constitutional age of consent for girls is as young as 12 years of age.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm, I don't think so.
A quick google will inform that in no state....let alone "many"..... is the age of consent 12yrs old.

Last edited:
The story in question was a 13 year old girl who was with an underage boy.

13 year olds are legally incapable of consent with adults- do you think that they should be with other children as well? That would make the girl guilty of statutory rape as well as the boy, since they were both together.

That would be great. Arrest them both. Imprison them as rapists AND then force them to go to therapy for their trauma.

OOOOH, OOOOH, OOOH.

TRY THEM AS ADULTS. THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE HILARIOUS. Try them as adults for a crime that is only a crime because htey are minors and then have them do adult time for it.

LIKE THEY TRIED WITH RITTENHOUSE.

Tell me again how sex education is responsible for specializing our kids. Tell me again how awful the Democrats are for wanting to teach the kids how it all works.
The ancient Hebrews had a similar law that if she's old enough to bleed then she's old enough to breed. My dad married my momma when she was thirteen years old(they had to marry in Nevada). A year later her younger sister(had turned 13) married my uncle Jim. During my 8th grade(65-66) we had two girls(13ish-14ish) in the school that were servicing the young bucks of their choice. It's been going on like this forever & by the looks of it will continue on in this way for @ least the foreseeable future.

We know how much time and effort democrats like Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Joe Biden and Jeff Epstein spend teaching kids about sex. Heroes one and all!

Great find BTW

Forum List

Back