US Senator Martha Mcsally (R-AZ) being clobbered by Democrat in new poll

Not sure what people expect. She was APPOINTED to the seat by the governor. He is to blame. Should have appointed a REAL republican like Kelli Ward. McSally was and is an establishment RINO

Voters do not want a female version of Donald Trump. That is what McSally has become. Crazy Kelli would be losing big time. Crazy Kelli is not a real Republican nor are you. You are the RINO.

The American Conservative Union gives McSally a lifetime 75% conservative rating; she received a yearly rating of 84% in 2018.[87][88] The fiscally conservative political action committee Americans for Prosperity gave her a rating of 87% in 2018.[87] Conservative Review gave McSally a 37% conservative score in 2018, and Heritage Action for America gave her a 59% conservative rating.[89] Conversely, the American Civil Liberties Union gave McSally a rating of 23% in 2016, and the Americans for Democratic Action gave her a 5% score.[87]

Thankfully whoever wins will only serve 2 years to finish the term, so even if the leftist clown wins the people of Arizona can throw him out in 2022

McSally has supported Trump no nmatter what nonsense he spouts.

Not sure what people expect. She was APPOINTED to the seat by the governor. He is to blame. Should have appointed a REAL republican like Kelli Ward. McSally was and is an establishment RINO

Voters do not want a female version of Donald Trump. That is what McSally has become. Crazy Kelli would be losing big time. Crazy Kelli is not a real Republican nor are you. You are the RINO.
The American Conservative Union gives McSally a lifetime 75% conservative rating; she received a yearly rating of 84% in 2018.[87][88] The fiscally conservative political action committee Americans for Prosperity gave her a rating of 87% in 2018.[87] Conservative Review gave McSally a 37% conservative score in 2018, and Heritage Action for America gave her a 59% conservative rating.[89] Conversely, the American Civil Liberties Union gave McSally a rating of 23% in 2016, and the Americans for Democratic Action gave her a 5% score.[87]

Thankfully whoever wins will only serve 2 years to finish the term, so even if the leftist clown wins the people of Arizona can throw him out in 2022
Wrong. people want a REAL republican like Trump, Trump IS the GOP now not some damn flake like McCain etc.
McSally has supported Trump no nmatter what nonsense he spouts.

She didn't support him during the campaign, she just did so after he won and she wanted to ride his coattails.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

What is happening to Martha Mcsally is something epic. She's being clobbered by a former astronaut Mark Kelly:

"Of the five Senate contests polled, Democrats are strongest in Arizona, where ex-astronaut Mark Kelly — the fundraising dynamo and husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.) — leads Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) by 16 percentage points, 52 percent to 36 percent, with backing from 14 percent of Republicans. Kelly’s advantage is 9 points larger than Biden’s lead over Trump in the battleground state.

These Republicans simply don't have a health care plan. They should start by coming up with one.
Fake News. This is a statistically tied race separated by less than two points.

1602983233013.png
ARIZONA SENATE RACE SHAKEN UP
Featured image
Mark Kelly, Gun Grabbing Gabrielle Giffords’ husband, is running for Arizona’s Senate seat against Martha McSally. Kelly, a former astronaut, is one of those Democrats who pose as normal Americans. His cover was blown today when it came out that a key campaign aide denounced police officers as “worthless fucking pigs” one week before he went to work for Kelly: A campaign spokesman for Arizona Democrat Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologized for getting caught.

T.J. L’Heureux, Mr. Kelly’s deputy press secretary, called police “worthless f–ing pigs” in response to a video that showed Chicago police clashing with protesters in August. He joined Mr. Kelly’s campaign one week later.

L’Heureux tried to hide his tracks by deleting his tweet and locking his account. Now he says his absurd attack on law enforcement didn’t reflect “who he is,” one of the lamest of dodges:
“I deeply regret my comment and apologize for what I wrote — I was wrong. My comment does not reflect who I am or what I believe, and most importantly, it is not representative of what this campaign stands for. The language I used and the sentiment I conveyed do not belong in our political process, which is why I have deleted the tweet.”
He regrets that he got caught. Martha McSally responded:
Sen. Martha McSally, Mr. Kelly’s opponent, has repeatedly accused him of supporting the “defund the police” movement, which he denies.
Another damned Democrat Defunder that supports these lawless seditious Democrat BLM/Antifa Terrorists.
“These comments are disgusting and were made just one week before Mark Kelly hired this person, meaning he knew about it and was OK with it,” McSally spokesperson Caroline Anderegg told The Arizona Republic. “It’s just further proof that Mark embraces extreme anti-law enforcement ideas and rhetoric. Anything he tries to say to the contrary is a bunch of hot air.”
The Arizona Senate race has been close, but this fiasco will hurt Gun Graber Mark Kelly, and deservedly so.

Last edited:
Hard to find Kelly at 16. More like 5 0r 6. Since Kelly's campaign manager was mildly rebuked and apologized for referring to Police Officers in vile terms I expect the lead to deteriorate further.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

What is happening to Martha Mcsally is something epic. She's being clobbered by a former astronaut Mark Kelly:

"Of the five Senate contests polled, Democrats are strongest in Arizona, where ex-astronaut Mark Kelly — the fundraising dynamo and husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.) — leads Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) by 16 percentage points, 52 percent to 36 percent, with backing from 14 percent of Republicans. Kelly’s advantage is 9 points larger than Biden’s lead over Trump in the battleground state.

These Republicans simply don't have a health care plan. They should start by coming up with one.

I suspect women are prepared to vote against McSally in record numbers. Republicans think running a woman helps them with the female vote. Policy is what counts and McSally's acting as a Trump puppet is inacceptable. I don't think it is that bad but she is definitely on track to lose and there are no more Senate seats to appoint her to.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

Fake News. This is a statistically tied race separated by less than two points.

ARIZONA SENATE RACE SHAKEN UP
Featured image
Mark Kelly, Gun Grabbing Gabrielle Giffords’ husband, is running for Arizona’s Senate seat against Martha McSally. Kelly, a former astronaut, is one of those Democrats who pose as normal Americans. His cover was blown today when it came out that a key campaign aide denounced police officers as “worthless fucking pigs” one week before he went to work for Kelly: A campaign spokesman for Arizona Democrat Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologized for getting caught.

T.J. L’Heureux, Mr. Kelly’s deputy press secretary, called police “worthless f–ing pigs” in response to a video that showed Chicago police clashing with protesters in August. He joined Mr. Kelly’s campaign one week later.

L’Heureux tried to hide his tracks by deleting his tweet and locking his account. Now he says his absurd attack on law enforcement didn’t reflect “who he is,” one of the lamest of dodges:
“I deeply regret my comment and apologize for what I wrote — I was wrong. My comment does not reflect who I am or what I believe, and most importantly, it is not representative of what this campaign stands for. The language I used and the sentiment I conveyed do not belong in our political process, which is why I have deleted the tweet.”
He regrets that he got caught. Martha McSally responded:
Sen. Martha McSally, Mr. Kelly’s opponent, has repeatedly accused him of supporting the “defund the police” movement, which he denies.
Another damned Democrat Defunder that supports these lawless seditious Democrat BLM/Antifa Terrorists.
“These comments are disgusting and were made just one week before Mark Kelly hired this person, meaning he knew about it and was OK with it,” McSally spokesperson Caroline Anderegg told The Arizona Republic. “It’s just further proof that Mark embraces extreme anti-law enforcement ideas and rhetoric. Anything he tries to say to the contrary is a bunch of hot air.”
The Arizona Senate race has been close, but this fiasco will hurt Gun Graber Mark Kelly, and deservedly so.

McSally is the right wing extremist. She is full of it.

RCP Average10/1 - 10/14----50.342.5Kelly +7.8
Monmouth*10/9 - 10/13502 LV4.45242Kelly +10
Reuters/Ipsos10/7 - 10/14667 LV4.05241Kelly +11
Trafalgar Group (R)10/6 - 10/91045 LV3.04745Kelly +2
OH Predictive Insights10/4 - 10/8608 LV4.05045Kelly +5
CNBC/Change Research (D)10/2 - 10/4296 LV--5143Kelly +8
NY Times/Siena*10/1 - 10/3655 LV4.25039Kelly +11

The Trafalger Group had Republicans winning the Georgia Governor's race by double digits in their last poll. They won by a little over 1.

Is it really too much to hope that the American Taliban loses EVERY House seat, Pelosi included?

Forum List

Back