US Senate Votes To Kill $400 Billion Student Loan Handout, Sets Stage For Biden's (Handlers') 5th Veto

I'm sure at some point Biden will blame trump, republicans and or super ultra mega maga.

They knew it would never fly. It was just a scam they ran on poor people and idiot kids to get more votes. They make a lot of promises of doing everything for them and how they deserve it knowing it won't pass then they say "we tried guys but those pesky republicans took it away from you. Boo republicans".

Even if it didn't go through they still win.

The Democrat-run Senaye just killed Biden's Un-Constitutional Studen Loan payout....damn those MAGA Senators! :cool:

Sorta like when the USSC unanimously shot down a case recently and Schumer and Democrats blamed the 'MAGA Court'?!

:auiqs.jpg:

The Democrat-run Senaye just killed Biden's Un-Constitutional Studen Loan payout....damn those MAGA Senators! :cool:

Sorta like when the USSC unanimously shot down a case recently and Schumer and Democrats blamed the 'MAGA Court'?!

:auiqs.jpg:
Schumer must have fallen on his head as well. The Lord could come back today and Democrats would say it's Trump's fault. :poke:

Wanna take a wild guess WHERE that money is going?????

Money Launderer of the year.jpg

I'm actually surprised, since Democrats control the Senate, that the Senate voted to kill the Studen Loan handout.

The voters don’t want it.

Biden is too stupid to realize that, and will attempt another veto. He is just DETERMINED to hand over money to high-earning college graduates at the expense of the hard-working lower-middle class.

I'm actually surprised, since Democrats control the Senate, that the Senate voted to kill the Studen Loan handout.
Dems only voted for it because they know Biden will veto it, so FAKE Dem votes. Every once in a while these fake Dems in the House will vote for something with the assurances that it will be killed in the Senate and instead it passes the Senate and the House Dems that fake voted for it squeal like stuck pigs.

Forum List

Back