US science envoy spells out "impeach" in resignation letter. Hilarious!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Science envoy spells out "impeach" in resignation letter - CNNPolitics

But it was the President's remarks last week on the violence in Charlottesville that spurred him to write the letter.

Kammen, who is white but married to a Nigerian-American woman with whom he has biracial children, said the incident was a turning point for him.

"I can't stand with this President and then go home and tell my kids, 'Gee, I'm working with someone who seems to be promoting neo-Nazis, racism, sexism,'" he said.

-----------------------------------

It's hard working for someone who stands AGAINST everything you stand FOR.

We've know this about the Republican Party for at least the last 40 years. I for one am glad they are letting the world know who they are and what they stand for.

But it was the President's remarks last week on the violence in Charlottesville that spurred him to write the letter.

Kammen, who is white but married to a Nigerian-American woman with whom he has biracial children, said the incident was a turning point for him.

"I can't stand with this President and then go home and tell my kids, 'Gee, I'm working with someone who seems to be promoting neo-Nazis, racism, sexism,'" he said.

We've know this about the Republican Party for at least the last 40 years. I for one am glad they are letting the world know who they are and what they stand for.

Dog-and-pony-show.jpg

• Banned
Who cares?
Well not Republicans, of course. They believe science is a "faith". And their faith is "die mutherfuker". The poor are for stomping. And let me take your sick, to the edge of a cliff. One push cures all.

Trump's biggest mistake to date was in not purging Obama leftovers from Executive branch departments.

I can't stand with this President and then go home and tell my kids

Now you can tell your kids, Daddy can't get a new job because he just told the world he's a whiney twat.

Daddy can get a new job, here, or in a whole bunch of first world nations. Millions of high paying jobs out there for people with good technical or scientific skills. It is you dumb fucks that are whining that you cannot get a good job, when in reality, because of your low education, all you are fit for is cleaning the toilets.

Scientists usually do science, science depends on fact, fact is NOT subjective.

Being a scientist in the atmosphere of this administration would obviously be frustrating and difficult. Being a person of integrity and conscience would be almost impossible. It is a sad day in this country considering that whatever country embraces science will lead the way into the technological future.

Forum List

Back