US Representative Calls Arizona Audit Launchpad for Audits Across America

Gathering forensic evidence is the way to go. Actually gathering any evidence is the way to go.
It's shaping up that Maricopa County taxpayers are going to get screwed for millions. They were forced to turn over their 400 electronic tabulators to a bunch of clowns who broke the chain of custody to the point the machines can no longer be trusted and need to be replaced. I'm sure a lawsuit against Cyber Ninjas is already in the works.

you want to repeat that in the whole country?

Wow! What a great opportunity for the Democrats to show us how up and up this election really was!
No doubt Dems will continue to fight against these fact finding audits.
Yeah, if I were a member of the Loonie Left, I would welcome the second looksee. but as Shakespeare quoted: "Methinks thou dost protest too much".

Gathering forensic evidence is the way to go. Actually gathering any evidence is the way to go.
It's shaping up that Maricopa County taxpayers are going to get screwed for millions. They were forced to turn over their 400 electronic tabulators to a bunch of clowns who broke the chain of custody to the point the machines can no longer be trusted and need to be replaced. I'm sure a lawsuit against Cyber Ninjas is already in the works.

Your concerns are so much more important than exposing election fraud. Running scared, eh?

The more these shitstains whine about audits, the more people will pay attention.

The electronification and computerization of our voting process was, like everything else sold to us, a supposed means to simplify elections while making them faster, easier and super-reliable.

Instead, we got mysterious black boxes that no one knows anything about that the owner threatens with a lawsuit anyone who doubts them even as they fractionize our votes while sending out the results on built in Verizon internet memory cards.

Our improved elections went from occurring in a day to now being month-long events where anything goes, with different rules in every situation that now concern people to the point of going to the Capitol to protest because now MILLIONS feel disenfranchised by the party who claims that our votes are "sacred."

Our government fails to deliver for us on their promises again.

Sadly, the point is and been proven to be so is there is no evidence to gather.
Trumps challenges came to nothing.
But how coincidental voter fraud instantaneously appeared when trump got flogged. It wasn't mentioned when he won. Not a word. Why is that?

Your man was democratically beaten and you can't get over it. It's a blight on the country for all the republicans to peddle lies like that. It's show a total disregard for the democracy which is the backbone of the nation.
But only if the democrats win. How did.

The more these shitstains whine about audits, the more people will pay attention.

The electronification and computerization of our voting process was, like everything else sold to us, a supposed means to simplify elections while making them faster, easier and super-reliable.

Instead, we got mysterious black boxes that no one knows anything about that the owner threatens with a lawsuit anyone who doubts them even as they fractionize our votes while sending out the results on built in Verizon internet memory cards.

Our improved elections went from occurring in a day to now being month-long events where anything goes, with different rules in every situation that now concern people to the point of going to the Capitol to protest because now MILLIONS feel disenfranchised by the party who claims that our votes are "sacred."

Our government fails to deliver for us on their promises again.
Yes. Bender was right

Wow! What a great opportunity for the Democrats to show us how up and up this election really was!
Yeah, if I were a member of the Loonie Left, I would welcome the second looksee. but as Shakespeare quoted: "Methinks thou dost protest too much".
We aren't protesting, we are laughing at you, for being so naive....

and feel sorry for you at the same time.... That you don't realize these faux audits are simply a political ploy to fleece you, for donations.... Republicans have nothing to offer you on policy....so they chose hatred and the Big Lie, as their passage to win.

They're willing to destroy everything to get the outcome they want.

Even AZ Republicans are humiliated by this.

I agree. If the loony left thinks the election was fair they should be actively supporting all audits on the election.

Since they are fighting it and the looney left on this board is laughing at it anyone with a working brain cell knows why.

It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and the audits will prove it. Or not.

Oh shut the fuck up, you whiney prog slave....Millions of dollars was spent on a bogus fake Dossier used by the Hitlerly campaign about Russian Collusion. You fuckers love to waste money when it can profit you....

He is so right. Elections should be sacred in America.

---Matt Gaetz Calls Arizona Audit 'Launchpad' for Audits Across America---

Free and fair elections in America....

Anyone still confused why fuhrer Biden has sicked completely corrupt and treasonous homo AG merrick garland on gaetz?

I agree. If the loony left thinks the election was fair they should be actively supporting all audits on the election.

Since they are fighting it and the looney left on this board is laughing at it anyone with a working brain cell knows why.

It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and the audits will prove it. Or not.
It's not a legitimate audit. A bunch of clowns with no experience with audits, and who claimed the election was stolen long before any kind of audit was even considered are not capable of a legitimate audit. It's a fishing expedition, and they don't even know what to look for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back