US records its highest daily COVID death toll EVER: 3,157 people died from virus yesterday

US records its highest daily COVID death toll EVER: 3,157 people died from virus yesterday - eclipsing previous record by 20% - as LA plunges into lockdown, CDC warns against Christmas travel and Biden says 250,000 more will die by January
MARY KEKATOS SENIOR HEALTH REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and JACK NEWMAN FOR MAILONLINE

The figures are astounding and if forecasts are correct that is Half a Million deaths by Jan.

Seems cruel when a vaccine is well on its way!
..and the US mortality rate dropped to 1.9%.....death numbers as well as case numbers alone mean nothing. We have tested 200 million people now and the mortality has dropped from 8% to 1.9%, and the critical case rate from over 10% to .46% in the past months. All this without even mentioning how the deaths are faked for Covid.

US records its highest daily COVID death toll EVER: 3,157 people died from virus yesterday - eclipsing previous record by 20% - as LA plunges into lockdown, CDC warns against Christmas travel and Biden says 250,000 more will die by January
MARY KEKATOS SENIOR HEALTH REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and JACK NEWMAN FOR MAILONLINE

The figures are astounding and if forecasts are correct that is Half a Million deaths by Jan.

How did you come up with 3157.

I looked at the World O Meters.......and it was 2,700.

Your link didn't show that number.

Sounds pretty sensational to me.

And yet, the Mortality rate dropped yet another notch to 1.9%

..and the US mortality rate dropped to 1.9%.....death numbers as well as case numbers alone mean nothing. We have tested 200 million people now and the mortality has dropped from 8% to 1.9%, and the critical case rate from over 10% to .46% in the past months. All this without even mentioning how the deaths are faked for Covid.
Totally agreed.

Know to many people who have had to put up with bullshit reporting on COVID....all for politics.

1607018030347.png

I dont make things up!

View attachment 424662

I dont make things up!
Worldmeters has it at 2833 and the overall mortality rate dropped to 1.9% and critical case rate to .46%. So even with made up Covid deaths the virus is being proved less harmful. But keep trying.

I doubt that it true. How many of those died WITH coronavirus and how many died FROM COVID? There’s a very important difference.

If it follows the pattern so far, a very small portion actually died FROM the disease.

I doubt that it true. How many of those died WITH coronavirus and how many died FROM COVID? There’s a very important difference.

If it follows the pattern so far, a very small portion actually died FROM the disease.
I really don't understand why you people refuse to accept official statistics,
Doctors don't fake cause of death on death certificates. Give them credit for having professional integrity.
Why would they? To get rid of trump? He's gone!
They would risk getting struck off. It would also require a national Conspiracy of Doctors and for what purpose?
To destroy the US economy? Why would they want to do that?
Just accept the figures!

Doctors don't fake cause of death on death certificates. Give them credit for having professional integrity.
They would risk getting struck off. It would also require a national Conspiracy of Doctors and for what purpose?
Just accept the figures!
Even if they are all legit the mortality rate continues to decline.

And all after Joe Biden got elected.

That's right everyone, Joe Biden murdered 3,157 people with Covid now that he is President.
Joe Biden isn't president smart guy. Your intellect is shining in that last post!

Here is how the countries compare as of today. It looks to me that the US is doing quite well in testing and survival rate.

2020-12-03%20%20Countries-X2.jpg

Curious, this is the headline at the link you provided.

US records its highest daily COVID death toll EVER: 2,800 people died from virus yesterday - as LA plunges into lockdown, CDC warns against Christmas travel and Biden says 250,000 more will die by January
By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.com Jack Newman For Mailonline - December 2nd 2020, 11:06:09 pm
There were 2,804 deaths recorded yesterday in the United States, which is up considerably from the previous record of 2,603 reported back on April 15 during the initial peak of the pandemic.

Curious, this is the headline at the link you provided.

US records its highest daily COVID death toll EVER: 2,800 people died from virus yesterday - as LA plunges into lockdown, CDC warns against Christmas travel and Biden says 250,000 more will die by January
By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.com Jack Newman For Mailonline - December 2nd 2020, 11:06:09 pm
There were 2,804 deaths recorded yesterday in the United States, which is up considerably from the previous record of 2,603 reported back on April 15 during the initial peak of the pandemic.
Again, a single state to promote an agenda is criminal. We weren't running 2 million tests a day back then and the mortality rate was 8%....now it has dropped to 1.9% with a .46% critical case rate. So daily death totals alone are meaningless just like your post.

How does your state compare with the UK?
From what I've seen on TV Republican States are the hardest hit because they resist restrictions like Sth Dakota though sparsely populated the Governor refuses restrictions and thus has the highest infection rates in the world.

You must be looking at some sort of weird TV, the hardest-hit states are Democrat-run states. Care to revise your thoughts?

2020-12-03%20%20States-X2.jpg

And Florida (with a disproportionate number of elderly people) has a lower death rate per million than Great Britain. Cutious.

2020-12-03%20%20Countries-X2.jpg

Just accept the figures!

Bull shit.

All deaths of patients who test positive fir the coronavirus are counted as Covid deaths. Even if they die in automobile accidents.

They don’t look at death certificates when counting Covid deaths. Hospitals report the numbers.

and btw, hospitals get paid by the number of Covid deaths they have.

View attachment 424662

I dont make things up!

Does not jive with what I've read elseshwer.

Forum List

Back