US Ranked #1 in World for Disaster Relief by Global Health Security Index

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
America haters wail in grief and misery.

No shock to the rest of us. Every time there’s a disaster in the world America comes running to help.

“The U.S. has a Global Health Security Index score that was 83.5 out of a possible 100 — the highest ranking in the analysis. Britain placed second with a score of 77.9, Netherlands third at 75.6., Australia fourth at 75.5 and Canada fifth at 75.3.”

Global health lmfao the UN no doubt.

Attachments

• 1585348809696.png
    1585348809696.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 63
I was watching CNN and they added a graphic that said "Trump incorrectly stated that America tests more than anyone, when in fact, per capita S Korea (and some other country) test more".

You have to love how they try to denounce his absolute values claim, which is correct, and instead use per capita for testing, but, don't use the same per capita measurement when speaking about nations total coronavirus cases or deaths.

Last edited:
I was watching CNN and they added a graphic that said "Trump incorrectly stated that America tests more than anyone when per capita S Korea (and some other country) test more".

You have to love how they try to denounce his absolute values claim, which is correct, and instead use per capita for testing, but, don't use the same per capita measurement when speaking about nations total coronavirus cases or deaths.

I'll take my chances in the "third world"
Leave. Nothing is stopping you but you. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Leave where ? I left there (M-pyre)15 years ago ?? I chose life in a shithole....
I'll be going up here for breakfast. Enjoy your lockdown

That explains why it’s viewed as a shithole by the world.

Only your little world, blower

I'll take my chances in the "third world"
Leave. Nothing is stopping you but you. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Leave where ? I left there (M-pyre)15 years ago ?? I chose life in a shithole....
I'll be going up here for breakfast. Enjoy your lockdown

That explains why it’s viewed as a shithole by the world.

Only your little world, blower

Now you can go post in the Latin America group and leave the greatest nation on earth groups for us Americans.

No shock to the rest of us. Every time there’s a disaster in the world America comes running to help.

“The U.S. has a Global Health Security Index score that was 83.5 out of a possible 100 — the highest ranking in the analysis. Britain placed second with a score of 77.9, Netherlands third at 75.6., Australia fourth at 75.5 and Canada fifth at 75.3.”

Maybe that was the case, but DJT is doing a really good job of screwing that up as well. Just look at his stock market gains that he took credit for, that are now major losses. He used to take credit for decreasing unemployment, that is now record breaking unemployment claims. DJT is an abysmal failure as POTUS. If the US is "Ranked #1 in World for Disaster Relief by Global Health Security Index" then why has the US now surpassed China and Italy in Covid-19 infections and deaths?

I was watching CNN and they added a graphic that said "Trump incorrectly stated that America tests more than anyone when per capita S Korea (and some other country) test more".

Yeah Trump is wrong if you move the goal posts.

lol

If the US is "Ranked #1 in World for Disaster Relief by Global Health Security Index" then why has the US now surpassed China and Italy in Covid-19 infections and deaths?
Because we have not passed them, idiot.

We have more cases because we have done more testing.

We do not have more COVID19 deaths, idiot.

On a per capita basis we are light years better than Italy, and the Chicoms are lying, once again, as millions of Chinese citizens seem to have vanished into thin air.

1585380492276.png

Maybe that was the case, but DJT is doing a really good job of screwing that up as well. Just look at his stock market gains that he took credit for, that are now major losses. He used to take credit for decreasing unemployment, that is now record breaking unemployment claims. DJT is an abysmal failure as POTUS. If the US is "Ranked #1 in World for Disaster Relief by Global Health Security Index" then why has the US now surpassed China and Italy in Covid-19 infections and deaths?
So it’s Trumps fault the markets went down because the world stopped going to work?

TDS, seek professional psychiatric help.

Do they have an index for enriching the rich? Because our government certainly is very good at that.
Blooded+rough+opaque+goat_c7229a_7616245.jpg

If the US is "Ranked #1 in World for Disaster Relief by Global Health Security Index" then why has the US now surpassed China and Italy in Covid-19 infections and deaths?
Because we have not passed them, idiot.

We have more cases because we have done more testing.

We do not have more COVID19 deaths, idiot.

On a per capita basis we are light years better than Italy, and the Chicoms are lying, once again, as millions of Chinese citizens seem to have vanished into thin air.

View attachment 316236
Chimons and the chart.

So it’s Trumps fault the markets went down because the world stopped going to work?

TDS, seek professional psychiatric help.
Nice recommendation but DR Hairy Goldenfarbersten get's $500 for the first 15 minutes consultation and refers you to his cousin Babz who is a self-chosen X-spurt in Covid and she get's $1000/hr.
No worries. I imagine his Obamacare policy covers it-----after the $5000 deductible

Forum List

Back