US officially rejoins Paris Agreement - Rejoice

Franco will take that as a challenge.......
Truth always confounds Libbys.
Our system of government is the best system of government yet devised

ONLY WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY FOLLOWED. And the Pelozi / Bidenista Democrats have shown nothing but contempt for it and practice staying about as far away from our system as intended as is humanly possible.
What's a load of brainwashed idiocy. But thanks for the sedition based on total lies just like everything else you know, brainwashed functional moron. Many thanks to the orange clown for making wearing a mask etc etc a political question the dumbass f****** idiot....

What's a load of brainwashed idiocy.

Gee, you kinda see your posts that way to? I bet you can't write three posts without using the words functional brainwashed moron. You must have heard those words an awful lot from your parents while a kid growing up.
It's what you are and is the most important political development of my lifetime, your garbage Rupert Murdoch propaganda of phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies and just plain misinformation. Everything you know is wrong dumbass.

Last edited:
What's a load of brainwashed idiocy.

Gee, you kinda see your posts that way to? I bet you can't write three posts without using the words functional brainwashed moron. You must have heard those words an awful lot from your parents while a kid growing up.
It's what you are and is the most important political development of my lifetime, your garbage Rupert Murdoch propaganda of phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies and just plain misinformation. Everything you know is wrong dumbass.

Hey functioned brain-dead jackass! Two posts and the first with no added comment and the other talking to yourself? Now it's clear why you're a Bidenista-- -- both of you are sharing your senior moments! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back