US Now Leads the World in Cases... Trumpers Underestimate the Threat AGAIN...

Thank you President Trump, you've made America great.

Just today the US has the most coronavirus cases in the world. Isn't that great? You've had help, of course, those governors who didn't protect their citizens (LA, Tenn, for example) have helped you in establishing this super duper world record.

Just today the US has the most coronavirus cases in the world. Isn't that great? You've had help, of course, those governors who didn't protect their citizens (LA, Tenn, for example) have helped you in establishing this super duper world record.
It isn't any record dumb ass............You obvious can never look at history with those TDS glasses you are wearing.

Are the Chinese being honest about the number of cases with a population 4 times the USA but now fewer cases?
First of all --- FEWER. "Has FEWER cases than the USA" not "less". :banghead:

I know this is how English is taught, but I don't really take it seriously as a hard and fast rule. In history, 'less' has always been used with countable nouns, as per wikipedia, at least as far back as Alfred the Great back in 888 and sails way past Shakespeare in common usage. Yup, the Bard. For example, go to most shops, like Walmart and its "20 items or less", not 'fewer' as that would sound stupid. In general, fewer sounds stupid to my ear, 'less' is a much more elegant word.

This so-called rule originates from some grammar nazi's (Baker) preference back in 1770. That's it. Just some dude's preference overturning 900 years of history and people taking it overseriously. Now, you can give me the $$$ for that grammar lesson, although grammar is not my strong suit. Don't have the pedantry for it.

And the reason Covid-19 is lower in China, if they're not lying, is that China is a dictatorship and they can weld doors shut if they want.

Last edited:
Are the Chinese being honest about the number of cases with a population 4 times the USA but now fewer cases?
It doesn't make any sense, unless the Chinese NOW have a vaccine they are forcing ALL 1,437,859,722 to take...but they aren't sharing with the world?
Please someone explain...
View attachment 315814
Of course you cannot trust information from the Chinese government. Whatever made you think you could? Two generations ago that was a closed communist country. The communists are still in charge of that country and exercise a far greater control of official information than is possible in almost any society on earth. Do not trust numbers coming out of Russia either.

It doesn't make any sense, unless the Chinese NOW have a vaccine they are forcing ALL 1,437,859,722 to take...but they aren't sharing with the world?
View attachment 315814
Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see.

Besides the fact that we can't trust the numbers coming out of China, there's always this.

Last edited:

Thank you China for waiting until Dec. when the 2nd stage/phase kicked in

The virus reappears

View attachment 315814
Stop watching only foxnews...
China and most of the world were taking strict measures while the orange and his propaganda machine were downplaying it.
He started late and now wants to kill more people by having people go back to work like there is no threat.

View attachment 315814

Because they rule their people with an iron fist.

Now the left are wanting us to become communist so they can keep us “safe” like the Chinese do for their people.

When you compare equal populations the US is doing much better than the EU.
WTF does the "fake news" MSM gain by publishing trash?
View attachment 315757
Oh right on cue, kyzr the person who stupidly claimed the virus was "under control" because we had less cases than other countries...

You look stupid now, and US cases are set to skyrocket as the US is the epicenter for the virus.

Sometimes in dealing with addiction, all you can do is wait for them to hit bottom, and try to support them, if you can without personal harm, when they do.

US Now Leads the World in Cases... Trumpers Underestimate the Threat AGAIN...
How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....
That was quite a long time ago, Tanker. But glad to see you relish the corona infections.

ITMT, points you passed over noting:
  • The US still has only 1/3rd the deaths of China.
  • 1/7th the deaths of Italy.
But I'm sure if any of that changes, you'll be back to celebrate.

Our curve is still getting steeper. We're in for a hell of a ride.

That's nothing to celebrate, but don't you think it's time that we, all of us, started taking this shit seriously?
Yep. We could top out at 80,000 dead. Then we would be no worse off than a year ago when nobody blinked or gave two shits.

Sounds like business as usual in America, what's the rub? We accept an economic system predicated upon death daily. We're just arguing over who again here.

How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

It's easy to do, just admit it... like a man...

(insert generic response about TDS or any other lie/diversion)

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

so can you show us a lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad? I will await your reply.
I'm pretty sure righty and lefty politicians are screwed by their warped viewpoint. Neither of the two political parties predicted it would be the bad (as you say), but the scientists and health professional experts predicted it. The righty politician that was supposed to lead was afraid the truth would spook the market. So he downplayed, lied, gave rosy predictions. The market people listen to professional analysts for a living. So, the lies and BS spooked the market. ie, Trump spooked the market by not listening and did not take the steps necessary to stop it here,if it actually could have been stopped. What "lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad?" Who cares. It is Trump's watch and he was steering the ship. It is his mess that we are challenged with. As one of the independents, I did not know you were counting on the lefty politicians to save you from Trump's warped political view and unprofessionalism. You screwed up, but we will fix that leader selection part in November.
He did? Then why do ya think he banned all travel from areas affected by the corona virus?
OH! OH! So simply banning the travel was all it took to stop it? Good. Since was the only step he took initially and he took that step, I guess all the dead people can get up now and go back to their lives, and we can celebrate that the pandemic passed us by, and New York can quit using refrigerated trailers and ice rinks to store the dead. Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
What steps did the obamaturd take to prevent the deaths of Americans during the obamaturd flu? What was the total? 17,000?
Who gives a shit? Look at your calendar. This is the year 2020. That dumb ass has been in office over 3 years. Just when do you expect him to become responsible for his actions and decisions. He not planning to take that up. He says "I take no responsibility, at all",(that statement you can depend on) and I understand that is good enough for you, I suppose because you really knew what you would be getting when you voted for him.
So you admit or are too embarassed to say what obamaturd fid the save 17 thousand lives during the obamaturd fly. All ewe know is that you have been commanded to bash Trump! This is what I say democrats are assholes!
Guess that would be a weak but acceptable response I were a democrat. Obo is no hero of mine. Comparisons to past things you or I did not approve of are just evading reality. Get it straight. Obama does not matter and hasn't since January 20, 2017. Three years down the line, Trump is the one to hold accountable or praise for national situations, actions and results for actions taken or rejected. I'm not trying to be mean. It's just the way it is. Goes back to my 20 in military command situations. When you assume command responsibility as commander of relief in position or sector, it's all your right then. You cannot pass the buck or blame after you have moved you people into place and accepted the battle hand off.
Oh but it does matter. Know what he did? Nothing. Know who did not whine and carry on braying about incompetence. That makes everyone of you a hypocrite.

View attachment 315814

US: Free tests for all.
Communist China: Get back to home.

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

It's easy to do, just admit it... like a man...

(insert generic response about TDS or any other lie/diversion)

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
We will never know how many chinese died from the virus

so your little Gotcha! means nothing

View attachment 315814

It is beyond me that ANYONE thinks that ANY Communist Nation would EVER tell the truth.

Last edited:
View attachment 315814

First of all --- FEWER. "Has FEWER cases than the USA" not "less". :banghead:

Second --- the simple reason is TIME. China has had this grunge longer than anybody. That's also why it has twenty-two times more people recovered from it than dead. Because recoveries take TIME. So does abatement of an epidemic. China has had TIME that we have not.

That comes to, let's see, fifty-two cents for the English lesson and a hundred million dollars for Captain Obvious.

Hey thanks for the grammar correction I appreciate it.
But you your second point "TIME" is incorrect. The reality is China has 4 times the population than the USA. Plus the time is a 2 month lead...for 1.4 billion people?
Finally your last point. Recoveries have nothing to do with the total number of cases.
It is the number of people compared to the number of cases. What is missing is the number of tests from China.

Vice-President Mike Pence said coronavirus tests were now available in all 50 states and more than 552,000 tests had been conducted nationwide.

But a quick search of Google "How many Chinese have been tested for Coronavirus" shows no number of tests.

View attachment 315814

The more you test the more the FALSE (+)
lol. fuck off

Let me repeat that S L O W L Y

T H E M O R E Y O U T E S T T H E M O R E F A L S E (+)

And by the way I am AFRO-AMERICAN

i don't give a fuck about your genetic makeup.

you have no idea how the test works. you could read up on it. but why do that instead of SPAZZING OUT

Vice-President Mike Pence said coronavirus tests were now available in all 50 states and more than 552,000 tests had been conducted nationwide.

But a quick search of Google "How many Chinese have been tested for Coronavirus" shows no number of tests.
Why not?

How come a country with 4 times the population of USA now has less cases than the USA?
Because China is the king of Bullshit.
:dunno:

Remember, this is the country that had a cute little Chinese girl lip-syncing the national anthem at the Beijing Olympics while an ugly fat girl sang behind the scenes.

Correction: " US has the most REPORTED coronavirus cases in the world"
Where is the world's largest population with 1.4 BILLION people, China's TRUE cases ?

Forum List

Back