US not Trying High Level Diplomacy to End Fighting.

Russia is not being granted a partial victory and that means that Russia has no choice but to obtain control over the regions of the Ukraine that it doesn't deem to be theirs.
If you wish an understanding then the onus is on you to do so.

Sure they have a choice. They can run home with their tail between their legs. I see no reason for Ukraine to make any concession to Russia. Who cares what they deem? The borders should be located where they were when Ukraine split from the USSR.

Can you envision America holding the western side of Iraq and being satisfied with bombdardment from the Eastern part of Iraq.

When did Ukraine ever bomb Russia? These fears of Ukrainian aggression are purely fictional.

Is it time to start talking about solutions for peace.

I see the Crimea as being Russia's forever. Russia has no choice unless the US/Nato could ever revert back to the former peaceful status quo.

I see a possibility of a demilitarized Donbass region under a UN protectorate.

Who cares what you see?

Sure they have a choice. They can run home with their tail between their legs. I see no reason for Ukraine to make any concession to Russia. Who cares what they deem? The borders should be located where they were when Ukraine split from the USSR.
I hear you.
When did Ukraine ever bomb Russia? These fears of Ukrainian aggression are purely fictional.
I know of no such claims. I've heard of claims of the Ukraine's aggression against the Donbass regions, and I accept them as being true so far at least.
Who cares what you see?

Those who carry on the conversation with me are caring a lot.

But that is your hint of returning to the bad behaviour again. Stop it now or you know the consequences.

Appropriate behaviour by you is possible but it's never been sustainable for more than a half hour. Gain some control over your emotions and try again some day.

Putin invaded Ukraine when Obama was in office, remember the hot mic asking permission, and now when Biden is in office. Kamala dared him to invade, he did. Your team owns this.

Which team is mine?

Oh, never mind. You're one of the "binars."

Forum List

Back