US Navy SEALs "simulate a full-blown conflict with Moscow ranging from the Baltic states and Scandinavia south to Ukraine and the Black Sea region."

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

US Navy SEALs are training to fight on land and water in a 'strategic location' near Putin´s empire​

"
US Special Operations Europe (SOCEUR) conducted its largest annual exercise in conjunction with a smaller one, training with special-operations units from several NATO member and partner countries.

Trojan Footprint 21 and Black Swan 21 are especially pertinent as tensions with Russia in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea are still simmering.

SOCEUR planned both exercises to happen at the same time to simulate a full-blown conflict with Moscow ranging from the Baltic states and Scandinavia south to Ukraine and the Black Sea region."
058fa7735cf38957536f3880553b7822.png

after 30 years of passive behavior ,

7c64cf021a0d39b3d7ff40670c338e89.jpg

finally we are ready to fight back aggressive Muscovite oriental imperialistic despotism, and I love those names - Trojan Footprint 21 and Black Swan 21 , the next step : NATO membership for Ukraine , Georgia and Moldova and oil - gas "Iranian" sanctions on Moscow

Romanian, Ukrainian, and US Army Green Berets conduct close-quarters-battle training during Trojan Footprint 21 in Romania, May 6, 2021.
609ee193f27b4c00194449fc

When I was a child, I feared that the USSR would conquer America. Jimmy Carter told us all that the Soviets were VASTLY superior militarily and could crush us in days. He helped the Soviets establish a base in North America in Nicaragua as a beach head to push North and threaten our Southern border. The Carter plan for the defeat and occupation of America was a clear and present danger and probably would have happened had Reagan not been elected.

But now I fear America defeating Russia. I could see the scenario you outlined as a push by the Nazi democrat Reich to establish the world dictatorship they promote and seek. I have no love for Putin and his gang of criminal thugs, but the democrat Reich poses a much greater threat to the liberty and prosperity of Americans than does Putin.

US Navy SEALs are training to fight on land and water in a 'strategic location' near Putin´s empire​

"
US Special Operations Europe (SOCEUR) conducted its largest annual exercise in conjunction with a smaller one, training with special-operations units from several NATO member and partner countries.

Trojan Footprint 21 and Black Swan 21 are especially pertinent as tensions with Russia in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea are still simmering.

SOCEUR planned both exercises to happen at the same time to simulate a full-blown conflict with Moscow ranging from the Baltic states and Scandinavia south to Ukraine and the Black Sea region."

"

finally we are ready to fight back aggressive Muscovite oriental imperialistic despotism, and I love those names - Trojan Footprint 21 aack Swan 21 , the next step : NATO membership for Ukraine , Georgia and Moldova and oil - gas "Iranian" sanctions on Moscow
UDT/SEAL Two weeks training on Cubi Point PI, Bataan Peninsula. Pretended to be asleep and snore. Graduation Ceremony, was a a bucket of animal blood poured on your head. and I was ordered and didn't volunteer for Wet Fox. What happened to the Marine with one ear? That Marine should have never kicked me in the shin.

Last edited:
When I was a child, I feared that the USSR would conquer America. Jimmy Carter told us all that the Soviets were VASTLY superior militarily and could crush us in days. He helped the Soviets establish a base in North America in Nicaragua as a beach head to push North and threaten our Southern border. The Carter plan for the defeat and occupation of America was a clear and present danger and probably would have happened had Reagan not been elected.

But now I fear America defeating Russia. I could see the scenario you outlined as a push by the Nazi democrat Reich to establish the world dictatorship they promote and seek. I have no love for Putin and his gang of criminal thugs, but the democrat Reich poses a much greater threat to the liberty and prosperity of Americans than does Putin.
America cannot defeat Russia or anyone else. Our military is far too woke to be effective. The military has instituted a purge to eliminate anyone remotely resembling a fighter. Fighters are directed off to any of the numerous street armies used to attack the elderly and women.

America cannot defeat Russia or anyone else. Our military is far too woke to be effective. The military has instituted a purge to eliminate anyone remotely resembling a fighter. Fighters are directed off to any of the numerous street armies used to attack the elderly and women.
Land, air or sea, mobile.

"Jimmy Carter told us all that the Soviets were VASTLY superior"
2021:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

2021:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

Even that traitor pile of shit Carter couldn't get away with claiming the Soviets had economic strength. His claim was that the Soviets had a thousand T-80 tanks waiting to invade West Germany along with FrogFoot SAM's that would destroy our air forces. His claim was of massive Soviet military superiority, which he said forced us to surrender to the Soviets. The reality is that after fall of Carter's allies we found that these -

1621345159665.png

Were empty shells made from pot metal and painted - no motor, no munitions, a terracotta army.

2021:

Even that traitor pile of shit Carter couldn't get away with claiming the Soviets had economic strength. His claim was that the Soviets had a thousand T-80 tanks waiting to invade West Germany along with FrogFoot SAM's that would destroy our air forces. His claim was of massive Soviet military superiority, which he said forced us to surrender to the Soviets. The reality is that after fall of Carter's allies we found that these -

View attachment 490766

Were empty shells made from pot metal and painted - no motor, no munitions, a terracotta army.

some facts:

https://www.ft.com › content

24 Jun 2020 — Russia cannot afford another 15 years at war with the west ... Vladimir Putin is proposing to give himself the option of another 15 years in office. He ...

Russia cannot afford global war with NATO, which is why a ...​

https://www.baltictimes.com › russia_cannot_afford_gl...

CO8exZYTh6OpiRfuhmq_SIpV5l9_yNOZSa42W2AAUbc.jpg

10 Jun 2020 — RIGA - Russia cannot afford a full-scale global conventional war with NATO, so the most realistic possibility is a hybrid war and a surprise attack ...

Russia can't afford to build Putin's nuclear-powered cruise ...​

https://www.businessinsider.com › ... › International

25 Mar 2019 — Russian President Vladimir Putin proudly boasted last year that the ... Russia apparently can't afford Putin's problematic nuclear-powered ...

2021:

View attachment 490766

some facts:
https://www.ft.com › content

24 Jun 2020 — Russia cannot afford another 15 years at war with the west ... Vladimir Putin is proposing to give himself the option of another 15 years in office. He ...

Russia cannot afford global war with NATO, which is why a ...

https://www.baltictimes.com › russia_cannot_afford_gl...
CO8exZYTh6OpiRfuhmq_SIpV5l9_yNOZSa42W2AAUbc.jpg

10 Jun 2020 — RIGA - Russia cannot afford a full-scale global conventional war with NATO, so the most realistic possibility is a hybrid war and a surprise attack ...

Russia can't afford to build Putin's nuclear-powered cruise ...

https://www.businessinsider.com › ... › International

25 Mar 2019 — Russian President Vladimir Putin proudly boasted last year that the ... Russia apparently can't afford Putin's problematic nuclear-powered ...
Man, there is no even such term in the Russian doctrine as "Full-scale conventional war".
There are terms: "Local war" (it's conventional and limited), "Regional war" (conventional + nuclear weapon), and "Large-scale war" (They use everything).

Man, there is no even such term in the Russian doctrine as "Full-scale conventional war".
There are terms: "Local war" (it's conventional and limited), "Regional war" (conventional + nuclear weapon), and "Large-scale war" (They use everything).
As they should...

Forum List

Back