US Navy Commissions The USS Barack Obana

Now, what we do is go to every town and village that has a statue to Robert E Lee, Jeff Davis, Stonewall, Nathan Bedford Forest and tear it down.

We replace it with this Obama statue as a symbol of what happened to those racist Confederates

View attachment 327927

In your opinion, has the idea of Multiculturalism and Diversity, always been a lie, or do you feel that you have betrayed the intent of the founders of your movement?
We can let each community decide whether they want statues of Confederate heroes or President Barack Obama

Makes a big difference when black people are allowed to vote. They weren’t allowed when those statues were put up.

Which is the exact opposite of how Multiculturalism and Diversity were sold as policies.

We were told the goal as living in harmony, not whites having to shut up and take it like a good little bitch.

So, my question to you stands, in your opinion, were the people saying that back then lying, or do you feel that you modern libs have betrayed the intent of those people?
You seem to think Multiculturism only applies when it is the white culture
Celebrating the white cultures abuse of racism is not something to be proud of

My point is that in the world you describe, indeed, the one you are building, that all cultures EXCEPT WHITE CULTURE(S) are celebrated.

You saying "wacism" does not change that fact. All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

then, we are back to my point. THat is not what we were told Multiculturalism and Diversity was to lead to.

Do you see a flaw in my reasoning there? And if so, what is it?
You have a twisted view of multiculturism.

As a white person I resent you using the racist, slave nation Confederacy to represent the white culture

You've expressed your disagreement with me already. I get that you disagree.

I'm asking you to explain the basis of your disagreement.

All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

then, we are back to my point. THat is not what we were told Multiculturalism and Diversity was to lead to.

Like saying....you know, Nazi Germany had some good points too

Germany is ashamed of it Nazi past. You should be ashamed of your Confederate past

So, you refuse to address the question, which I can only take to mean that there is no flaw in my reasoning, ie that indeed, in your view, Multiculturalism is really about only celebrating everyone ELSE's culture, while whites are to be held accountable for past sins and expected,

as you said, to be "ashamed" of their past and to be expected to embrace only the new, approved culture, and celebrate only approved cultures and heritage, such as "Statues of Obama".

THis of course, is not "tolerance", that is Oppression and Racism. ACTUAL real racism, not the "wacism" you libs like to shout about.

Do you see a flaw in my logic, or do you just want to say some buzzwords to try to use emotion to distract from how horrific the future you are building is?
I did answer

The answer is you have a racists view of Multiculturism. In your view, only white culture needs to be celebrated.

Even if that is a culture of hate
Multiulturism..........is BS..........so is your Diversity.

That has led to screwing over Europe with it's Stupidity...........

Monuments.........taking them away doesn't change History........and neither does hiding from it. This is your way of slowly chipping away at people's right to be OFFENDED........WHICH whether you like it or not is FREEDOM............

You see this going away in places like California ........then they run from that state to Portland Oregon, and Seattle Washington LIKE LOCUSTS.............Becoming Antifa and dressing in make shift body armor hitting people who disagree with metal pipes...........

One day ......those lunatics are gonna try it in a place that takes no shit from no one.........and those Antifa types will then wish they had Corona virus instead.
Monuments are not history, but they honor a history people are no longer proud of.

Now, a monument to the Great Obama
EVERYONE would be proud of

Not me. I am ashamed of Obama. He was an embarrassment to my nation and my people.

DO I count? Or do I have to just shut up, or "face being beaten or worse"?
Now you are starting to get it

You are free to speak your opposition to the Great Obama while others erect statues to him

Blacks were not free to express their opposition to monuments for the Confederacy
So now you are coming back to earth...........they are offended and I don't give a damn.......You can't erase history..........but you CAN CREATE AN ARMY OF NITWITS.......for Multiculturism and Diversity....................which is NOTHING BUT FASCISM BY ANOTHER NAME.

See........even a troll like you can learn sometimes........LOL
It was a history of slavery, not something worth celebrating

That will never be erased. The history that needs to be erased is the bogus Lost Cause rewriting the history of the Confederacy.

No, it was never a noble cause worth dying for.

Your heroes are allowed to be flawed humans, that you celebrate portions of, while you hold the heroes of whites to a higher standard.

You are a racist, pushing a racist system.
Were they heroes to the slaves in the south as they fought to keep them enslaved?

You've made that point clear, and I understand it. Whites, due to the sins of their ancestors, don't get to publicly celebrate their culture and heritage like other, better, more advanced races.

That is what Multiculturalism, really is, as opposed to the lies we were told in the past.

I understand why you lied about it. If whites had really know that was coming, they might have done something to change the course of events.

Now, with demographic shift set in stone, you can stop lying and be more honest in your racist policies.

Must be a great relief for you.
Celebrating the years when you established slavery forever is not something to be proud of.

That is why replacing those monuments with monuments to Obama would be a fitting tribute
Are you talking about the "Magic Negro", whose ancestors were actual slave owners???
We are talking about the Great Obama

A man who would be a fitting replacement of Confederate “heroes”

I'm pointing out the racism you are exhibiting. You are just being a troll.

You are the one whining like a little bitch because your slave rapers are losing their statues

I pointing out the racism and injustice inherent in your reasoning in supporting the removal of these statues.

YOu have different and harsher standards for whites, based on race.

You have been unable to refute my argument, but you have been increasingly insulting and dismissive as you try to distract from the Truth of your behavior, that I have pointed out.

We know that you disagree with me. We know what your position is. We know that you are an ass.

Can you say something that is not covered by those three sentences already?

Of course you cannot.

Now, what we do is go to every town and village that has a statue to Robert E Lee, Jeff Davis, Stonewall, Nathan Bedford Forest and tear it down.

We replace it with this Obama statue as a symbol of what happened to those racist Confederates

View attachment 327927

In your opinion, has the idea of Multiculturalism and Diversity, always been a lie, or do you feel that you have betrayed the intent of the founders of your movement?
We can let each community decide whether they want statues of Confederate heroes or President Barack Obama

Makes a big difference when black people are allowed to vote. They weren’t allowed when those statues were put up.

Which is the exact opposite of how Multiculturalism and Diversity were sold as policies.

We were told the goal as living in harmony, not whites having to shut up and take it like a good little bitch.

So, my question to you stands, in your opinion, were the people saying that back then lying, or do you feel that you modern libs have betrayed the intent of those people?

My point is that in the world you describe, indeed, the one you are building, that all cultures EXCEPT WHITE CULTURE(S) are celebrated.

You saying "wacism" does not change that fact. All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

As a white person I resent you using the racist, slave nation Confederacy to represent the white culture

All cultures have past sins on their books, if only whites are held to account for that, while everyone else gets a pass,

Germany is ashamed of it Nazi past. You should be ashamed of your Confederate past

So, you refuse to address the question, which I can only take to mean that there is no flaw in my reasoning, ie that indeed, in your view, Multiculturalism is really about only celebrating everyone ELSE's culture, while whites are to be held accountable for past sins and expected,

as you said, to be "ashamed" of their past and to be expected to embrace only the new, approved culture, and celebrate only approved cultures and heritage, such as "Statues of Obama".

THis of course, is not "tolerance", that is Oppression and Racism. ACTUAL real racism, not the "wacism" you libs like to shout about.

Do you see a flaw in my logic, or do you just want to say some buzzwords to try to use emotion to distract from how horrific the future you are building is?
I did answer

The answer is you have a racists view of Multiculturism. In your view, only white culture needs to be celebrated.

Monuments.........taking them away doesn't change History........and neither does hiding from it. This is your way of slowly chipping away at people's right to be OFFENDED........WHICH whether you like it or not is FREEDOM............

You see this going away in places like California ........then they run from that state to Portland Oregon, and Seattle Washington LIKE LOCUSTS.............Becoming Antifa and dressing in make shift body armor hitting people who disagree with metal pipes...........

One day ......those lunatics are gonna try it in a place that takes no shit from no one.........and those Antifa types will then wish they had Corona virus instead.
Monuments are not history, but they honor a history people are no longer proud of.

Not me. I am ashamed of Obama. He was an embarrassment to my nation and my people.

You are free to speak your opposition to the Great Obama while others erect statues to him

Blacks were not free to express their opposition to monuments for the Confederacy
So now you are coming back to earth...........they are offended and I don't give a damn.......You can't erase history..........but you CAN CREATE AN ARMY OF NITWITS.......for Multiculturism and Diversity....................which is NOTHING BUT FASCISM BY ANOTHER NAME.

That will never be erased. The history that needs to be erased is the bogus Lost Cause rewriting the history of the Confederacy.

Your heroes are allowed to be flawed humans, that you celebrate portions of, while you hold the heroes of whites to a higher standard.

Were they heroes to the slaves in the south as they fought to keep them enslaved?

You've made that point clear, and I understand it. Whites, due to the sins of their ancestors, don't get to publicly celebrate their culture and heritage like other, better, more advanced races.

That is what Multiculturalism, really is, as opposed to the lies we were told in the past.

I understand why you lied about it. If whites had really know that was coming, they might have done something to change the course of events.

Now, with demographic shift set in stone, you can stop lying and be more honest in your racist policies.

Celebrating the years when you established slavery forever is not something to be proud of.

That is why replacing those monuments with monuments to Obama would be a fitting tribute
Are you talking about the "Magic Negro", whose ancestors were actual slave owners???

Yeah, that's the descendant of actual slave owners that I was talking about....

And YOU want to build a monument to him...

But I'm not surprised, since you want to vote for a senile old rapist whose ancestors also owned slaves!!!

Apparently Democrats have a thing for families that owned slaves, don't they???

View attachment 327927

I did answer

But I'm not surprised, since you want to vote for a senile old rapist whose ancestors also owned slaves!!!

The Great Obama never owned slaves
The Confederate Slave Rapers did

View attachment 327927

I did answer

But his ancestors did, so "slave raper" blood flows in his veins...

And the same can be said about Biden...

Now tell us that it's OK, because they're DEMOCRATS(the party of slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws)!!!

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Now tell us that it's OK, because they're DEMOCRATS(the party of slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws)!!!
Sorry ...but in case you haven’t noticed

I am not taking your bait

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Translation: "Mommy, make him stop!!!"
:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Wow. Another double standard, based on race again, What a shock.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

By which you mean, you are running and hiding from facts that show what double standard racist you are.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Rightwinger can't think that he is fooling any, can he?

I mean, I know libs are dim, but they aren't that dim?

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Actually, I think rightwinger is...

A rock probably has a higher IQ...

View attachment 327927

I did answer

Trump voters are not only dim but deplorable

View attachment 327927

I did answer

It takes a special sort of person, to spend years, spewing hate at a group of people, and then to be offended that that group of people, chooses to not support you.

And by "Special" I mean, seriously retarded.

View attachment 327927

I did answer

It takes a special sort of person, to spend years, spewing hate at a group of people, and then to be offended that that group of people, chooses to not support you.

It takes a special sort of person to still defend slavery after 150 years

And by “special” I mean seriously retarded

View attachment 327927

I did answer

And in light of the fact that there were actually some BLACK Confederate soldiers (and you think any tribute that INCLUDES THEM should be torn down), you are obviously a RACIST (or SERIOUSLY RETARDED)!!!

uss-obama-lcs.jpg
images
rimg.php
8BBB573DB023318DF6994AE4547ED65DB3922B77
BQ3vtRfCUAAuXqa.jpg
gv680_160804.jpg
the-uss-obama
uss+obama+on+schedule.jpg
sinking-uss-obama.png

View attachment 327927

I did answer

And in light of the fact that there were actually some BLACK Confederate soldiers (and you think any tribute that INCLUDES THEM should be torn down), you are obviously a RACIST (or SERIOUSLY RETARDED)!!!

Lost Cause is alive and well

1588441565943.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back