US Natural gas bills will likely DOUBLE...

In April 2020 gasoline was .99 cents a gallon, ah yes, those were the good old days..
Where in the world do you life. Average for regular in the country was $1.72.
1634258102890.png

It's gonna be a bitch when the midwest, east, and south start having rolling blackouts this winter. All signs are pointing to a cold one.
Down here in Florida the winters are pretty mild, with a month or so of 40 degree weather. Just have to put another layer of clothing on, to not have to worry about high energy bills. But those poor , damn, they are going to be fucked this winter, because Joe Biteme, well just had to stop anything "Trump"....

I live in SW Mizzouri..
Dang. I am in West Tennessee. Prices should have been close, but don't remember it getting below a buck unless I was getting .50/gal off on Kroger fuel points. I really like Kroger fuel point program. It beats the heck out of Sam's Club, and they don't charge a $35.00 membership to shop.

Down here in Florida the winters are pretty mild, with a month or so of 40 degree weather. Just have to put another layer of clothing on, to not have to worry about high energy bills. But those poor , damn, they are going to be fucked this winter, because Joe Biteme, well just had to stop anything "Trump"....

That's true. These damned Marxocrat's idiotic policies are hurting the poor, middle-class, and minorities the most. Let's hope they remember on election day.

Unless it's wind or solar, Dimocrats will work tirelessly to make you pay more for energy, and they're getting their way!
Nah. It was the Democrats that started TVA (though republicans tried to kill it for years) and we have some of the lowest energy prices with the best consistency in the country.

Yup and when people are crying about the prices it takes to heat their homes and that they can't afford it old uncle Joe will say "don't worry folks, the government will be taking over energy needs for you so we can control........I mean take care of it for you. Hooray for the government!"

Springfield Publicly Owned City Utilities announced they expect natural gas bills to double this winter...a customer with a $91/mo bill last year should expect a $176/mo bill all winter this year...

Add this to the massive list of price increases that have soared in 2021.

Let's go Brandon.

Once again, your pannicking over something that hasn 't happened yet, and may not happen.
And since most of the power plants have converted over to natural gas, you can be electrical prices, that runs the computer, electric cars and appliances are going to double also. The progressive slave voter, literally "Bit their noses off, just to spite their faces". Yes they are that stupid.

View attachment 551850

Once again, you view something that is not in any way the result of partisan politics, through a strictly partisan lens. This is why your country is in decline. You're convinced everything is political.

Shit happens to both sides, but you're just too stupid to react in a way that is beneficial to all of your citizens. You'll continue to cut off your nose to spite your face every single time, if you think it will harm the left more than it will you.

HereWeGoAgain
I filled my Dodge Ram last year for around 15 bucks. Today if Its 40 bucks. I'll take Trumps 1.70 a gallon gas.

Bidung isn't doing anything for America or American's.

Last year they were giving the gas away. This year, the price is back up to what it was in 2019. You must suffer from serious memory loss if you've forgotten how much gas was 2 years ago.

Once again, your pannicking over something that hasn 't happened yet, and may not happen.
Smart folks plan ahead. City Utilities is publicly owned...that means they make no profits. They are sounding the alarm to prepare people for increases so they are not caught flat-footed.

They have no ulterior motivation.

Springfield Publicly Owned City Utilities announced they expect natural gas bills to double this winter...a customer with a $91/mo bill last year should expect a $176/mo bill all winter this year...

Let's go Brandon.

I will wait to see what happens.

However.

I just paid my gas bill today. The bill was 32.95 for the month.

So if those predictions actually happen, my gas bill will become 65.90 a month.

Oh no! Now I can't afford to go to Tahiti!!!!

But I live in a blue state. We diversified our energy sources so we aren't totally dependent on one or two sources for energy.

You have only yourselves to thank. While people like you attacked and bashed people like me and in my state, we were quietly diversifying our energy sources.

We have the second lowest energy rates in the nation. We have more electricity than we use so we sell our excess to other states for a profit.

Have fun with your high gas bills. LOL.

Let's go Brandon.

Not just the US, all over the world. But I am sure Biden is responsible for all of it.

Or a more leveled approach to the topic...

The panic is a reminder that modern life needs abundant energy: without it, bills become unaffordable, homes freeze and businesses stall. The panic has also exposed deeper problems as the world shifts to a cleaner energy system, including inadequate investment in renewables and some transition fossil fuels, rising geopolitical risks and flimsy safety buffers in power markets. Without rapid reforms there will be more energy crises and, perhaps, a popular revolt against climate policies.

I'm under TVA supply. No rolling blackouts here in the Mid-South.

No rolling blackouts here either.

I have never experienced a rolling blackout here.

The only time we lose power is when a storm blew down lines. Then it's fixed in a day or so.

I'm sorry those in the east will be facing a hard winter.

Maybe they should take a look at what my state has been doing since the 90s.

I just paid my electric bill today. It was a whopping 18.54.

The four people I let stay here during the pandemic are gone now so it's just me. The bill did go down from what it was.

It costs 18.54 for me to have all the electricity I used for this month's bill.

But I live in a blue state. We diversified our energy sources so we aren't totally dependent on one or two sources for energy.
What blue state?

And what makes you think we are dependent on one or two sources of energy?

Once again, you view something that is not in any way the result of partisan politics, through a strictly partisan lens. This is why your country is in decline. You're convinced everything is political.

Shit happens to both sides, but you're just too stupid to react in a way that is beneficial to all of your citizens. You'll continue to cut off your nose to spite your face every single time, if you think it will harm the left more than it will you.
It is everything political because you hacks have created that type of environment.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg <-----Dragonlady............

Not just the US, all over the world. But I am sure Biden is responsible for all of it.
It has been a problem for Europe for some time...but not here. Fracking gave us cheap NG. Biden has suspended issuing new leases on federal land AND has signaled a hostility to continued fracking operations...so...yes...Biden has contributed to increasing NG prices.

New Topics

Forum List

Back