US Natural gas bills will likely DOUBLE...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Springfield Publicly Owned City Utilities announced they expect natural gas bills to double this winter...a customer with a $91/mo bill last year should expect a $176/mo bill all winter this year...

Add this to the massive list of price increases that have soared in 2021.

Let's go Brandon.

Springfield Publicly Owned City Utilities announced they expect natural gas bills to double this winter...a customer with a $91/mo bill last year should expect a $176/mo bill all winter this year...

Add this to the massive list of price increases that have soared in 2021.

Let's go Brandon.

And since most of the power plants have converted over to natural gas, you can be electrical prices, that runs the computer, electric cars and appliances are going to double also. The progressive slave voter, literally "Bit their noses off, just to spite their faces". Yes they are that stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

And since most of the power plants have converted over to natural gas, you can be electrical prices, that runs the computer, electric cars and appliances are going to double also. The progressive slave voter, literally "Bit their noses off, just to spite their faces". Yes they are that stupid.

View attachment 551850

It's gonna be a bitch when the midwest, east, and south start having rolling blackouts this winter. All signs are pointing to a cold one.

Filled my 500-gallon propane tank up early this year. But damn, I filled the car up today. It's a basic stripped-down Nissan with no amenities, and we get almost 40mpg. Two years ago I could fill the tank on $18. Today it cost me almost $30.

Yep...
I could fill up my Tundra a couple years ago for $57 bucks.
Now it's $100 bucks.

It's gonna be a bitch when the midwest, east, and south start having rolling blackouts this winter. All signs are pointing to a cold one.
I'm under TVA supply. No rolling blackouts here in the Mid-South.

About 15 years years ago I converted from LPG heating my home in Up State New York to an out door wood burning furnace. I accomplished two things, one lowered my LPG dependence for heating and cleaned up the 60 acre wooded area behind my home. The first year I saved 75% LPG fuel costs. Wood as fuel cost me nothing.
On the other hand I sold my home and moved down South. My Electric Bill is out of sight... I see $200 and $300 monthly electric bills and I miss that pout door wood burner.

About 15 years years ago I converted from LPG heating my home in Up State New York to an out door wood burning furnace. I accomplished two things, one lowered my LPG dependence for heating and cleaned up the 60 acre wooded area behind my home. The first year I saved 75% LPG fuel costs. Wood as fuel cost me nothing.
On the other hand I sold my home and moved down South. My Electric Bill is out of sight... I see $200 and $300 monthly electric bills and I miss that pout door wood burner.
I live on 43 acres of woodland and enjoy not paying one cent for gas that I used to pay for when I had a home in the suburbs.

In April 2020 gasoline was .99 cents a gallon, ah yes, those were the good old days..

I don't know where you live but that price seems like a lie to me... Here in North Carolina we were paying $1.79/gal of regular gasoline November 3rd, 2020.

I live on 43 acres of woodland and enjoy not paying one cent for gas that I used to pay for when I had a home in the suburbs.

So what do you heat your home with?
I was use nearly 5 cords of wood per winter season?

I don't know where you live but that price seems like a lie to me... Here in North Carolina we were paying $1.79/gal of regular gasoline November 3rd, 2020.
Read it an weep and now you know why the US is paying more for gasoline and other petroleum products.

Gas prices are trickling down in Joplin, where some local pumps are offering unleaded as low as 96 cents per gallon.

Forum List

Back