US Must Attack Iran NOW - Full Force

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Iran has openly declared war on the US. In official government broadcasting, it has offered a bounty of $80 Million to whoever would kill President Trump.

Sect of State Pompeo has said if Iran attacks any US targets, the US will respond with force .That is not strong enough. We are past that point. There must be a full scale attack on the 52 targets President Trump has delineated and mentioned, followed by strategic warfare with the purpose of defeating Iran militarily, and smashing it's government to bits.

There must be a complete takeover of the Iranian government, which has also threatened to attack the White House.

Notably, an unwise actor named George Lopez has said he would kill Trump for $40 Million. On this morning's Mike Gallagher radio talk show, Gallagher said "in what universe does this guy not get arrested ?" I find myself asking the same question.

I believe Trump will flatten Iran should it take the wrong path. I mean Stone Age flatten.

Oh you can bet the SS will be visiting that blowhard.

As for Iran. If they attack anything American you can bet your ass Trump will retaliate.

Iran has openly declared war on the US. In official government broadcasting, it has offered a bounty of $80 Million to whoever would kill President Trump.

Sect of State Pompeo has said if Iran attacks any US targets, the US will respond with force .That is not strong enough. We are past that point. There must be a full scale attack on the 52 targets President Trump has delineated and mentioned, followed by strategic warfare with the purpose of defeating Iran militarily, and smashing it's government to bits.

There must be a complete takeover of the Iranian government, which has also threatened to attack the White House.

Notably, an unwise actor named George Lopez has said he would kill Trump for $40 Million. On this morning's Mike Gallagher radio talk show, Gallagher said "in what universe does this guy not get arrested ?" I find myself asking the same question.
I couldn't disagree more. Iran is 90% bluster and talk. Do you really think they can know where Trump is and get to him at any given time? Trump is the most protected man on this planet!

Now, if they actually succeeded in assassinating Trump, THAT would be a true act of war. Nancy would finally have her impeachment she wanted and Pence would have his authorization to flatten Iran like a bug.

Personally I think that President Trump will do an attack of much more surgical precision.

Khamenei will enter his latrine for a dump one day with his official asswiper, and a few minutes later reemerge as two piles of ashes

I was hoping we could use these events to pull out of Iraq and leave these Muslims to kill themselves, but you are right, Iran has officially declared war on the US by calling for the assassination of our President as well as attacks on Americans anywhere.

What are the chances the Dem House will respond and declare war on Iran? I’d say there is a bigger chance they join Iran and help them take out the President.

I’m not saying we should invade Iran, but we sure as hell should be considered at war with them and be able to launch missile strikes into Iran and especially their leadership that had declared war on the USA. We should also be able to raid their bank accounts and wage cyber attacks on them.

Agree with the Lopez part.

Other people's sons and daughters will do any attacking, and all the dying.

Eric the moron and Donnie Jr. the fraud are rushing and fighting to be in the front lines for volunteer enlistments for active military duty.

Pubs want war so long as they are not fighting in them.

I couldn't disagree more. Iran is 90% bluster and talk. Do you really think they can know where Trump is and get to him at any given time? Trump is the most protected man on this planet!

Now, if they actually succeeded in assassinating Trump, THAT would be a true act of war. Nancy would finally have her impeachment she wanted and Pence would have his authorization to flatten Iran like a bug.
They put out a bounty on him. They don't care which leftist AMERICAN nut does it.

I disagree with your disagreement. The mere announcement of a bounty to kill Trump, is an ACT of murder upon a US president. Iran must go down now, and why wait until they have a nuclear bomb ?

Personally I think that President Trump will do an attack of much more surgical precision.

Khamenei will enter his latrine for a dump one day with his official asswiper, and a few minutes later reemerge as two piles of ashes
I don't know what the 52 strategic target are, but the sooner the better. Waiting just gives Iran an opportunity to create a disaster.

I presume you will be leading the hand to hand?
Your WWII hero who left his girlfriend destitute would be.
Mike G ? Are you kidding?
Maybe our 5 deferment hero?

Other people's sons and daughters will do any attacking, and all the dying.

Actually , most of the attacking with Drones is done by remote control. The men who pilot the drones are sitting in a camp in the Nevada desert, with little chance of dying during an attack.

Forum List

Back